Chapter 1

Reality Check.

Chapter 1:

Ugh, disgusting. Kyungsoo thought while standing in the corner of the clubbing, eyeing a certain (very) tall man.

That tall man happens to be Park Chanyeol. That jerk has the decency to cheat on me in OUR club. But he couldn’t blame him. Byun Baekhyun did have a crush on Chanyeol since forever. And Kyungsoo did feel bad for going out with Chanyeol at the same time.

“Ehem, sir. You’re drink has been out for a while and you haven’t touched it yet. We need our cup soon.” The bartender tapped Kyungsoo’s shoulder over the counter.

“Okay. Jesus.” Kyungsoo snapped. He quickly took a one shot and slide the cup back.

“Had a bad night?” He smirked. What is he smirking at. . Kyungsoo glared at that tanned bartender. Eh whatever.

Kyungsoo can’t take more than 1 sip of a beer. After a sip, he’s just all out. Of course the next morning he would a huge hangover, but it was a special day today. After all, his boyfriend of almost a year is cheating on him.

So the next thing you know, Kyungsoo is pouring out his feelings to this random bartender he met almost 30 minutes ago.

“And you know, I knew that Baekhyun liked him. I knew. And I... And I felt oh so horrible. You know? But I didn’t expect Chanyeol to cheat on me! The Park Chanyeol I always knew. Okay, so maybe I didn’t really fall in love with Chanyeol like the fairytale but! I did really everything for him. Even I had to remember our 100 and 200th day. “

“Mhmm..” The bartender rolled his eyes while struggling to climb up the stairs with Kyungsoo’s one arm around his shoulder.

“And like, we met at that exact club!”

“Yeah.. I know.” He muttered quietly.

“Wait, what did you say?! Are you mocking mee?” Kyungsoo slurred his words.

“No! Just here, umph--!” The bartender fell with Kyungsoo on his couch.

“Hey! You hurt me!” Kyungsoo pouted and pointed at his lips.

“Augh. I’m sorry.”

“You have to kiss the oo! Did you not learn?!” Kyungsoo pouted even more.

The taller male awkwardly shifted in his seat and leaned closer.

“You are so slow.” Kyungsoo grabbed the male’s head and gave him a kiss. “There we goo.. all better!” he cheered.

Flabbergasted, the bartender just stayed still, “The …”

“Hey! Cursing is bad! Anyways, Mr.Bad what is your name?!” Kyungsoo flailed his arms around.

“My name? Oh jeez. I just realized I brought a complete stranger to my house.” He muttured, “My name is Jongin. Kim Jongin.”

“You’re Jongin?!” Kyungsoo started laughing, “HAHAHAHAH if you JongIN then I’m JongOUT. HAHAHAHAH”

Jongin rolled his eyes. Oh Lord. This is going to be a long night .

 

Few hours later, Kyungsoo was fast asleep. At that moment, Jongin got on his knees and prayed to God. Thanking him for getting Kyungsoo to sleep. But then, “Ngggghh” A smaller smale squirmed.

Oh Lord no no no no. “Uh… Hush little baby don’t you cry… I don’t know the rest of the lyrics. .” Jongin cradled Kyungsoo in his arms and rocked back and forth.

“Hey…. What… What is this?!” Kyungsoo quickly got back on his feet. “WHO ARE YOU. WHAT AM I DOING HERE. WHERE IS THIS. WHO AM I. No wait---  I know who I am. I’m Do Kyungsoo. Hah… I am Do Kyungsoo... right?” Kyungsoo frantically waved his hands in the air.

“Calmmm down.” Jongin sat back in the couch. “This is my home, I’m not going to do anything to you, neither am I planning to.” He rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo’s hand flew up to his chest in a X shape. “Ugh! What are you saying?! That I’m not good enough for you or something?! I’ll have you know, that my is fairly long.”

“…Wut.” Jongin stared at Kyungsoo.

“Yeah!--- Wait, I.. Uh… Didn’t mean to… Uh… Never mind. Anyways. Where is here again?” Kyungsoo quickly put his hand down to his side.

“My home. The names Kim Jongin. I told you already, but I mean, you were drunk as before so you wouldn’t remember.” Jongin replied bluntly.

“Hey! I was not that drunk.” Kyungsoo insisted.

“Uh… Yes. Yes you were. You were barking. Like a dog.Literally.” Jongin pointed out.

“…Fine. I was. Anyways you’re Jongin? Like JongIN. As in ‘I AM IN THE BUILDING’!” Kyungsoo puffed his cheeks, trying not laugh at his own joke.

“Yes. And don’t say ‘IF YOU’RE JONGIN THEN IM JONGOUT.’ Because, you said that already before.” Jongin rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo pouted, “Huff… Fine. My names Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo. Anyways you don’t mind if I spend that night… right? I’ve had a rough night, ya know?”

“Yeah, I know. You spent the whole car ride here, ranting about it. And no, I don’t mind.” Jongin shrugged.

“Oh God, I am so sorry.” Kyungsoo covered his face in embarrassment.

“Its aight. It was quite entertaining you know?”

“What, my pathetic love life, you mean?” Kyungsoo plopped down on the couch next to Jongin.

“Nah. I have sort of a similar story, if you know what I mean? But mine was with a girl.”

“Ah… I see. Well, I’m gay. And… if that makes you uncomfortable I can just get out of here.” Kyungsoo grabbed his phone.

“No! Uh, I mean no. That’s fine. I don’t mind. I mean, I’m bi. Biual. But I think I might be gay too.” Jongin whispered.

“Haha, Oh, you got a boy in mind?”Kyungsoo wiggled his eyebrows.

“I don’t know maybe.” Jongin scratched the back of his head.

Kyungsoo yawned, “Ya know, I’d really love to hear about your pathetic love life too, but I am tired as .”  He stretched out his arm and lied back down on the couch.

“Yeah, sure. Do you… do you maybe want to sleep on the bed? I mean you know, since the couch is uncomfortable and everything.” Jongin gushed, Maybe he isn’t sober yet…

“Hm?” Kyungsoo got back up and eyed Jongin. Doesn’t look all that harmful. And plus he is one hella of a hot guy. “Sure. Where’s the bedroom?”

Jongin took Kyungsoo’s hand in his, naturally, and led him to his room. “Right here. Let me change and I’ll be---“

“Wait, you’re going to sleep on the same bed as me?”

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo, “Yeah, problem?”

Kyungsoo flushed, Why is he so bipolar. He was stuttering literally two minutes ago, “No. I’ll sleep with you.”

Both of their eyes widened.

“NO I MEAN SLEEP AS IN JUST SLEEPING. NOT LIKE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. JUST SLEEP. SIDE TO SIDE.Kyungsoo shrieked.

Jongin cackled and went into the bathroom, “I know, I know.”

As soon as the bathroom door shut, Kyungsoo shoved his face into the pillow and grunted, “AUURGHH.” He turned around and pulled the blanket over him. He placed his hand over his heart and breathe in deeply. “It can’t be. Plus I just witnessed Chanyeol cheating on me.”

“What can’t be?” Jongin climbed on the bed, next to Kyungsoo.

“Huh?! What?! Nothing! I’m going to bed. G’night!” Kyungsoo rushed and pulled the blanket over his face.

Jongin chuckled and pulled the blanket off of Kyungsoo’s face, “You’re going to suffocate like that.”

“Meh.” Kyungsoo turned around and faced the opposite way.

Jongin chuckled again, and whispered, “Good night.” He flipped the opposite way and whispered, “Cute.”

               The next morning Jongin woke up first, to go to his part time job. He quickly threw bread, jam, and peanut butter on the counter and grabbed a napkin and pen. He scribbled down some words (and numbers) and went back into the bedroom.

Jongin leaned in closer to the peaceful (not to mention drooling) face. Just once. He wouldn’t even know. His devil side poked him in the face. That is called Jongin! Don’t do it! You know better than that! Jongin’s angelic side shrieked.

He quickly swatted the angel side away and leaned in closer to Kyungsoo. Just maybe this once. Jongin thought. He lips melted in heaven as it came in contact with Kyungsoo’s lips. (Not so) Surprisingly, its fit perfectly in with each other. Their plush lips fitted naturally, as if Jongin lips belonged with Kyungsoo’s and Kyungsoo’s belonged with Jongin’s.

After what seemed like such a short time, Jongin quickly pulled away and his lips. His morning breathe stinks. But I love it. Jongin smiled to himself with his little accomplishment and left the apartment.

 

A little while later, Kyungsoo woke up. “J-jongout? Oh wait, was it Jongin?” He giggled to himself. Where is he? He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. “Food!” Kyungsoo grabbed the bread and peanut butter and made himself a peanut butter sandwich. When he eyed the strawberry jam, he decided to quickly put it in.

 “Oh a note.” Kyungsoo picked up the napkin “What the…”

 

Call me and visit me soon cutie.

010-xxx-xxxxx

               -Kim Jongin

Harsh Reality Check: Stop waiting for that perfect prince. It’s never going to happen.

Look around for the knight in shining armor. <-- Sugarcoated just a little.

Seriously. 3/10 chance you will.

              

 

 

AN/ Just saying: it was really awkward writing people drunk…. Huehuehue but I did it anyways hahaha