The Beach is Full of Promises~

Stealing My Thunder

MIANHE FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER!!! TT_TT Oh and just so you guys know, I will be writing in first person (I, my, me, mine) all POVs EXCEPT authors pov. And please read the authors note posted in the next chapter! Kamsa!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOUR POV

"Yah unnie! Are you listening to me?" SooMin snapped me out of my daze as we were all walking to the beach.

"What? Oh, mianhe, dongsaeng." I responded.

"I was asking you if you were going to confess to Doongiee~" She whispered.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll think about it later. For now, lets just enjoy today, ara?"

"Arrasso, unnie." SooMin said, and skipped over to Joon.

Those two make such a good couple. I smiled at my thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CheonDoong's POV

I hope my plan works and JangMi accepts my feelings.

Okay, so heres the plan.

Joon hyung and SooMin were going to blindfold JangMi and bring her to our favorite spot at the beach. We haven't gone since we were kids, and I remember JangMi saying that she wanted to go. I also remember the promise we made, and I hope she remembers, too.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK (AUTHORS POV)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

"Oppa!" JangMi squealed when CheonDoong backhugged her. The two were playing hide-and-seek. JangMi was 10 while CheonDoong was 12. They had been coming to this same spot ever since they had discovered it. It was there secret. While they were playing, CheonDoong noticed JangMi gazing at the waterfall in their secret hideout.

"It's beautiful." JangMi said, soft enough so that only her and CheonDoong could hear it.

"it is. Just like you." CheonDoong responded, still backhugging her. "Oppa!" JangMi giggled. "Your so cheesy!" She squirmed out of the hug and giggled at him. Cheondoong smiled down at her. "But its true!" He dfended.

"Do you really mean that oppa?" She asked. She was still young, but she knew that she liked CheonDoong.

"Of course." he replied, still smiling. Suddenly, JangMi shivered.

"Are you cold?" CheeonDoong asked. JangMi nodded. "Come here." Cheondoong pulled her down gently so she was sitting on his lap. He held her tightly and rested his head on her shoulder.

"JangMi-ah," CheonDoong called to her.

"Ne, oppa?" She responded.

"Promise me we'll be together forever and ever." CheonDoong said.

"Okay oppa. I promise!" JangMi said. After that, it wa silent. After a while, CheonDoong spoke again. "JangMi~" He cooed.

"Ne, oppa?" She asked again.

"Saranghae. Forever." CheonDoong whispered, and kissed her cheek.

"Nado saranghae, Oppa." She responded.

~~~~~~~FLASHBACK END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHEONDOONG's POV

Stupidly, I started dating about 3 years after that. I'm so babo!

Anyway, when we got to our secret place, I would be there with the promise rings I bought. Then, I'll get down on one knee and ask her to be my girlfriend.

"We're here!" YoSeob hyung said.

"Okay, the plan starts at 6:30, just in time for sunset. Until then, go be weirdos." Seungho told us. I looked at my watch, which read 3:27. We had three hours here. Luckily, G.O. made a picknick basket.

"Doongie Oppa, lets go swimming!" JangMi said. "Okay." I answered, following her to the ocean.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEUNGHO's POV

When we got to the beach, I pulled Mir aside.

"Waeyo?" He whined.

"I need to talk to you." I said, using my leader voice. he nodded. When we got fair enough away from the group, we sat down.

"So what is it hyung?" he asked me.

"Stay away from JangMi. She is CheonDoong's." I explained slowly, wanting him to understand. I really cared about JangMi, and I could see that she wanted to be with CheonDoong, but Mir was always in the way.

"Mwo?" Mir looked at me shocked.

"I know you like her, I'm pretty sure 6 out of the 11 guys here like JangMi, but you have to let her go. If you care about her, let her be happy." I told him.

He just nodded.

"You have to promise me." I told him. "I promise, hyung."  he responded. I patted his head. "Good, now go have fun." I smiled at him.

"Arrasso!!" He smiled back and ran off, probably to go play in the sand with DongWoon and HyungSeung.