Chapter 11

Reality Check.

 

Ringgg. Luhan smiled at his phone and Minseok swore he also heard a giggle thrown in there, “Dude, put the phone down and start mopping this damn place.” He threw Luhan a mop, which just pathetically fell to the ground. Minseok sighed, and shook his head.

Luhan finally looked up and picked up the mop, “I would’ve whooped your for throwing that me but I’ll forgive since I’m in a good mood.”

Halfway through mopping, Luhan asked Minseok, “What day is it today?”

“Tuesday.”

“NOOOOOOOO.”

 

 

To: Kyungie<3

From: Jongin

               Hey, come over on Wednesday. I have a surprise. Not sure if  you’ll like it though.

From: Kyungsoo

To: In-ah<3

               I’m sure I’ll love it.

 

Kyungsoo’s heart sped up, thinking about Jongin’s surprise. IS he going to ask me out? Oh my god. Please.

“Soo! You’re off for today!” Kyungsoo heard Joonmyun yelled.

“Thanks!” Kyungsoo answered back and untied his manly apron. 

As he started to walk home, he saw an unfamiliar black car follow him. Creeped out, he started to walk a little bit faster, but then he saw the car speeding up with him. . What the . Kyungsoo ran all the way home and locked his front door and all his windows as soon as he got in. “Weird.” He spoke to himself.

 

“So… Now that I we have jobs… Are we officially adults?!” Chanyeol let his head hang off the couch while the rest of his body rested on the couch and on the walls.

“Yeol, we’ve been ‘officially’ adults since 5 years ago.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes while beating the eggs.

“What?”

“Over 18 and you’re officially an adult.”

“Oh. WHAT.”

“Yeol-ah, we’ve been drinking and going to clubs since 5 years ago. Only adults are allowed to.”

“Oh yeah! That’s makes much more sense.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes for the umphth time.

 

To: LuLu~

From: Sehun

               Can’t wait till our date^^

To: Hunnie

From: Luhan

               Me neither(:

 

Tao made his way over to Kris’s office, “Um, boss?”

“Yes?” Kris turned away from his computer to look at Tao.

“There’s a customer who’s making a huge ruckus and she said she wouldn’t leave without seeing.. uh… you.”

“Oh really? I’ll be right out there.”

Tao nodded and walked out, “Miss, he said he’ll be right out.”

“YI FAN. COME OUT RIGHT NOW AND COMFRONT ME. YOU ING .” The lady swung her hands at the door, right when it opened. Kris caught her wrist and put them down calmly.

“Lin, calm down. We can talk over there.” Kris tried to lead her the other way but was stopped.

“NO! WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW. RIGHT HERE. WHERE ALL OF YOUR MOTHERING WORKERS ARE WATCHING. THEY CAN KNOW HOW MUCH OF A YOU ARE.” Lin stomped her feet.

Kris nodded, “Very well. What do you want.”

 Lin seemed taken aback when Kris agreed but she recollected her thoughts quickly, “Y-you… How… How could you leave me. I was pregnant.

Tao  gasped (not outloud of course) and he fidgeted in his spot. He didn’t know whether to leave or not. If he left right now, Lin would most definatly drag him back to spot but if he stayed… well… if he stayed, that would be hella awkward.

Kris’s eyes twitched for a split second but then went back to his stoic face, “Yes.” He paused, “But not with my baby.”

Tao exhale the air he didn’t think he would be holding in.

What do you mean?!” She shrieked, “Are you implying that I cheated on you?!”

“Well, yes. I am very well implying that you cheated on me.”

How… Why would you think such a thing?!” She continued to shriek.

Tao winced every single time she spoke.

“I saw with my own two eyes, wouldn’t you think that I would believe what I saw.”

“ I-I cant believe this!” Lin screamed.

“I have another lover. Leave me out of your personal affairs. Don’t come back here claiming that’s something’s mine when it isn’t.” Kris turned around to walk back into his office when Lin turned him back.

“Who?! I’ll kill that ! You, Wu Yifan, are taking care of my—no our baby.”

Kris looked around and then dragged Tao to his side, quickly, he wrapped his arms around Tao’s waist, “Him.”

Tao awkwardly fidgeted and then nodded, “Y-yeah.”

Lin snorted, “YEAH RIGHT. You aren’t and weren’t ever gay. You’ve only went out girls, so what makes you think that I would believe you like faggots now?!”

Tao winced at the word , “Excuse me miss. But who are you calling a .”

“You.” She sneered, “What are you going to do about it?”

Tao lowered his knees and leaned closer to Lin’s face, “I’ll wushu your ing if you don’t get out of here in 5 seconds. Five.” He started to count while cracking his knuckles.

“Y-yeah. Like I would be scared.”

“Four.”

“Fine! Yifan, I will see you later. I’ll drag you to court if I have too.” She her heels and left.

“Well, that was interesting.” Sehun peered through the hallway.

 

It was finally Wednesday. Kyungsoo was raiding through his closet to search for what to wear. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

“LUHAN?! I NEED HELP. GET MINSEOK TOO. S.O.S HURRY UP.” Kyungsoo screamed in his phone and hung up. 

 

Luhan and Minseok came huffing and puffing to Kyungsoo’s apartment. “Jesus, what the hell Kyungsoo!” Luhan screamed and Minseok rolled his eyes at Kyungsoo at Kyungsoo as soon as Kyungsoo told them his problem.

Kyungsoo smiled and shrugged, sheepishly.

In the end, Kyungsoo wore a white button down with  slim fit black shorts that come just above the knees and of course, white sperrys. (Only cause Luhan wanted to dress up Kyungsoo for a while now.) “All done!” Minseok exclaimed when he was done waxing Kyungsoo’s hair up.

“Holy , thanks guys!” Kyungsoo quickly ran out the door with his phone while throwing Minseok and Luhan out with him.

“Y-your welcome?” Minseok replied, “Did he just throw us out?”

“Yeah, it’s seems like it.” Luhan scratched his head.

 

“Sorry I’m late!” Kyungsoo said while trying to fan his red face.

Jongin chuckled, “It’s fine.”

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin what the. Suit and tie? It’s a good thing I’m wearing button downs.

“Let’s go in.” Jongin interlocked fingers with Kyungsoo and smiled.

“A-alright.” Kyungsoo stared at the hand that was leading him somewhere. Ba-dump Ba-dump.

 

Immediately, the noise of champagne glasses clinking, and the people chattering, entered Kyungsoo’s ears. He tugged on Jongin’s hand, “I think we entered the wrong place.” His eyes quickly scanned the place all he saw where tall, elegant ladies who were either dress in white, black, or red dresses. All the men were wearing tuxedos.

“No we came to the right place.” Jongin smiled at Kyungsoo. He dragged Kyungsoo up the stairs to the stage.

“Woah woah, what are you doing?!” He whispered harshly, trying to come back down.

“Trust me.” Jongin chuckled. He tapped on the microphone to get everyone’s attention, “I would like to ask, my fiancé, Son Naeun to come up.”

Naeun came up, hands holding another man’s hand. Taemin? Kyungsoo thought to himself.

“7:30 p.m June 18th, 2014. I would like to present my fiancé, Son Naeun. Ask you can see---“ Blah Blah Blah Blah. Kyungsoo drained out Jongin’s voice and his mood darkened, Is he here just to humiliate me. The is this. I know I shouldn’t have trusted him.

“However,  7:32 p.m. June 18th, 2014. Ms. Son Naeun is not my fiancé anymore. This man right here, Do Kyungsoo is.” Jongin finished. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened, larger than saucers and stared at Jongin.

Immediately, the crowd responded . “With a guy?” “Oh my…” “What a shame. His father would’ve been so disappointed.” “I think they look fine together!” “Like at him. He’s so cute!”

Surprise.” Jongin whispered into Kyungsoo’s ear.

 

Guys, I don’t know what you guys are thinking but I don’t ship BAEKYEON. At all. Sorry. And don’t give me about being a “True fan.” There is no real definition of being a “true fan.”  So you can’t tell me what to think. I honestly don’t like it and I just wish for it to be over already. TBH, it would’ve been better if I hadn’t known about it. So, if you’re just going to tell me crap about me “not being a true fan because I’m not supporting Baekhyun” just go yourself because I’m not listening to any of it and you will be blocked.

So, obviously I can’t write BAEKYEOL anyways because of what is happening. I’m going to take out Baekyeol for the time being. Sorry to the people who liked baekyeol in my story. Until BAEKYEON is no more. I’m putting BAEKYEOL in this story on hold. …On second thought I’m still going to put slight (Key word: slight) BAEKYEOL in after 3 or 4 chapters and yeah. I just need to clear my brain.

You guys might think in over reacting but idk lmao he was 4th in my bias list. So… Yeah. (DW KYUNGIE YOU’RE STILL MY NUMBER 1.) Like c’mon if im this upset, imagine the people who have Baekhyun as their number 1 bias. -_-