I wish, I wish, with ALL MY HEART!~

Stealing My Thunder

{JangMi's POV}

"OOH! I KNOW!" I shouted as we were sitting on the sand, thinking of things to do. Seungho oppa flicked my forehead. "Yah! There's no need to yell!" He scolded me, but I ignored him.  "Doongie oppa, remember our secret hideout?" I asked him. "Neh!" He answered me. "Lets all race to find it!~" I said, excited. He nodded. "Okay. READY, SET, GO!~" Seungho and G.O. oppas yelled. Me, Doongie oppa, Mir oppa, HyungSeung oppa, DongWoon, SooMin and Joon ran off while the rest just went back to lying down in the sand. What they didn't know was that me and SooMin used to go to the hideout before she went to America.
 Hehehe

We got to the hideout in 2 minutes flat. We were as quiet as possible and smirked at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" SooMin asked.

"Pish posh. You need to ask?" I smirked at her. We put our hands together.

"I WISH, I WISH, WITH ALL MY HEART, TO FLY WITH THE DRAGONS IN THE LAND OF OUR HEARTS!"

"WAAIT WE NEED THE SORCERER'S STONE TO GO TO DRAGONLAND!!"

"I KNOW, ITS WITH THE PRISONER OF ASKABAN!!"

We kept yelling back and forth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{CHEONDOONG'S POV}

"I WISH, I WISH, WITH ALL MY HEART, TO FLY WITH THE DRAGONS IN THE LAND OF OUR HEARTS!"

"WAAIT WE NEED THE SORCERER'S STONE TO GO TO DRAGONLAND!!"

"I KNOW, ITS WITH THE PRISONER OF ASKABAN!!"

I heard those two babos yelling. We all followed their voices and found them yelling back and forth. I then hatched a plan. I signalled for the others to be quiet and I snuck up behind JangMi. When I was right behind her, it took all the willpower I had not to flinch and scream.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE PRISONER OF ASKABAN? THEN LET US CALL EDWARD CULLEN AND WE SHALL FIGHT HIM TO THE DEATH FOR IT AND WE MAY FLY WITH THE- OMONA!!"

I decided to surprise attack her.

"Stop yelling, you'll strain that beautiful voice of yours." I whispered into her ear. It was cheesy, I know, but it was true.

"Unnie and oppa sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Oppa! Make sure you don't make unnie smell like you!!~" With that, SooMin ran off.

"YAH! SOOMIN-AH!!! COME BACK HERE YOU BABO! I'M YOUR UNNIE!!" She yelled, trying to get out of my grasp. I just chuckled and held her tighter.

"Oppa! Let me go~~~~" She whined. It was so cute!

"Hmm...aniyo!" i held her tighter. "Oppa!!~~~~~" She whined, puffing up her cheeks. My body reacted on its own, and I kissed her bloated cheeks.

"Aww, so cute!!!~~~~" The hyungs and SooMin all mused. I mehronged them. "CheonDoong-ah!! Just marry her already!!" DooJoon hyung yelled.

We both turned a deep shade of red."HYUNG!!"

"Where's Mir and DongWoon oppa?" JangMi asked. Then we were suddenly showered with leaves.

"HERE COMES THE BRIDE, ALL DRESSED IN ORANGE~"

"You may now kiss the bride!"

"Yah! oppas! what th-"

I cut Park JangMi off

midsentence

with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

{JangMi's POV}

"Park JangMi, be mine?" Doongie oppa whispered in my ear after he kissed me.

I was speechless. Time seemed to stop. Was this right? It was finally happening. I had dreamed of this day practically my whole life. What will happen if I say yes? Will life be the same? Will I still keep all my friends? Will he be faithful?

What happens if....I say no? Will we still be best friends? Or will we slowly drift apart?

I looked at everyone around us. They all had expectant eyes. Except for one.

Mir.

I don't want to break his heart. I don't want to hurt him. Will he still talk to me? Will we still be best friends?.......

"UNNIE!!~" SooMin's cry echoed in my ear and seemed to unfreeze time.

"UNNIE! HELP!!!!~~~" She cried. I knew that cry. CheonDoong let go of me and I ran towards her voice. The others stood there, frozen.

All I could think about was SooMin.

My dongsaeng.

My baby shikshin.

"Ba-" I stood frozen. I couldn't believe it.

"Hello there, Ms. Park. I hope you remember me." A man dressed in all black stepped out of a series of what seemed like bodyguards. One of them held SooMin by the neck with a blade.

"Unnie, I'm scared." She managed to choke out. Those words.....

{FLASHBACK}

"UNNIE! I'm scared!" a 13 year old SooMin squeaked.

"I told you to shut up." A man with a knife scolded SooMin.

"Let. Her. Go." I said. SooMin was patching up my cuts after a gang fight. It was 5 against 1, but most of them went home bleeding, with 1 half-dead.

The man chuckled. "Why would I do that? You know what I want." The man said darkly.

I snarled. No one hurts my baby shikshin. No one.

"I said let her go, Son Il-rak." I snarled with so much venom I saw him flinch. This meant war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOOPS! CLIFFHANGER :D

You honestly have to be a hardcore B2UTY to guess who the guy is.

I'll update soon.

Ppyong!~