Chapter 9

Reality Check.

Silence. 

“So… engaged, huh?” Kyungsoo didn’t want the beat around the bush.

Jongin’s eye widened, “How’d you know?” Kyungsoo chuckled, “Who doesn’t know?” “That’s true…”

Silence.

Jongin spoke up “She’s pretty, aye?” But she’s not you.

“Haha, very.” Kyungsoo nodded. Why can’t I be her?

“Funny, it’s only been 2 weeks since it was announced and yet our relationship is hanging on a thin piece of thread,” Jongin laughed, dripping with sarcasm. “Do you mind if I asked you what happened?” Kyungsoo ignored the lump forming in his throat. He put down the first aid box and took out the sterilizer.

“She just… I, I mean. It’s the same thing happening again. He did it again.” Jongin slumped. He winced when the cottonball touches his wounds.

“What do you mean by this thing?” Kyungsoo threw away the cottonball and blew on the wounds around Jongin’s elbows.

“Taemin… Taemin stole my girlfriend before. And now he has Naeun, my fiancé.” Jongin sighed in relief when he saw Kyungsoo taking out the band-aids.

“Ah… I see. Is this marriage… I dunno. Nessacary?” Please say its not. Please---

“Yeah.” Jongin paused, “Yeah.”

Kyungsoo didn’t reply and stood up, “Well… all done.”

“Thanks.” Jongin got up, “I should probably go now…You know clear things up with Naeun.”

“Oh yeah. Well, I’ll see you around.” Kyungsoo walked with Jongin to the door and opened it.

“Hey, you know… You should come to my office sometimes. We can hang, you know? Like the old days.” Jongin smiled.

Like the old days… “Yeah, I’ll think about it.”

“Bye”

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “You really should go now.”

Jongin smiled, “I really should.” Then, Jongin pulled Kyungsoo’s arm and tugged towards him. Leaning forward Jongin wrapped his arms around the smaller’s frame.

Kyungsoo’s eyes turned wider then saucepans but eventually, he wrapped his arms around the taller’s waist.

After what seemed like such a short time, they parted. “Well, bye.” Jongin turned around and started to walk, blushing.

“Yeah, bye.” Kyungsoo blushed.

“Don’t forget to visit.” Jongin turned around to take one last look at Kyungsoo’s face, which was blooming pink. Heh. Cute.

“Yup.”

 

“Our dragon does not like being called dragon. So therefore, you have to call him dragon.” Sehun took a sip of his bubble tea.

“What? Won’t that make him hate me?” Tao asked worriedly.

“No! It’ll give you more attention.”

“Ah… I see, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS SENPAI.” Tao begged, asked.

“Calm down. Now, since you can’t---“ Sehun was interrupted by Luhan, who suddenly sat down next to Tao.

“Hi! Can I join?” The word ‘join’ was “accidently” said in Chinese.

“Wow! Are you Chinese too?” Tao asked, speaking fully in Chinese.

Luhan nodded, “Ah! Yes! This is so cool.”

Suddenly, Yixing came out of nowhere, “Me too!”

Then, naturally, the 3 Chinese men started to speak Chinese, leaving that one dumbfounded Korean left all alone.

“Well .” Sehun pouted. Luhan chuckled and patted Sehun’s oh-so-precious hair.

 

“Minseok-ah!” Jongdae yelled from the living room.

“What?” Minseok boiled the pasta and opened the can of pasta sauce.

“Can we go out?”

Silence.

Minseoks jaw’s dropped to the ground, however the silence was soon inturuppted by Jongdae quickly adding, “After we eat dinner?”

Minseok shook his head and smiled, “Yeah, you can choose where.” Of course he wouldn’t ask me that.

 

After dinner, the two made there way out of the apartment and got onto a cab. “Where we going?,” Minseok asked.

“Ahjusshi, Hongdae.” Jongdae smiled while looking at Minseok.

 

The busy streets of Hongdae were beautiful. Sure it was very crowded and there was barely any space to walk. But, it served as a good purpose. An excuse to hold Jongdae’s hand. Minseok smiled when Jongdae grabbed his hands his excuse, “Just so that you don’t get lost.” Minseok nodded.

“Waah this is so cute!” Minseok held up a beanie and tried it on.

“It looks good on you.” After comtempletating for a bit, he spoke up, “I’ll buy it for you!”

“Are you serious?” Minseok eyes gleamed in joy, however the two pearls soon died down as soon as Minseok looked at the price tag, “Buy me something else. Let’s go that way.” Minseok dragged Jongdae out of the store muttering something about how expensive this damn place is and why is a piece of knitted strings so expensive and even my mom can make something better than that.

Jongdae chuckled hearing complaints from Minseok’s mouth. Cute. “Hey! There steamed buns. Buy that for me!” Minseok’s voice interrupted Jongdae’s compliments. He walked over to the over excited Minseok and rolled his eyes, jokingly. “Ahjussi we’ll have 2 meat buns.”

The ahjusshi smiled, “It’s nice to see that kids these days aren’t afraid of what people would think of them. It’s like seeing me and Donghae. You guys can have it for free.” He handed them 2 buns and shooed them away. A faint, “Eunhyuk-ah! You are done yet?” was heard by the confused two males.

“What’d he mean by that?” Minseok asked while stuffing his face with the bun, “Anyways, it’s nice to get something free. That damned beanie was too expensive. I mean what kind of piece of clothing is over $100?! And it’s not even clothing, it’s a accessory.” Minseok pouted, obviously still upset about the beanie.

Judging? Him and Donghae? Oh. Oh Wait. He thinks. The man---Eunhyuk, thinks me and Minseok were dating! Jongdae immediately turned red after thinking about it.

“Jongdae-yah? Something wrong?” Minseok waved his hands in front of Jongdae. Jongdae shook his head, “Huh?! No! Nothing. Hah. It must be because I’m cold.”

“Uh… Jongdae-yah, its nearly 74 degrees tonight.”

“Oh. Never mind. Whatever hahaha. Let’s go in that store!” Jongdae  pointed to a random store.

Minseok gaped, “Yah! Kim Jongdae! That’s a girls lingerie store!”  

“. Never mind.”

“Judging you real hard man.”

 

“Naeun-ah, I’m not… I’m just kind of frustrated with what happened. Would you be willing to tell me what happened?” Jongin placed his arms and the arm rest and waited patiently for Naeun, who was sitting next to him on the leather sofa, both of them were in Jongin’s office.

“Truth is… Taemin is my secret lover.” Naeun confessed and bit her lips.

Secret lover? What the actual s. This isn’t some kind of fanfiction or drama (A/N: Oh the irony.) Jongin thought. Calm down Jongin-ah. Let her explain. Jongin nodded, telling her to proceed.

“And… Yes, I know. It’s ridiculous but...” Naeun bit her lips again and hesistated. Jongin gave her a light smile reassuring her. “But it’s required. Or else our parents. Me and Taemin parents will… more so, rage.”

“And why would they rage?”

“Because… I have a fiancé. And…” Pause, “He does too.”

What? Taemin didn’t tell me he had a fiancé. Jongin drank a sip of his tea. Tea was never really his things, but… That’s a story for late, “And if I may ask, would is exactly his fiancé?”

As soon as Naeun said her name, everything made sense, “Soojung. Jung Krystal. Second daughter of the Jung’s Cooperation---“

“Yes, I know who that is. I know who that is very well.”

 

 

 

 

So, just in case you guys were wondering what I thought about the Krease situation. First, I’m going to put that I still am going to continue to put Kris in this story, because then, Tao won’t have a love interest and you know, OT12/6. I ship Taoris no matter what, although I am a bit disappointed in Tao, at the moment.

I doubt that this is Lee Soo Man’s fault, rather it’s the current CEO Kim Young Something (I don’t even know LOL) So don’t be hating on him.

IF Hangeng filed a lawsuit and then Kris, that means something is obviously wrong with this system that SM has. However on the other side, so many other artists stayed with SM, so one can argue there is really nothing wrong with the system.

I don’t want Kris to go back into SM, rather I want all of EXO to leave SM and go to some other company. If you think about, if Kris goes back into SM, he’s just going to hated on and not be able to trust anyone. This scandal already is giving him a bad reputation, so going back to SM would be rather, stupid. However, if they all have “kind hearts” (They meaning the SM staff’s and member’s) I guess it can work out.

Kris was going to be labeled selfish no matter what. However, leaving during promotions was definitely a horrible idea. He should’ve thought about the other member’s feelings and his group’s reputation after this scandal.

If he wanted to become an idol, he should’ve known the consequences that came with this. He chose this path, he should stay in that path. There are so many other groups that aren’t getting as much attention like EXO, yet, Kris just wants to leave “just like that.” There are also so many other people who are fighting and trying to get into SM yet, again, Kris wants to leave.

On the other hand, I believe that what Suho and Tao did were very wrong. Suho’s speech he made on M! Countdown, was really disappointing, to me. He was obviously talking about Kris. “Always thinking about our fans.. yadda yadda yadda.” To me, it seems like he trying to show the world that he’s the better leader. And the other speech he made during an interview (?) where he said that Kris was being irresponsible. I was really pissed off at Suho. As a leader you should be able to understand what Kris is feeling and try to make the situation better, you shouldn’t curse him out and smack talk about him on broadcast, like what is he thinking. He should’ve said “Kris we want you to come to talk things out.” Or some crap like that. “Kris is irresponsible, blah blah blah.” I was like “You gotta shut your trap right now Suho.” And Tao? What he posted on IG wasn’t him, but what he said in the interview(?) to which all of the EXO-M members talked. Tao was literally the only one actually pissed off. “Act of betrayal. Blah. Disapointment yadda.”   

I fully suport Kresus and hope the best for him. I will be praying for him.  

I’m probably going to get so much hate because of this, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents in, hehehe. As of now, I just want everything be normal. I’m trying not to believe any rumors that come out. Because as a public, we are never going to know whats the truth and what’s just complete bull. And that’s the sad truth. We are never going to know what’s what.

Dang I updated this chapter much later than I was going too…

I’m probably going to be on a miny hiatus because of all the finals and regents I have to take at school. But happily, classes end on the 6th for my school so I may be able to write a couple paragraphs or two for the story in the mornings before I study, since I already have the chapters all planned out (I just need to so stop being a lazy and start typing  LOL)

LOL yes I put Eunhyuk and Donghae in there. I personally am not an ELF so idek why I put them there…. I just see them frequently in other FFs so I was like WHY NOT. Originally I was going to put Yunjae there...  But yah no. Things happened and I changed my mind. LOL

Soon I will put up pictures of what the members look like in the FF because some of them don’t look like how they look right now (OVERDOSE ERA) So be on the lookout for that.

PLUS: Anyone else have tumblr? Comment your links down below (; I’ll follow you heheheh. (You better follow me back.)

PLUSPLUS: Words cannot express how much I am thankful for all my subbies, I will try to comments back from now on. I’m terribly sorry I didn’t before but I’ll try from now on so please comment, upvote, and subscribe!!! SPREAD THE LOVE AND WORD.

PLUSPLUS: I’m also sorry if there are readers who are younger than like 11 and reading this FF. It has so much curse words… T_T BUT I CANT STOP.

PLUSPLUSPLUS: I promise KAISOO will get better soon. It’ll probably be a really corny reunion of those two. … Or I might find our Kyungie another love interest.

PLUSPLUSPLUSPLUS: I slept sandwiched in between Kyungsoo and Jongin last night.

PLUSPLUSPLUSPLUSPLUS: Just kidding. In my freaking dreams.

Okay. Well Imma shut up now. Good night ebbry1. LOL everyone.