Chapter 14

Reality Check.

“Hey.” Jongin nudged Kyungsoo.

“What.”

“Pay attention to meee.” He whined.

Kyungsoo slightly pushed Jongin away, “I’ve been dating you for like 3 days and all you’re doing is clinging on to me. What do you do when we are away from each other?”

“Away? There is no such thing anymore!” Jongin gasped, dramatically.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “Going home? To sleep?”

“What? We are going home together from now on.

“Uh… no we’re not. You and I live in different places.”

“No we don’t you’re moving into my place!” Jongin cheered.

“KIM JONGIN. I AM NOT MOVING INTO YOUR PLACE.” Kyungsoo smacked Jongin’s back, repetitively. 

 

 

     Sehun and Luhan were on their 2 second date (#stillgoingstrong) 

“Sehun, over there!” Luhan dragged Sehun into the bubble tea shop. Sehun chuckled and let himself be dragged.

“What do you want? I’ll pay.”

“Uh… Milk tea!”

“Alright. I’ll have one… Medium or large?” Sehun turned to Luhan.

“LARGE!” I LIKE MINE BIG. Wait. What.

Sehun smiled and turned to the cashier, “Can we have one large milk tea flavored bubble tea and one medium honeydew smoothie?”

The cashier nodded, “That’ll be 6,500 won.”

Sehun paid and the drinks came in no time. Luhan was busy slurping away and chewing on his bubbles when he realized Sehun hasn’t drank a sip of his smoothie, “Hey, aren’t you drinking?”

“Huh? Oh, oh yeah.” Sehun grabbed his drink and drank it all in one big gulp, “Ah ! Brain freeze.” He clutched his head and groaned.

“HAHAHAH oh man.” Luhan laughed.

“Shut up, it hurts.” Sehun whined as he hit his head.

“Come here.”  Luhan sat next to Sehun and rubbed Sehun’s temples, “Feel better?”

To be honest, it didn’t do anything but since Luhan was touching him… Anything for Luhan. Sehun nodded, “Yeah, better.”

When Luhan backed away, Sehun pouted, “More.”

“More?” Luhan giggled.

“More.” Sehun confirmed.

“Alright.” 

 

 

Few days later, Kyungsoo walked in the cafe shining bright. (Like a diamond.) He skipped all the way to the cashier and tapped on Minseok's back, "Guess who's moving back in?" Minseok froze, "No way." Pause, "Me?!"

Kyungsoo facepalmed, "No you , Jongdae! Rennovation is finito!"

Minseok's face fell.

Kyungsoo patted Minseok's head and smirked, "Aww, there there poor baby. You could visit everyday."

Minseok sulked, "That's no problem."

Kyungsoo actually felt somewhat bad and made a on-the-spot decision, "You know what, if Jongdae wants to stay there then he can.Of course, you know, with your consent."

"YES!" Minseok jumped, "I mean, uh, yeh, sure. Whatever. I'm cool with it."

Minutes late, Jongdae came in. Minseok knock on his head and asked, "If Kyungsoo asked you to move back in with you, what would you say?"

"No way man. I love annoying you. I'm at your house to stay whether you like it or not." Jongdae replied without missing a beat. 

"Fine." Minseok turned around and yelled, "Soo! The annoying kid is staying at my place. He insists.

"Yes. I insist." Jongdae rolled his eyes. 

 

After their shift was over, Minseok and Jongdae walked home when Minseok stopped halfway, "Hey, i need to stop by the super market."

"Okay." Jongdae started to walk when he was stopped by Minseok. 

"Are you not going to come?"

"And let you make me carry all the groceries like last time?" Jongdae said while raising his right eyebrow.

Minseok grinned sheepishly and nodded. 

"No." Jongdae deadpanned. 

"Fine you butthole." 

 

When Jongdae came home his knock his shoes off and lied down on his usual spot, the couch. Head hanging off the couch and legs propped on the wall. Minseokkie hyung, I like you. I like you. I like you. Will you marry--- Stupid, you guys just met. It should be will you date me?... I mean---

Minutes later Minseok popped into his vision, "Jongdaeee-yaahhh." He smiled real cheekily.

“Yes…?” He narrowed his eyes, getting suspicious.

"I dont have money. You have to come with me." 

Jongdae almost fell off the couch. HE stood up and regain his balance, making sure that the blood from his head doesnt affect him, "Really?! Really?!" 

"Yes really. Now stop being an and lets go." Minseok patted Jongdae's pocket, making sure he has his wallet and he dragged him out. 

"." Jongdae grumbled while putting on his shoes correctly.

"I heard that!" Minseok pinched Jongdae.

"! You were supposed to!" Jongdae rubbed the aching spot, pouting. Im going to re-think about asking this man out.

 

 

HERE IS A FULL CHAPTER (NOT REALLY because MY CHAPPIES ARE usually LONGER) but this is one of my saved chapter from my laptop. (I got it back from like 2 days because im supposed to be typing my english essay right now but im not. oh well.)  but yeah! XIUCHEN ISH SHO CUTE. 

See you in like another 3 months. LOL jkjk hopefully i'll have another excuse to write again(: But untill then... SUBCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE! i WILL reply to you on my phone!!! :D 

tumblr: xiu-tingstars.tumblr.com bbyyeee

And OMG ALMOST 250 GUISE. THEN 300. THEN 350. THEN 400 OMGOMGOM IM SO EXCITED. I LOVE YOU GUYS TO FREEAKING MUCH AND SO FORTH. KEEP THEM COMING LOVEESSS<3