SPECIAL: The start of love(SooMin and Joon addition)

Stealing My Thunder

SPECIAL CHAPTER! Dedicated to my dongsaeng and the maknae of M212: kim SooMin! Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SooMin's POV

I swear I wanted to cry right here and now.

"Andwaeyo?!?!?!?!" I screamed at my father,still putting up a brave front.

"To continue your studies. You're already fluent in english." He was trying to explain.

"But JangMi unnie is fluent in english too! she's also fluent in Japanese and Filipino! Why can't she just tutor me here? Or come with me?" I was desperate to have her come with me. Not seeing her would !

"I've tried, but her parents don't think it would be good for her." Thats just...argh....I CAN'T EVEN RIGHT NOW!

"Its final. Your leaving in 2 days." He told me in a stern voice.

"This !" I screamed in english while packing.

~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``{AUTHORS POV}

"SooMin-ah, I have something to tell you." Joon turned toward SooMin. She called him to hang out because she had to leave in a week.

"Me too" She said while turning to face him.

"You first." Joon told her.

"I'm...moving to America to study.." SooMin said sadly, looking at the ground.

"I-umm...oh. Jinjja?"Joon's expression turned from excited to sad.

"Ne. But what were you going to tell me?" SooMin asked, looking up at him.  He shook his head.

"Its not important anymore." He then got a text from SeungHo.

To: Babo Joon

From: SeungHo the Great

Yah! Babo! Your an hour late for our meeting! Now you have to pay for our food. And we're starving!~

"Oh! Mianhe SooMin-ah, I have to leave." And with that, Joon left, leaving a small box behind. SooMin opened it to reveal a letter.

Dear SooMin,

We've been friends for so long, but now I want us to be more than friends. You're the one that i want to give my heart to, and I hope you can return my feelings.

Love, Your babo, Lee Joon. <3

Along with the note was a sparkly necklace. { http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/500/212204465.jpg } It was an infinity sign with hearts.

SooMin was so happy. She had had feelings for Joon since they first met. She took the necklace and put it on. She stuffed the note in her pocket and left to go finish packing and see JangMi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~{At JangMi's house}~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {SooMin's POV}

"MY BABY IS GROWING UP!!~" JangMi unnie said as she hugged me tightly.

"Yah unnie~ I don't know what to do. I leave tomorrow!" I wailed, falling on her bed.

"Just tell him that you feel the same way. If he really likes you, he'll wait. And its only till you graduate." She advised me. Sometimes I wonder how she knows so mush about love when her and Doongie have been best friends for years and STILL haven't confessed.

"Arrasso. Thanks unnie." I said. "Anytime, baby shikshin." She called as I walked out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~{Next day at the airport}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye unnie~" I hugged JangMi super tight.

"bye baby shikshin. Be good and don't die of hunger.~" She replied.

Then I moved on to MBLAQ and hugged each of them. But I noticed one was missing. "Waaaaiiittt~~~" I heard Joon's voice as he yelled in english. "Yah, babo, your late!" SeungHo yelled at him. "Mianhe~" Joon turned to me, still breathing hard from running.  Then his eyes got bigger.

"You-You're wearing the..." He stuttered, trying to comprehend what was going on.

"Babo, just shut up already." SooMin replied and kissed him.