Chapter 13 (Filler/ Hunhan's date)

Reality Check.

"what the ?!" Minseok shrieked.  Jongdae came rushing in Minseok's bedroom with a frying pan, "what?! What?!" Minseok pointed to the computer screen, "OMG. Assemblyman Yoo is ed up in the head!!!"

Jongdae dropped the pan, "Seriously."

"What?"

Jongdae shook his head, picked up his pan, and left muttered incoherent things.

"Don't judge me! This is a good drama.: (You're surrounded)

 

"So... what do you want to do?" Luhan looked up at Sehun.

"Whatever you want to do." Sehun grabbed Luhan's hand and interlocked them together.

"Amusement park?"

Sehun's eyes sparkled, "I was hoping you would say that."

We were meant to be. Luhan thought before chanting, "YAY!"

 

After a couple of rides both Sehun and Luhan plopped on the bench, "Ugh... I feel sick." They both said in unison and laughed.

"No seriously, let's just lay down for a while." Sehun put his feet up and lied his head on Luhan's lap, "Can we just stay like this for awhile?"

"Techically you're the only one laying down, but okay haha." Luhan threw his head back, "Heey, doesn't it seem like we've known each other for quite some time?"

"I've been feeling that way too. Maybe... Maybe we're meant to be?" Sehun asked.

"Maybe. Just Maybe." Luhan ran his fingers  over Sehun's hair.

 

"Hey Soo? I've been thinking---" Jongin got inturuppted by Kyungsoo.

"You can actually think?" Kyungsoo chuckled.

"You know what, i decieded i liked the sassy part of you."

"Damn it."

"You know you love me too."

"Yeahokay."

"Anyways, I've been thinking---" Once again inturrupted.

"No, Jongin. For the 27th time, i am not moving in."

" IT. I WILL NEVER GIVE UP"

"Shut up and eat your bingsoo."

 

"Sauna?" Sehun stood up.

"YESSSS." Luhan got up and linked arms with Sehun.

When the couple got to the sauna, they immediatly ran to the lockers, "Don't look at me while im changing!" Luhan screamed when he reealized Sehun was hands down, no shame staring at him.

"Psh.. I wasnt'"

"Yeah okay." Luhan smiled and turned around. You know you can't resist this. Luhan gave himself a smack on the face.

 

"Kyungsoo?!"

"Luhan?!"

"Sehun?!"

"Jongin?!"

"What are you doing here? Oh my god, show my how to do those lamb head wrap!" Luhan skidded over to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo laughed and took Luhan's towel, "So you do this and...." Showing Luhan the steps.

"Damn Jongin, i haven't seen you in forever. What the man. Where--- Wait, i know where you've been. Tv. You're famous bro. You've got to gave me some cash. The dragaon isn't giving me a raise." Sehun shook his head while walking over to Jongin.

Jongin replied, "How much?"

"Oooooohh you're so cool now."

"Bow down to me peasent."

", no. I'm desperate, but not that desperate."

 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSOR, SHOOT!"

Scissor. Scissor. Paper Paper.

"DAMN IT!" Luhan and Jongin sprawled on the floor.

"YES!" Sehun and Kyungsoo high fived each other as they prepped their eggs.

Kyungsoo held Jongin's head in place as did Sehun with Luhan. "THREE TWO ONE!" Sehun and Kyungsoo mashed the egg on to their partner's head.

"AH FREAK!" "!" Luhan and Jongin both screamed, clutching their heads. Sehun and Kyungsoo cackled as they proceeded to peel their eggs. Jnogin pouted as he rubbed the eggshells off his hair, "Why the hair."

 

"I think... No i know for sure, i am roasting like a chicken here." Sehun complained.

"Well, i'm tanning already and we haven't been in here over 10 minutes." Jongin said. Both Jongin and Sehun looked over to Luhan who were happily sweating and playing patty cake.

"PATTY CAKE?! I'M DYING OVER HERE." Sehun yelled.

"You could use a tan!" Luhan happily chirped.

"I'M the one getting a tan, though." Jongin pointed out."

To that, Kyungsoo immediatly looked at Jongin and dragged him out, "Bye guys."

 

 "Glad we came out." Jongin deeply sighed.

"I swear, you got 2 shades darker."

"What can i say? I get tan just from sitting underneath the library lights too long." Jongin shrugged.

"Oh. What the freak? hahhah"

"Don't you think  we work well together? I mean you're milky and im burnt."

"Bye."

"BABY NO WAIT JUST KIDDING."

 

"I think the rest of the guys forgot to come to work..." Yixing said to Joonmyun while mopping the floor.

"Yeah probably." Joonmyun shook his head, reminding himself to take over 10 dollars off their paycheck.

guys i found time to update. LOL this took me like 2 weeks . BUT THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER. i have more drama loaded for you. And i still have to explain the Taoris situation thing so yee hahah.

 

I'm actually sneaking on at the library computer so... yeah. LOL