BAD MIR!~

Stealing My Thunder

Note: Thoughts are in italics.(For all POV) Its less typing that way. kekekeke~

(Your POV)

I was so excited for the end of the day that I nearly jumped out of my seat and ran to the basketball court. When I got there, I saw Mir smirking at me. 

How did he get here so fast?

You tried to ask him how he got here before you, when you felt dizzy from running. You lost your balance, but luckily Mir caught you.

"You didn't have to run all the way over here, you know. I could've waited for you." He smiled at you, which made you melt.

WAIT, WHAT?? NO, NO. I DON'T LIKE MIR IN THAT WAY....I like....CheonDoong.

You regained your balance , yet Mir was still holding you.

Aish, this boy. Does he like me? Impossible, he's my best friend. he KNOWS I like CheonDoong. so why is he holding me like this?

"JangMi..." He whispered my name.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Mir and JangMi stood there for a while, Mir not wanting to let go.

"JangMi..." He whispered, his voice smooth. She looked up into Mir's eyes. They twinkled with something she couldn't make out. Was it....love?

He leaned in to kiss her..

(Mir's POV)

I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted to kiss her. it felt so right, having her in my arms. She needed ME, NOT CheonDoong hyung.

I leaned in to kiss her, half closing my eyes when....

"OMO. WHY'D YOU PUSH ME??" I said. I pouted, using my best aegyo.

"You know I like CheonDoong........" She said softly. I placed a hand on her cheek, and she looked up into my eyes.

"What if he doesn't feel the same way? I'm telling you now, JangMi, I love you more that ANYONE could ever love you. Just...give me a chance?" I looked at her intently, wanting an answer.

"I..." Before she could rejected me, I needed to show her how much I really love her. So, I kissed her. Finally.

She gasped, so I took th opportunity and slid my tounge into softly, deepening the kiss.

(Your POV)

He's kissing me. Mir is kissing me. OMO, HE'S KISSING ME?? HE'S KISSING ME!

I pushed him yet again. "I TOLD YOU. I LIKE CHEONDOONG." I practically screamed in his face. Aish, this boy. he's stubborn.

"AND I TOLD YOU. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HE EVER COULD!" He screamed back. I gasped, moving back towards the fence. I must've looked hurt, because his eyes instantly changed, looking sorry.

"JangMi, I..."

"JANGMI! Omo, How did you get here before me?" It was CheonDoong. I smiled, running to him, pulling him into a hug.

"OPPA!" I said. He laughed.

(Thunder's POV)

I arrived at the court to see JangMi and Mir. How did they get here before me? Am I that slow? Of course, I ran into LeeYoung on my way here. Aish, this girl doesn't understand the word NO.

JangMi ran to me, and hugged me. I hugged her back, smiling.

"OPPA!" Her voice was so cheerful. I laughed a little at her. She's so cute.