FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!~

Stealing My Thunder

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR SO LONG! School s getting really hectic, and I'm tireddddd TT.TT Thank you for subscribing and leaving nice comments^^~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

JangMi's POV

What took CheonDoong so long? Whatever, at least he's here now.

"What took yo-" Your question was cut off by a familiarly annoying voice.

"Oppaa!!" LeeYoung pouted, failing miserably at looking cute. Thunder's obviously annoyed. he's still holding on to me? Good.

Leeyoung walked over to us, and squeezed herself between us, locking onto CheonDoong's torso.

"You should spent more time with mee." Her whining is incredably ANNOYING.

"Why would I want to do that?" Thunder didn't care to hide the hatred in his voice.

"Yeobo, I'm your girlfriend!" LeeYoung whined again. WAIT....WHAT?!?!?!?! SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

"Hyung....if LeeYoung is your girlfriend now, can I have JangMi? Pleeaasee?" Mir blurted out. WHAT? WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?! OSJDKJNGLEIUH

"SangHyun, do you wanna tell me what she's talking about?" I shot him a death glare.

"MiMi, she's lying. I would never go out with her. I love someone else." With those last 2 words, he managed to push Leeyoung off.

"Then tell me who you love." I needed to know.

"I can't tell you...." He whispered.

"I told you. He's with me." LeeYoung. You dirty little liar.

*BAM* You punched Leeyoung. HARD.

"Lie to me one more time, and you'll be in the hospital." She was getting on my last nerve.

Before I could hit her again, CheonDoong pulled me back.  "MiMi, calm down." He's defending her. These 2....I had enough. CheonDoong obviously doesn't love me. I hate him, I just.....

I shut my eyes tight. "Let me go," I growled.

"JangMi..."

"I said. Let. Me. Go." I growled again. He let me go.

I walked up to LeeYoung, and punched her as hard as I could. "Have fun with him." I didn't look her in the eye.

I walked away, then stopped and turned. "Mir? Walk me home?" I used my best aegyo. It worked.

He walked toward me, and grabbed my arm. He pulled me into a kiss. I responded, wanting to release my anger and frustration. He deepened the kiss, and I could feel hot tears running down my cheeks.

I hope your happy, CheonDoong. I'm getting tired of waiting for you. I thought bitterly. Then, I felt a blow on the back of my head, and I out.