The Kiss~

Stealing My Thunder

YOUR POV

Aish, baboKwang. He pushed me =__= WAE?

You were now on top of CheonDoong. "Mianhe.." You said, trying to get off of him. He got into a slightly-sitting position and pulled you back towards him. You two were staring into each others eyes.

Aish, I hate it when he does this. Oh well, I guess I can forgive him.....

You noticed he was leaning closer towards you, and you did the same.

 

CHEONDOONG'S POV

Waaah, her eyes are so pretty. Well, its now or never.

I started leaning in to kiss her. Omo, she's leaning in too!! This is it :D

 

YOUR POV

His lips met mine, and it felt like perfection.

Waaahhh!!! I'm kissing Cheondoong!!!!~~~~~

I closed my eyes and so did he. Are lips moved in perfect sync, like magic. After a long while, he pulled back.

"Wow," he looked at me, wide-eyed. I giggled.

"So does that mean you forgive me?" He asked, hopeful. I nodded in response.

"YAY!!!!!~~~~" I chuckled at his childish-ness.

"Aish" I heard Mir mutter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

After you guys were done being big 5 year olds at Chuck E. Cheese, you decided to go to the beach. You guys went home to change, and MBLAQ were going to meet at your house after. SooMin went to your house after grabbing what she needed (her house wasn't that far) and you guys changed and waited for MBLAQ.

"So, are you and CheonDoong-"

"*sigh* I wish" You answered SooMin before she could finish.

"Aish, well you know CheonDoong. He's a bit......slow." She said, trying to cheer you up.

"I know. I just wish he would ask me out already!" You said, exasperated. You both laughed at that statement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT THE MBLAQ HOUSE(Yes, they all live together.)

AUTHORS POV

"Hyungs!" CheonDoong called out. All of MBLAQ and B2ST looked at him.

"I have a plan to confess to JangMi....but could you help me?" They all agreed to help CheonDoong.

He told them all the plan, and they started getting things ready. Once they were all set, they made their way to JangMi's house.

*I hope my plan works* CheonDoong thought.

Soon enough, they arrived at JangMi's house.

"Are you guys ready?" DooJoon asked the girls.

"Ne!!~" They answered back.

"Then lets go!~" Mir said.

With that, you all started walking to the beach, where CheonDoong's plan would take place.