Chapter 17.

Reality Check.

"Hey, what's up? You seem to be totally out of it today. You're one who proposed the date yet your leaving my completely behind." Kyungsoo pouted. 

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I just, was thinking about something." Jongin interlocked fingers with Kyungsoo and gave it a light squeeze, assuring that everything was fine. 

"Care to share?" Kyungsoo and Jongin looked at each other and smiled, knowing that what Kyungsoo just said rhymed. 

"I would, Soo. But not now. But soon. I promise. Soon." Jongin smiled and gave a forehead kiss.

"Fine, but can you give me a hint?" Kyungsoo persisted.

"...Family stuff." Jongin said after thinking for a bit.

"Oh... Alright." Kyungsoo backed down after, knowing fully well how hard family problems could be.

 

"Hey Yeol?" Baekhyun nudged Chanyeol.

"Hm?"

"Do you think Kyungsoo is happy right now?"

Silence overtook the air as the duo thought heavily.

Chanyeol broke the silence first, "If he wasn't then he wouldn't have let us sleep in his bed."

"No, he wouldn't have let us sleep in his bed if he wasnt mad at us. But happiness is a different thing. I know that Kyungsoo is happy for us. But I'm wondering if he is happy where he, himself is right now." 

"Babe, what did Soo say before he left us sleeping?" 

"That he was going out to see his friend?" 

"Exactly. Kyungsoo doesn't have any friends. He calls us his things. That means this 'friend' is someone very special (or suspicious but nonetheless) and plus, did you see that way he left the door? He practically skipped his way out." Chanyeol dragged Baekhyun closer to him.

"True, but--" Baekhyun tried to reason when chanyeol inturrupted.

"If Kyungsoo was upset with his life, he would've told someone about it. Now let's get some sleep."

 

"Hey Sehun?" Luhan stared at the said boy in front of him.

"Hm?" Sehun looked up from his drink.

"What are we?"

"What? Humans?"

"No, i mean like..." He hesistated. "What are we?"

"Us? We are... I dont... I mean... I guess we are friends?" Sehun furrowed his brows. They were friends right? No one formally asked anyone out and sure they went on dates but they werent... dating. 

"Friends..?" Luhan felt his heart drop as he awkwardly shifted in his chair, "I see."

Sehun smirked, knowing exactly where this conversation would lead to, "Why? Do you not want to be my friend?"

"No! I do, I just... I don't know. What about you? Are you okay with us just being friends?"

"I'm not. I was thinking of putting another word in front of friend. What do you say?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"I mean," Sehun leaned in, "What do you think of being my boyfriend?" 

Luhan smiled and leaned in as well, "I'm very fond of that idea." 

"Yeah?" 

"Yeah." 

 

Two days later, Kyungsoo padded into his room to find Baekhyun and Chanyeol still in his room, "Guys, you guys have your own houses too. I don't understand why you are here. At least give me some living expenses and pay your rents." 

Baekhyun sat up and got out of bed, "Soo, let's talk." 

KYungsoo looked at Baekhyun, "You might want to put on pants before you do that." 

Baekhyun looked down and nodded, "You're right. I might want to. But I wont." He smiled cheekily, "Let's go, shall we?" 

Kyungsoo shaked his head and chuckled, "Only you." 

          After the duo settled down on the couch with a white thrown on blanket, with hot chocolate in their hands, Baekhyun cleared his throat, "Kyungsoo. We haven't really had alone time ever since.. Chanyeol joined his in high school." 

Kyungsoo nodded, "You just realized?" 

"I'm being nice to you, let's appreciate at least that." Baekhyun puffed.

"Fine. Anyways go on."

"Soo, are you happy?" Baekhyun abruptly asked.

"What?" Soo said, obviously taken aback.

"I know my and Chanyeol pretty much ruined everything for you and I want to just ask you if everything is alright..."

Kyungsoo's eyes softened up, "Baekhyun look at me. I'm alive. I'm healthy. I'm happy. I'm glad that you are worrying for me. Thanks, buddy."

Baekhyun threw his arms around Kyungsoo, "I love you so so so much Soo and I don't know what I would do without you."

Kyungsoo chuckled, "I know, Baek. I love you too."

 

"What do you think the others are doing right now?" Yixing asked Joonmyun.

"Not caring about anyone elese and probably making out with their significant others." He simply replied.

"Do you think they caught on to us?"

Joonmyun thought for a big, "Nah, probably not. They are all too stupid to realize."

"Thats not nice to say" Yixing paused, "But totally the truth."

 

wHAT UP EVERYONE/THING/YOU. Heres a short chapter to wrap up 2014. Let's all be real. 2014 was a ty year with all the drama that happened.

I'm expecting something better for 2015 and if it isn't better. I'm going to go cry in a hole. 5 more hours till this ty year ends and I could not be more than ready.

 Sure some aspects of 2014 were nice regarding... things but anyways, 2015 better be the bomb diggity because if it aint. I'm literally going to be so done with life. 

ON THE OTHER HAND. 310 SUBBIES. YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY THE BEST THINGS IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD AND WORDS COULD NOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH FEELS I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS.

I LOVE YOU AND I RESPECT YOU AND THANK YOU STIKING WITH ME EVEN THOUGH I DONT UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE TO. 

PEACE BBIES. 

MAKE SURE TO SUBCRIBE UPVOTE AND COMMENT<3