Nobody.

Stealing My Thunder

~ONE WEEK LATER~

{JangMi's POV}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all sitting around a table in the school cafeteria, as we do every lunch period. We were all talking, some quite loudly, as we were eating. Then, suddenly, the table quieted down and focused on their food. I felt a chill run down my spine. I turned around to see...

"LeeYoung!" I smiled at her, already knowing what she was planning. She looked taken aback by my smile and cheery additude, but quickly recomposed herself.

"Umm...CheonDoong Oppa, can I talk to you?" She had the same glint in her eye. I smirked at the rest of the guys, then gave Doongie oppa a small nod, signalling him to go with her. We had already thought of a way to get rid of her for good.

"Um, sure." CheonDoong followed her to a corner by the vending machines. Then, Yoseob handed me the money. After about 2 minutes, I casually headed to the vending machine and bought a box of peppero.(A/N: Its like peppero with the chocolate inside instead of on the outside.) Then, I waited for my cue.

"CheonDoong Oppa....do you want to go out with me?" LeeYoung asked. I smirked and headed their way.

"Well, you see-"

"Oppa!" I exclaimed cutely while backhugging him. He simply opened the box of peppero and started eating one.

"Yah, Oppa!" I pouted while he was eating the peppero.

"Hm? Oh, did you want this one?" He pointed to the 5 centimeter snack protruding from his lips. I smirked a little before biting it. I pulled at the peppero with my teeth, and got it in my mouth, but then CheonDoong pulled me close and started kissing me. We made out for a good minute or so, before LeeYoung loudly cleared . "Ahem."

I pulled away, looking at her. "May I help you?" I asked.

"Well, I-I...umm....." She studdered, turning red.

"Oh, and one more thing, LeeYoung sweetie," I said in a sugary voice.

"Hm?" She looked up at me.

"Stay away from my Thunder, ne?" I smirked. She nodded meekly, frowning in disappointment. "Fine."

I smiled and waved at her as she shuffled away, while our table was laughing mercilessly at her. Then, CheonDoong spun me around and hugged me, pulling me into a kiss.

I smiled to myself while kissing him back.

Nobody's stealing my Thunder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!~

So, this concludes  "Stealing My Thunder"!

Thank you too all those who supported this fanfic<3 I am truly grateful to you! :)

If you enjoy my writing style, I have another on-going fanfic that you may enjoy: Hyung...Saranghae

THANK YOU AGAIN, EVERYBODY<3