The Prince, the Princess, and the secret crush

Stealing My Thunder

 YAYYY~~~~ :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JangMi's POV

"And you, JangMi-ah, are perfect for me."  I was lying on my bed, replaying that sentence over and over again. Did he really think that? Maybe he meant only as best friends......but he did say that he loves me.....

I looked up at my clock. 9:39PM "Aish.." I said under my breath. I guess I'll sleep. Tomorrow is Saturday, anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CheonDoong's POV

9:39PM. "Is it really that late?" I asked myself. I was still thinking about that day at the cafeteria. "And you, JangMi-ah, are perfect for me."  you really are meant for me JangMi. I just know it.  I guess I should sleep now. but first...

To: Princess jangMi<3

From: Prince Doongie~~

Hey! I hope I didn't wake you up...Anyway, goodnight! Dream of me, okay?^^~

With that, I silenced my phone and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

~NAEGA JAY JAL NAGA~ "Who could be texting me at 9:30 at night?!?!?" I groaned and got up to see who texted me.

To: Princess JangMi<3

From: Prince Doongie~~

Hey! I hope I didn't wake you up...Anyway, goodnight! Dream of me, okay/^^~

I smiled to myself and replied.

To: Prince Doongie~~

From: Princess JangMi<3

Don't worry, I was just going to sleep anyway(: I always dream of you. You better dream of me too!~~

Prince Doongie was my nickname for him. We've called each other that since we were little. I still remember how we got them.

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~

JangMi's POV

"DongSaeng....what are you going to be when you grow up?" CheonDoong asked me. I looked up at him. We were only 2 years apart, but he treated me like a 4 year old sometimes. I was 5 while Doongie Oppa was 7 and Mir Oppa was 6. We were sitting in the park by my house.

"I wanna be a princess!" I replied, smiling hugely. Oppa just giggled at me.

"You can be my princess!" Both Mir and Doong Oppa exclaimed. I just giggled.

"Yah! I'm your hyung, Mir. So I get to be MiMi's prince."  Doongie stated proudly. Mir just pouted.

"Aww, its okay. Your both my princes." I kissed both of their cheeks.

Then, Doongie picked me up and ran away, Mir chasing us. "AHA! She's mine now!" Doongie exclaimed loudly.

"NOT FAIR! I LIKE HER MORE!" Mir screamed back. "Oppa, let me down!" I yelled to Doongie. "Not till you call me Prince Doongie, my PRINCESS."

"Fine. Prince Doongie, put me down." I stared at him.

"YAY! Now your my princess!" CheonDoong looked so happy. "But......I WANTED HER TO BE MY PRINCESS......I've liked her since I saw her.....hyung, you've stolen my only love..." Mir whispered to himself.