Chapter 8

Reality Check.

“What it the meaning of this?” Jongin growled.

Naeun stood up, “Wait! This is my fault.” She stepped out of the table and in front of Taemin.

Jongin lightly pushed Naeun to the side and dragged Taemin out of the store and into the alley next to the store. 

         Kyungsoo never planned on falling in love. But then again he rarely ever planned. He didn’t plan to get heartbroken. Neither did he plan on his parents divorcing. Or for his brother to run away from home.

   However it would be a lie if he said that he didn’t plan on liking Jongin. He expected to like Jongin. Not to have a connection with him. Or to be in love with him. It was… unexplainable.

“Soo! Can you take out the trash?” Luhan screamed from the back, causing Kyungsoo to fall back into reality.

“By myself? Its already dark outside though.” Kyungsoo complained.

“So? You always insisted you’re a tough man (sangnamja)”

“That’s you, you dumb a—!” Kyungsoo took notice of the people surrounding him. He sighed and got up. Grabbing the white bag he headed outside to find the garbage truck away starting to go away, “Hey! Wait!” He screamed.

The bus started to go and Kyungsoo chased after it. Two blocks later he was already out of breath and out of strength from carrying the huge bag of trash with him. Damn it I should’ve taken the Taekwondoe classes mom signed up for me years ago.

He looked around and spotted a trash can. “I’ll just put it down there. Whatever.” He dragged the bag to the dumpster.

“You son of a ! You weren’t enough with stealing---“ A faint voice was heard by Kyungsoo. He threw the bag in the dumpster and hid behind it. Jongin?

 

    “You son of a ! You weren’t enough with stealing my girlfriend, and now you want my fiancé?! I don’t ing believe this!” Jongin shoved Taemin.

Taemin glared and got up, “You don’t ing know anything.” Before he was about to walk away Jongin pulled him back.

“Bull. That’s exactly what your other said. I don’t know anything.” Jongin mocked.

“My ?!” Taemin growled, he shoved Jongin so that his back lightly hit the wall behind him, “Must I remind you that she was your’s first?!”

“Then why would you ing steal her?!” Jongin roared as he punched Taemin’s upper lip.

               Silence over took the alley. Only mere glares and silent wars were fought between the two males. Taemin wiped the blood on the corner of his mouth with his sleeve, “You don’t know anything.” He got up and walked away.

Jongin sighed and slide down the wall. Then tell me, what do I know?

 

“Coffee shop boy?” Taemin spotted Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo quickly got up, “Shhh… I was never here.”

Taemin looked at Kyungsoo and narrowed his eyes, “Did you hear what just… happened?” Taemin asked, inferring to the fight that he and Jongin had.

“Er… No?” Kyungsoo was never good at lying, although he thought he was a natural.

“.” Taemin sighed, “Just pretend you didn’t hear any of that. Okay? Please? I’ll give you how much you want.”

Kyungsoo looked at Taemin questioningly, “What? Oh.” He saw Taemin take out his wallet from the back of his jeans, “No! Uh, I meant. I don’t want it. I’ll keep it a secret. Do you need me to tend your cut? It looks pretty bad…”

Taemin looked away, “No thank you.” He walked away slowly but turned out, “Hey, what’s your name?”

“Me? I’m… Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo.”

“Oh. Then, thanks Kyungsoo.” Taemin walked away. No one caught that sly smirk he was hiding behind his ruffled jet black hair.

 

“Soo…?” Jongin limped out.

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo rushed to Jongin and held him, “Are you okay?”

“Hah. This is so pathetic. I finally see you after forever and this is how I show myself to you. Pathetic.” Jongin pitied himself.

“That’s not true. I saw you on the T.V---“ Kyungsoo stopped himself.

“Oh yeah. I forgot about that. I’m the big Kim’s Cooperation’s CEO now. I’m on TV now! Woohoo.” Jongin cheered sarcastically.

“You’re still the same Jongin to me.” Kyungsoo whispered, hoping Jongin wouldn’t hear. Oh, but he did hear.

“Really?” Jongin’s eyes looked bigger then Kyungsoo’s.

“Y-yeah. C’mon, lets clean up your cuts. You’re going to get an infection.”

 

“Wait, why are we here again?” Tao asked Sehun as he was dragged into the Café.

“Because we have to discuss your relationship with our boss.” Sehun replied. He took Tao to the table that was closest to Luhan’s cashier.

“Ah, I see.” Tao noticed that way Sehun glanced at Luhan.

“We’re just here so we can spy on your boyfriend!” Tao exclaimed giddily.

“Shhh! He isn’t my boyfriend. Well not yet.”

“Oh I see,” Tao nodded, “Interesting,” He murmured to himself, in Chinese.

Luhan’s eyes were immediately drawn to Sehun as soon as he entered the shop, however when he saw the unknown male next to him, he closed in on their conversation. After a few words were thrown, which Luhan couldn’t really hear, much to his dismay, he heard the male speaking Chinese.  Another Chinese speaking male! ERMAHGERD IM SO EXCITED. Wait, why is he with Sehunnie?

Luhan was so engrossed in his thoughts, he didn’t realize Sehun walking up to the cashier. “Can I get a Mocha Frap?... Hello? Luhan?” Sehun waved his hands in front of Luhan.

“Oh… Oh hi, Sehun!” Luhan jumped.

Sehun chuckled, “Can I have a Mocha Frap, small? And… Tao! What do you want?”

Luhan frowned on the inside, They informal which each other? Hing… It’s okay, Luhan! Cheer up! You and him are informal level too!

“Strawberry Smoothie, small!” Tao exclaimed.

Such a girly drink for such a manly looking man. Shut up, Luhan. You drink the same exact thing. Luhan, stop talking to yourself. Oh my God, this is turning a little weird, “Yeah, sure. Coming right up! That’ll be $6.50. Plus discount.” Luhan winked.

Sehun chuckled, “Thanks.” He winked back.

 

“And so, when you want to blend you press this button that says ‘blend.’” Minseok demonstrated. He pressed the button and Yixing winced.

“The sound… its so… loud.”

“That’s what a blender sounds like.” Jongdae said.

He’s loosening up a bit more. I like. Minseok smiled to himself. Lately, Jongdae has been showing his true colors and its been making Minseok feel all jittery inside. Before, Jongdae would always sit on the couch politely and put his hands on his lap. But recently, he’s been laying on the couch asking ‘Whats for dinner?’ to which Minseok would always reply, ‘WHAT DO YOU WANT?’ Progress, hoes, progress.

“So what else do you want to know?” Minseok asked, but was interrupted by Luhan, “One small strawberry smoothie and mocha frap!”

“Great! Yixing, why don’t you try to make the smoothie. Jongdae, can you make the mocha frap? I’ll help you.”

“Sure thing boss!” Jongdae smiled and bounced to the coffee machine.

Minseok smiled, Progress es. ing progress.

 

 

 

Hey guys! I know I know. I haven’t been updating a lot lately… T_T but school is over in18 days! YYYAAASS. And then finals… and regents… oh my. Shoot me now.

 But anyways! This story is going to be moving super fast pace from now on so yaaayyy and sorry if you don’t understand whats going on. If you don’t just comment below and I’ll write it out in the next chapter(: Thank you guys, for sticking with the crappy FF hahahaha

I also want to thank you guys for 162 subscribers in just 8 chapter. I feel just so freaking blessed and I love each and every one of you even if I don’t reply to some of your comments. Forgive me for being greedy but… I WANT MORE. Subcribe, upvote, and comment! Your comments are what get me going all the time so yeee! More comments, faster updates. Heh. Yes, this is ing blackmail.

MUCH LOVES<3

A/N: As a AFF writer and reader, I really think I must address this. There is a huge difference between NAME-ah/yah and NAME-inne.  For example, Sehun-ah and Sehunnie.

Inne/nne is used for possessive stuff like “It’s his/ Her’s” “It’s Sehunnie’s.” And its not used for show affection. Or nickname. It just sounds off and makes no sense at all. Sometime I read FF that say, “My pet name for you is Sehunnie.” And I literally just cannot. It’s basically the same thing as “Sehun’s”

NAME-ah/yah is used for calling someone or commanding someone, like “Sehun-ah! Come here.” Or something like that. Adding a –ah or –yah is differed by your name. Kyungsoo’s name would be Kyungsoo-yah. However Sehun’s or Jongin’s name would be Sehun-ah or Jongin-ah.  It’s also used to express someone with someone else or thing. Like, “(Someone) is with Sehunnie.” (Romanized: Sehunnie-rang gatchii isseo.)

These aren’t the full rules because there are waaay too many to explain but just that basics… of the basics.

This is just based on what I learned from my mom and dad (both full Korean.) I can speak fluent Korean and I can read. I am 100% Korean. I’m just ehhh with writing so I can’t really help you with that. But this topic has been on my mind since FOREVER so I just wanted you guys to know! :D yaah. Spread the word.

Anyways, this A/N has been waaayy too long so Imma end it and go write my next chapter hehehehe. MUCH LOVES<3