SPECIAL: The start of love, part 2!~

Stealing My Thunder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Joon's POV}

Aish, It's been 3 years since she left, and my mind is still on her. her smile, her laugh, the way she makes me feel complete. I think I'm going crazy. I even keep seeing her everywhere!!! Even right there! Wait...is that really?

"One caramel frappe and a chocolate chip cookie." That is!

"SooMin-ah!!!~~~" I screamed. She looked around and finally spotted me. "YOU CAME BACK FOR ME!!" I stood in front of her with my arms out wide and a huge smile plastered on my face.

 

{SooMin's POV}

I decided to go to a cafe. I haven't been able to forget that pabo, and its been 3 years! Maybe a coffee will help.

"One caramel frappe and a chocolate chip cookie." I ordered my usual.

"SooMin-ah!~~~" I heard a familiar voice call. I turned to find none other than pabo Lee Joon.

"YOU CAME BACK FOR ME!!" He screamed, arms wide open and a pabo smile on his face.

"Yah pabo. We're in public!" I told him. "Oh, mianhe.~ One more thing, SooMin-ah...." He looked nervous. "Are we still...." He made a heart with his hands.

"Do you remember the last thing I told you?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Pabo, just shut up already." I leaned in to kiss him, just like 3 years ago. He pulled away first.

"Saranghaeyo~" He whispered onto my lips.

"Nado saranghaeyo~" I replied before I kissed him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DEDICATED TO MY BABY SHIKSHIN. LOL IN P.E. MY BAABBYYY!~~~ <3