Work for it, SangHyun~~

Stealing My Thunder

Your POV

"WE'RE HEEERRREEE!!~~"

"Shut up Mir. Aish, your so childish."

"HYUNGG, DONGWOON IS YELLING AT ME!~~"

"WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD SHUT. UP."

"YAH! THE 2 OF YOU! SHUT IT. RIGHT NOW!"

"Sorry Hyung~"

You woke up to the two maknaes yelling at each other. DooJoon oppa looked really annoyed. Joon just looked amused. Wait, I coulda sworn I was leaning on him when I fell asleep......

I looked up to see the puppy dog eyes of....CheonDoong.

CheonDoong's POV

*FLASHBACK*

I looked over to see JangMi on Joon hyung's shoulder. It hurt to see that she was still mad at me.

I saw Joon hyung moving her lightly. "Take her," he whispered. I gently leaned her head on my shoulder and wrapped an arm around her waist.

*FLASHBACK END~*****

She looked up at me with her big eyes. Aigoo, she's so cute

"Goodmorning sleepyhead." I said, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

Without saying anything, she dodged me and glared at Joon hyung.

"Aww, don't be mad at Joonie hyung. He just knows how much I love you." I told her. I hadn't realized what I'd said till I saw her shocked expression. I looked away, hiding the pinkness of my cheeks.

 

JangMi's POV

Aigoo. Did he just say he loves me? I almost forgave him right there. Almost.

"Not mad at him. I'm mad at you." All he did was pout.

"Don't be mad at meee. I'm soorryyy MiMi." he looked truly sorry. I wasn't mad at him anymore, but it was still fun to mess with him.

"You're gonna have to work for my love, SangHyun!~" I said loudly, stincking out my tounge.

"AIGOO. YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE! Ah, young love~" YoSeob cooed.

"YoSeob oppa, you're so embarrassing!~" I laughed while smacking his arm.

This is gonna be a fun day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNYEONG! i'M GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN. MIANHE FOR TAKING SO LONG!