SHE IS PERFECT FOR MIR..And you are perfect for..me~

Stealing My Thunder

MIANHE FOR NOT UPDATING! School is mirdering me. (lololol, lame I know.) AHH JEONGMAL MIANHE *bows*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)

Aish, when is it going to be lunch already?!?!?! I can't sit still!!

"JangMi-sshi, please stop squirming around and pay attention." Mr. Kang chided me.

"Mianhe, Songsengnim." I replied.I'm going crazy. VERY. SLOWLY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

(CheonDoong's POV)

~RIIIIIING~

Finally, it was lunchtime. I was about to go find JangMi, when a hand pulled me back. "CheonDoong-sshi" I recognized that voice. I turned to face MinHee.

"hi MinHee-ah! I told you, you can call me oppa." I smiled at her.

"Arasso, Oppa." minHee look nervous to continue.

"Umm...Oppa...." She sounded hesitant.

"Ne?" I answered.

"Do you....have feelings for JangMi Unnie?" She asked me. I froze, but then I huge smile formed on my face.

"...Ne...I...do. I....love her." I said, blushing.

"Ah, good! See you later oppa!" She bowed before jogging toward the cafeteria. her pigtails bounced when she jogged, causing me to laugh.

"Hyung! Whats so funny?" I heard Mir ask. I looked at him, then pointed to MinHee.  He chuckled at the sight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"UNNIE!!~~" I heard MinHee. I looked up to see her jogging, her pigtails bobbing up and down. I smiled at the sight.

"Ne?" I looked at her expectingly.

"He said....he said he loves you, unnie." This is one of the few times that she looked serious.

"Chincha?" I asked, smiling brightly.

"Ne." MinHee smiled back.

"Well then, thats great! But I'm still mad at him." I told her. She nodded, then spoke seriously again.

"i heard Joon Oppa talking to CheonDoong Oppa. They are planning to get you to forgive him." She reported.

"Well then, we have to make a plan to punish him for being bad." I told her. Her eyes brightened.

"Arasso!" She squealed in delight.

"Why is she so....Mir-like?" CheonDoong whispered in my ear.

"Oh, no reason." i looked up at him, trying my best to still look mad.

"JangMi-ah, you can't STILL be mad at me!" CheonDoong pouted, using aegyo. It almost worked.

"You know I can hold a grudge longer than anyone else on Earth," I stated flatly.

"Jeongmal mianhe, JangMi-ah! Please don't be mad!" He begged me. Suddenly, we heard a cry coming from next to us, and we looked up at the same time.

"Its MIIINEE"

"NO. ITS MIIIINE!! OPPA!!!"

We looked up to see MinHee and Mir fighting over some candy.

"AHA!" Mir got up and ran away with MinHee chasing him.

"All for candy? Aish." CheonDoong sounded exasperated.

"She is perfect for Mir." I said, watching them wrestle each other for the candy.

"And you, JangMi-ah, are perfect for me." CheonDoong whispered.