Chapter 4

Reality Check.

“Hey Chanyeol! You like Baekhyun right?” Yura, Chanyeol’s older sister teased. Chanyeol took a step back and stuttered, “No I don’t!”

Baekhyun smirked, “Sure you don’t. You looovvvee me, Chanyeol-ah.” He teased. “Shut up!” Chanyeol’s face turned beet red.

 “If you don’t then I dare you to ask someone else out. But you probably can’t since you love me that much.” Don’t ask anyone else out. Please. Baekhyun begged in his mind.

“Fine!”

The next day, Chanyeol introduced held hands with Kyungsoo. Two days later, Chanyeol gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the cheek. Three days later, they were official.

 

“I ing told you he was going to be there!” Baekhyun screamed at Chanyeol once they were home.

“Stop yelling! This isn’t my fault.” Chanyeol yelled back.

“Then who’s fault is it, huh?! You are going to fix it, Park Chanyeol. Because of you, I just lost my best friend.” Tears started to stream down Baekhyun’s face.

“You know what? You know it’s not my fault. You clearly know that it was because of your stupid idea to ask someone other than you out, when it’s so ing obvious that I was in love with you.”

Baekhyun silently sobbed without saying anything. It hurt. It hurt because everything that came out of his boyfriend’s mouth was true. “I… It just w-want everything to go back normal.”

Chanyeol frowned and pulled Baekhyun into his arms. He Baekhyun’s hair and patted his back, “Shh… I know baby. Me too.”

 

Minseok walked over to the devastated Kyungsoo and gave him a cup of water, while Luhan took up a customer.

“Hey, you okay?” He handed Kyungsoo the cup and sat in front of him.

“Huh? Yeah. Just… just a little… hmm.. I don’t know.” Kyungsoo showed absolutely no emotions in his face and stared out in the open.

Minseok sighed and got back up. “This is ridiculous. Stay here. I’m asking Joonmyun to let you off for the day.” Kyungsoo nodded.

 

“Joonmyun-ah.” Minseok walked into the small office in the back where lunch breaks and meeting held place.

Joonmyun looked up and smiled, “Mhmm?”

“Kyungsoo had a little… err… He’s not feeling well so he needs a day off. That okay with you?” Minseok leaned on the wall.

“Sure.” Joonmyun waved Minseok off and went back to his computer.

“Thanks, boss.”

 

“Kyungsoo-yah, go home.” Minseok came back with Kyungsoo’s backpack and jacket. Kyungsoo looked up and smiled weakly.

“Thanks. I really… appreciate it.” He took his stuff and put the jacket on. He slung the bag over his shoulder and headed towards the door. Before he left he muttered a small, “Sorry for everything,” to Luhan and Minseok, to which they just said, “Its all good.”

When Kyungsoo got home, he quickly changed into his blue pajama and didn’t even bother to put on the shirt. He went in the kitchen to get a cup of water, but then realized that he wasn’t thirsty after all. He sighed and went to the living room.

It actually happened. I confronted them about it. It actually happened. Way to go Do Kyungsoo. He grabbed a pillow from the couch and lied down. Staring at the living room, he felt one tear roll down to his ears. Ticklish, he quickly wiped it away. Why am I even crying.  It’s not like I actually loved Chanyeol. And plus, this was bound to happen. It was suppose to happen.

After a few sniffles here and there, he went into deep slumber. If there was one thing that he didn’t realize. It was that he didn’t realize that he wasn’t crying because he was upset at the fact that Chanyeol cheated on him. It was because he didn’t do something about it, even after knowing that this was going to happen.

The next day, Kyungsoo came back to work all happy and good to go. As soon as he got to work, he went on the phone. After a while, Kyungsoo sat on his stool and got off the phone. “Hey, do you mind if my cousin stays at one of your place?”

Minseok got up, “Is he cute?”

“Hell, how would I know? He’s my cousin.”

“True. But you know what? I’ll take the risk.” Minseok scribbled down his address on a piece of paper and handed it to Kyungsoo. “Here’s the address. Text me when he’s going to come.”

Ding Ding.

Kyungsoo smiled meekly and turned to Minseok, “He’s already here.” He jutted towards a boy, about the same height as Minseok.

Minseok slowly looked behind Kyungsoo’s head and smiled, “. I caught myself a good fish.”

“That’s my cousin you’re talking about.”

“I know.” Minseok smiled and leaned on the counter. “Do I look y?”

Luhan suddenly barged in and smiled as innocently as a human being could, “No.”

“Says the boy who has a crush on a guy that doesn’t change his facial expression more than 2 times a day.”

“Shut up. He’s hotter than you’ll ever be.”

Minseok stuck out his tongue and Kyungsoo laughed, “Jongdae-yah! Over here!”

Minseok quickly sat down ‘normally’ and smiled, “Hi.”

 Jongdae smiled back, “Hi.”

Oh my lanta, he’s even more beautiful when he smiles. How is that even possible. “You’re sleeping at my place tonight.” Minseok paused, “Wait,that sounds wrong. Uh, I mean… you’re… uh… Kyungsoo take it over.”

Kyungsoo chuckled, “What he means is that my house is undergoing construction right now, so you can’t live there. But Minseokkie hyung, over here, offered to let you stay at his place for the time being. That’s okay with you right?”

“Yup!” Jongdae turned around to Minseok, “Nice to meet you im Chen or Jongdae. Whatever you want to call me.” ‘

Minseok died a little on the inside, “how long are you staying?”

“About a year or so. But I’m sure Kyungsoo’s house will be done renovating by then.”

“Oh.”

“Why? You don’t like it?”

Are you kidding? You can stay for a whole generation and I wouldn’t mind. Minseok thought in his mind before shaking his head. Thank you construction.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and got up. “I’ll be taking my lunch break now.”

Just then a wild Luhan appeared and grabbed onto Kyungsoo’s arm. “Wait! Are you going to the bar?”

Kyungsoo nodded.

“Take me with you!” Luhan yelled. “Calm down,” Kyungsoo frowned, “It’s not your break time.”

Luhan pouted and looked around, “Then Jongdae will take my place! Let’s go!!!” He grabbed Kyungsoo’s arm and started to drag him to the door. However, Kyungsoo stopped, “Nooo, he doesn’t even know what to do!”

“It’s a cashier job, Soo-yah. And plus, I’m sure Minseok wouldn’t mind teaching him.” Luhan smirked. Jongdae blushed furiously while Minseok leaned over the counter to smack his best friend.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and nodded, “Fine. Let’s go.” Luhan cheered and did a quick happy dance before running out the door. Kyungsoo sighed deeply and silently followed the elder.

 

               Reality Check #4: Sometime when you think you look REALLY good, you really don’t.

 

Guys! I need more “reality check” hehee. Gimme some ideas! (: Anyways OMG 73 SUBCRIBERS WITHIN 4 CHAPTER. YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAZING. AND OMG I LOVE Y’ALL SO MUCH. AHHHHH.

I PROMISE TO ADD WHAT JONGIN IS NEX CHAPTER. HEEHEEEE HAHAH YAAAYY!(:

SO HYPER. KAY WELL. OH YEAH! AND YAY TO THE FACT THAT JONGDAE AND JOONMYUN WERE ANNOUNCED IN THIS CHAPTER(:

UPVOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENT AND GIMME STORY IDEAS!(: