Chapter 3

Reality Check.

“Soojung…ah?” Jongin stopped midway and gaped at what was in front of him. The whole world stopped, and the music that was blaring in his ears, were no longer heard. Thump. Thump.

               “Mhmm, Soojung-ah.” The boy moaned. Jongin took a step back, realizing who the other male was. Taemin. His best friend of 6 years was making out with his girlfriend. Betrayal.

               The female made eye contact with the surprised male and took a step back. “B-baby! I didn’t think you were going to be here so early.” She sputtered. 

               “It was going to be a surprise but. Oh well. Surprise.” Jongin’s eyes showed no emotion whatsoever, which made shivers go down Taemin’s and Soojung’s spine.

               “Look dude, don’t be mad at Soojunggie. It’s all my fault.” Taemin rose his hand slightly.

               “Mhmm, sure.” Jongin still made no move.

               “Babe! A-are you mad?” Soojung quickly pushed Taemin aside and rushed to Jongin.

               Taemin flinched when he was pushed aside and Jongin swore that Taemin had a look of guilt in his eyes.

 This hasn’t been just today. It’s been going on for days. And I didn’t know. Jongin chuckled sarcastically. “I can’t believe this.” Jongin quickly gathered his stuff and left the house. No. No more.

 

“You have to have big eyes. Big, brown eyes. You have to look like an owl all the time. You have to make coffee. Work at a café. More specifically this café. You have to be the perfect height. Just below my nose. Smell like coffee. How about… Vanilla mocha?” Jongin smirked, his eyes never left the frantic male that was still trying to convince his friends.

Soojung muttered, “. Jongin, stop trying to make me look like the bad guy when you don’t even know anything.” She withdrew from her seat and strutted out.

Jongin sat, quite shocked from what Soojung just said. But he quickly regained his conscious and put on a cocky smile. Taking a sip from his coffee, he winced. Why is this so bitter. Kyungsoo walked over to Jongin with an apologetic smile. “Guess I was too late?”

Jongin chuckled and shook his head, “It’s fine. It should be over soon. Anyways, this is an Americano. I order a caramel macchiato.”

“Ah, Luhan reminded me before but---“

“Wait! Did you just say Luhan?”

“Yeah… Why?”

“Is he your, like… new boyfriend?”

“What?! No! C’mon Jongin. Do you actually think of me in that kinda way?” Kyungsoo gave Jongin a look.

Jongin let out the breathe he didn’t even know he was holding, “No. It’s just… nevermind. Anyways. Luhan’s the guy who looks like  a deer. Right?”

“Yup.”

“My friend is kind of interested in him. Actually before that, is Luhan gay?”

 Kyungsoo shuddered of the 14 day relationship that Minseok and Luhan had, “Yeah.”

“Why the shudder?”

“Those two,” Kyungsoo pointed to the two elders who were bickering over which superhero is the dominance over all superheroes, “Used to go out. For 14 days to be exact. It never worked out in the end.”

“Oh. I’m sure Sehun would be glad to hear that.” Jongin smiled.

“Oh my gerd. Sehun?! His name is Sehun?! Luhan has been ranting about him for days. It’s so torturous.” Kyungsoo complained.

“Ranting as in good ranting?”

“Yup. It’s always like oh my lanta, have you seen his face? It beautiful.” Kyungsoo tried to mimick Luhan.

“Yah, if you’re going to imitate me do it right.” Luhan came over with a coffee cup in one hand, “Here’s your caramel macchiato. This idiot gave you the wrong drink.”

“Thanks.” Jongin took the cup with his hand and smiled.

“You know Sehun, right?”

“Of course.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Yup.” Jongin replied.

“Soo!” The tall figure leaned over Kyungsoo’s small frame. He slowly turned around, “Yeol-ah.” He meekly smiled.

Ever since Kyungsoo found out, he’s been ignoring all of Chanyeol’s texts and calls. “Soo-yah? Why did you ignore me?” Chanyeol frowned and pouted.

Because you’ve been cheating on my back and I can’t even blame you. “Oh you did? Didn’t see.” Kyungsoo lied straight through his teeth.

Jongin frowned. He’s the guy that cheated on Kyungsoo. How dare he come back and call him Kyungsoo.

“Soo!” Another male came bouncing in the store, “Soo!”

Kyungsoo turned around and paled. “Baekhyun-ah.”

“Kyungsoo-yah, what’s wrong? Are you sick?” Chanyeol panicked.

Kyungsoo shook his head a took a deep breath. He looked at Jongin and sent him a signal, You should go now.

Jongin nodded, slightly disappointed, but never the less, he left quietly. But not before quickly giving Chanyeol as short glare.

“Listening Chanyeol, I have to talk to you.” Kyungsoo whispered.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared a look and Luhan quickly left without saying anything. Chanyeol’s heart beat quickly as Kyungsoo stared at him. “O-okay.” , why did I stutter.

Baekhyun panicked in his head, Holy crap he found out. I swear he found out. Oh my gerd. My life is over. “Uh, should I stay here?”

Kyungsoo plastered on a smile, “Sure, I mean you might as well because it involves you too.” ! That came out so sassy.

“W-what?” Chanyeol’s eyebrow unconsciously rose.

“Listen, it’s no secret anymore. You guys can just tell me.” Kyungsoo sat down and patted the seats in front of him, inviting the two males to sit.

“I-I don’t know what you are talking about.” Baekhyun blurted.

“Guys. Stop it. I know you guys are going out. I saw you guys yesterday.” Kyungsoo’s left eyebrow rose.

Baekhyun broke up, “Kyungsoo-yah, I so sorry! I just, I just didn’t know what to do and I just… You’re my best friend so I pretended not to like him but it was just so messed up and and and…”

Kyungsoo remained stoic. “So why did Chanyeol ask me out?”

Chanyeol broke down with his other boyfriend, “It was a dare, Kyungsoo-yah. I… I pretended not to like Baekhyun so we made a dare. And things got just so messed up and I’m… I’m so sorry, Soo-yah.”

“Okay.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other and looked at Kyungsoo, “What do you mean by okay?”

“Okay as in a forgive you and understand you.” Kyungsoo stood up and smile, weakly.

“…A-are you sure?” Baekhyun hiccupped.

“Yeah. I just… need some time to get use to this new… set up.” Kyungsoo walked away slowly but before he left the table entirely, he was sent straight to Chanyeol’s chest.

“Thanks Soo. I knew you would understand me.”

 

Jongin tapped his foot impatiently outside the store. Gosh danggit, I was no help at all! A sleek,black car pulled up in front of Jongin. The driver came out of the car and walked to Jongin, “Young Master. Master would like to see you. Immediately.”

Jongin sighed and nodded, “I’ll be there soon.”

“He says now.” The driver opened the back seat for Jongin.

“Ugh, fine.” He got in and grabbed a drink from the side of the car door.

 

 

DUN DUN DUN, WHAT IS JONGIN’S IDENTITY. WHAT. WAIT THAT’S NOT RIGHT. LMAO. WHY IS HE CALLED YOUNG MASTER. LMAO

OMG GUYS. 47 SUBSRIBERS. I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU GUYS. Y’ALL ARE SO AMAZZINNNGGGG!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH LIKE WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS. I SWEAR CHAPTER 4 WILL BE UP SOOOOON.

SUBCRIBE, COMMENT, UPVOTE, AND LOVE ME. <3 I WILL LOVE YOU GUYS BACK. (;