Chapter 16

Reality Check.

"Sehun-ah!" Luhan bounced over to the entrance and gave the said man a bear hug. 

Sehun stood stiffly until he gradually warmed into the hug, "Hey hyung." 

"Why are you here?

"I wanted to leave with you!"

"How long did you wait for?" Sehun asked.

"Just like 5 minutes." Luhan kicked his feet out, unnaturally.

"Hyung, it's 1:00am right now. Th Cafe closes at 10:00." Sehun gave an unapproving look.

"Fine. I left the Cafe at 10:00 and went to get strawberry milk and i came back."

"...And?"

"And I called my mother to ask how she was doing. That took about 3 hours."

Sehun sighed, "Hyung, I don't want you to be outside a bar. Alone. Just come in and sit down in front of me or something." He grabbed Luhan's hand and interlocked it. 

Luhan noticed but didn't say anything about the hands, "Okay, mother." 

Sehun gave Luhan a look to which Luhan replied again, "Fine, Fine." 

 

Jongin sat at his computer desk and muttered to himself, "Lin. Lin Chiu... Ah, one son. Age...Age 6...? Age 6? " Jongin grabbed his phone and dialed Kris. "Hey, Kris. When did you and Lin break up again?"

Kris grunted, "Jongin, it's freaking 5 in the morning."

"No time for time..." Jongin paused, thinking about what he just said. "Anyways, when did you guys break up?" 

"... 2 years ago?" 

"... Lin's son is 6 years old." 

Older than I thought he was. "I see... He is definitely not my child." 

"You owe me. There was only one resource I got this information from. Every other resources that I used in the past seems to not work on Lin. It's weird." 

"Thanks. See you later. Come by work sometimes." 

"Will do. Bye" 

 

Jongin yawned and stretched. Thinking for a while he grabbed his phone and checked his social media, then the message bar popped up. 

From: M.

He contemplated on whether to check the message or not but decieded not to. He swiped left and pressed delete. After all, whatever that lady does has nothing to do with him... Right? 

 

Kyungsoo missed them. Missed their constant quarrels in front of him. Missed their loving smiled towards each other. Missed their glares. Missed their voice. Missed his best friends. 

Forgiving them was not easy. I mean, let's be real. How could one forvive such an act? But Baekhyun and Chanyeol have beene together since ages ago. 

Baekhyun was his best friend since middle school.Then Chanyeol came in the picture in high school. Chanyeol was the abnormally tall kid that had a voice too deep for his face. But then again Kyungsoo was the abnormal short kid with eyes that were too big for his face and Baekhyun was also the abnormally short kid with fingers that were too pretty for a guy. 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were best friends. But as soon as Chanyeol came into the picture. it was as if 4 years of friendship between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun was gone. But Kyungsoo didn't mind. You would have to bea real idiot to not sense the between Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

Al 3 of them got accepted into the same college and they agreed to stick together. Kyungsoo declined the offer at first, but the thought of being alone of 4 years was scary and so in the end, Kyungsoo agreed. 

When Chanyeol started to be all touchy-touchy with Kyungsoo, he knew something was wrong. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were always the skinship ones. They both kept their bubbles away from KYungsoo unless they wanted something or if they were drunk. But even so, Kyungsoo didn't resist. Kyungsoo was 20. He wanted a boyfriend. And if Chanyeol wanted to fulfill that position, Kyungsoo was going to let him. 

But that was only the exterior reason. The real reason was to put Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. It's stupid. But here was Kyungsoo's logic: If Chanyeol went out with Kyungsoo, then Baekhyun would obviously bound to be jealous. And if Baekhyun got jealous then he would probably realize his feelings for Yeol. 

Of course Kyungsoo didn't think for himself and the outcome but it was for his stupid best friends. And that was that.

 

The door slammed opened and 2 pairs of legs walked in with 6 suitcases behind them. "Do Kyungsoo!!!"

Kyungsoo turned around to his 2 kids standing their. "Baekhyun? Chanyeol? You guys are back?"

"Yup!" The two squished Kyungsoo in between them. 

"Why'd you guys bring your suitcases here...?"

"Because I wanted you to be the first person we see after arriving in Korea. I can't believe the key still is beneath your doormat. I left if there like years ago." Baekhyun laughed. 

"I told you to take it back but you never listened." Kyungsoo shook his head while smiling, "You guys should probably go and settle down. The time difference too. Isn't night over there?" 

"Yeah, I'm so bummed out form the plane ride... Guess we'll have to crash here... Right, Baek?" 

"Yup." Baekhyun and Chanyeol took off their clothes and ran to Kyungsoo's room. 

"AT LEAST PUT YOUR PANTS ON?" Kyungsoo shouted after them. When Kyungsoo came in the room, he found a lump beneath the blanket. Shaking his head, he jumped on top of the lump, "I don't have work today either, guess i'll have to sleep on top of y'all."

A mix of mumbles and shout were heard beneath the blankets and when Kyungsoo's phone rang, he got off. 

From: Jongin

          Date today? 

To: Jongin 

         No.

From: Jongin

         Awesmoe, meet you in front of your house  in 15. 

Kyungsoo smiled. He smiled because he was happy. Genuinly happy. And this relationship he has with Jongin? It's seriously something that Kyungsoo wants to cherish. 

 

 

Im back~~~ Indefinitely... Buut. I want to apoligize for not being active for like 3 months... So sad, i know T_T But i was grounded and i had absolutely no motivation to write about EXO (Sadly) Fighting to all the EXO stans out there it's really just so hard keeping it together when EXO is falling apart. 

My 2 cents on everything: I knew SM was corrupted. I knew that the whole KPOP industry is corrupted, but to be honest. I was shocked. It was just "TOO" real, if you know what I'm talking about. 

My thoughts are also with the BAP stans right now. Words cant describe how proud I am of them to leave all together. Hopefully they all sign the same contract to a different company and stay as "one." If you didn't know, BAP was the first group that I actually became "addicted" to and they were the first group I wanted to buy albums from and buy merchendise for. Sure I had other bias groups before that (LOL used to be such an ultimate VIP, i still am a VIP) but nonetheless BAP holds a special place in my heart. My friend Hana did the math and according to her, they received 7 dollars a week. 7 fuking dollars a week. That is ing ridiculous. The boys did non-stop promotions for so long and they didn't paid. When they finally did, it was 7 dollers a week. 9:1 ratio company: group. Ridiculous. If you want to support them, go on my tumblr and see my recent posts! You'll see how you can contribute.

Also! Almost 300 subbies. Guys holy . My babies. I should call you guys something now. LOl my mushrooms? Does anyone have the game crossy roads, I HAVE THE HIPSTER WHALE  (if you do have the game you'll know what i'm talking about.) Message me!! I want to get to know you guys better! <3 <3 <3 

Anyways: Keep on loving this FF and i know 2014 was such a crappy year but hey, only 1 more month left!! We can do it!! 

Comment, Subcribe, and Upvote! 

Tumblr: http://www.xiu-tingstars.tumblr.com

(P.S I don't really edit my stories. I re-read them time to time and fix some mistakes slowly. So iknow there are so much mistakes. It's because i type really fast and i dont really have time to fix these mistakes)