Don't lose focus!

Stealing My Thunder

YAYY! 2 CHAPTERS!! :D LOL, saranghae readers~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

JangMi's POV

Before school, you and MinHee went over your pinky promise at the hospital.

"Okay unnie, I'm ready." MinHee nodded excitedly. You giggled at her enthusiasm.

"Okay. You have first period with him. Now go and complete your mission!" You saluted each other and she ran off to her first class.

"Morning!~" You turned to see G.O. flashing you a smile.

"Morning Umma!~" You smiled back.

"So when are you planning on telling CheonDoong?" G.O. was one of the few that knew about you and CheonDoong.

You smiled again. "This weekend, hopefully."

He ruffled your hair. "FINALLY!"

"Yah! Such a cute couple! G.O. and JangMi! Hahahahaha!" You turned to see JunHyung and B2st.

"Yah, shut up!" You crossed your arms and glared at JunHyung.

"JAANGMIII!" You giggled at DongWoon and HyunSeung, who shouted at the same time AS ALWAYS.

"Woonie Oppa! Piggyback me to first period?" I asked, using aegyo.

"Why hiiiiim? I thought you loved Oppa more!" HyunSeung whined, pouting.

"He has first period with me. Meet me at lunch. BYYYEE~" You jumped on DongWoon's back and did a peace sign to them.

MinHee, please don't lose focus on this mission, you thought to yourself.