Rude Awakening~

Stealing My Thunder

Note: thoughts are in italics.~

*Hey.........Stay......Love is all over, try to back it out, still can't believe that you're gone. This is...MBLAQ*

Your alarm blared for the umpteenth time this morning. You wondered why it was hard to wake up; it was routine for you.

*Tap* something hit your window. You couldn't care less. You hit your alarm and shut it off, knocking some things off your bedside table.

"Hyung, is Mi-ah still sleeping??" You heard a familiar voice.

"I'll try again." Said ANOTHER familiar voice

Am I dreaming? I wish I was..

*BANG* a textbook hit your window. Or a dictionary. Imediately you got up and went to your window to find your best friends mir and Cheondoong looking up.

"AIGOO. IF YOU DO THAT ONE MORE TIME I WILL JUMP ON YOU BOTH AND KILL YOU." You screamed at them. They can be such babos sometimes, but you're grateful they wake you up.

 

You got ready for school, grabbed your bag, and shout goodbyes from your room. "BYE UMMA, BYE APPA. SARANGHAAEE!!" Then, you jumped out the window and landed beside Mir.

"I'm glad your window is low." CheonDoong commented when I greeted then.

"DONGSAENGGGG!!!!" You laughed at Mir's cuteness. "OPPAAAA!!!!" You screamed back as he pulled you in for a hug.

"Are we gonna go to school now or do I have to watch this sickening love fest all day?" Sometimes you just wanted to smack these boys. You turned around to see Lee Joon, SeungHo, and G.O. cringing.

"Relax, its Friday!" You squeaked cheerily, and smiled, using your best aegyo.  Then, you let out a huge yawn. "I'm so tiiireedddd," you pouted. "Joonie Oppa, can you carry me to school?" You turned to him and gave him your puppy dog eyes.

"Aish, this girl. fine, come here." You rode piggyback on his back all the way to school. You all separated and went to your classes, except for you and CheonDoong, you had first period together.

"Bye dongsaeng, be good!" They all ruffled your hair as they left.  You and CheonDoong walked to class in silence, and suddenly you punched his arm semi-seriously.

"What was that for?!?!?" CheonDoong looked at you in shock. You laughed at his reaction.

"For the rude awakening." You smirked as he pouted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll update soon!^^