Chapter 12.

Reality Check.

     After the party, Kyungsoo rushed out, trying to fan away the blush that was there for 4 whole freaking hours. But you couldn’t help the man. After all, everyone would come up to Kyungsoo and coo at how cute he was with Jongin. 

Jongin quickly snatched Kyungsoo and turned him around, “Hey, where you going? I was going to take you out on a real date after this.”

Kyungsoo whacked Jongin’s head, “Jongin! What the heck was that?!”

“What do you mean?” He asked, innocently.

“You-you proposed to me and I don’t even know you.. that well.” Kyungsoo looked down and tapped his left foot on his right foot.

“I beg to differ. I know you very well, Do Kyungsoo. I happen to know that you made up with your best friend yesterday, too!” Jongin chirped.

“What?! How do you know that? I didn’t even tell you.” Kyungsoo paused, “Besides, we didn’t even..  date yet.” Kyungsoo kicked Jongin’s shin lightly.

Jongin chuckled, “Silly, as creepy as it sounds, I know everything about you. And for dating..? We can start right now.”

Kyungsoo looked up, “You didn’t ever ask me though!”

Jongin smiled. He got on one knee and held Kyungsoo’s hand, “Do Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo Do. You’re the man on my dreams. Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Oh my god. Get up!” Kyungsoo shrieked (dw he was manly. Not.) He lightly smacked Jongin, and dragged him back up.

Jongin smiled, cheekily, “So I’ll take that as a yes?”

“Yes, you dumb idiot.” Kyungsoo shoved his face into Jongin’s chest to which, Jongin replied by wrapped his arms around the smaller’s waist.

 

“Minseokkie hyunnnggg.” Jongdae whined.

“wwwahhhaattt.” Minseok replied by shoving his feet on the younger’s lap, “Massage my feet.”

Jongdae looked at Minseok’s feet, horridly, “And why would I massage your feet?”

“Because… you love me?” Minseok smiled.

“You have a point…” Jongdae lightly pressed Minseok’s feet with his hands when Minseok suddenly pulled away, “That tickles!” Minseok screamed while laughing.

“You wanted me to massage your feet in the first place!” Jongdae grabbed Minseok’s foot again and massaged/tickled some more.

“aahh! Stop! No more! No more!”

 

Go to sleep, Luhan. C’mon Luhan. Anytime now.

 

One sheep. Two sheep. Three sheep. Four sehun—wait what? Sehun? Sleep!

 

This little light of mine, I’m gunna let it Sehun*--- wait what? Sehun? SLEEP!

 

I’m bring Sehun** back, YEAH!—wait, Sehun again? Damn it, SLEEP!!!

 

Luhan rolled and tossed around in his bed, countless of times.

 

What would happen if Luhan and I married--- marriage? Girl, you ain’t even dating that man yet. Wait, why am I being so ratchet right now. . . Sehun. Wait, I meant to say . Aw Sehun. No !

I really need to stop talking to myself.

Tick-Tock… on the clock but the party--- SMACK. Shut up Luhan.

Wait. What if Sehun is straight? No, probably not. After all… wait. There is no after all. Maybe he thinks of me as just a close hyung. OH NO I’LL GET HYUNG-ZONED. NO EVEN FRIENDZONED BUT HYUNG-ZONED.

And Luhan fell asleep while smacking himself repetitively.

 

The next day, Luhan woke up 10:00 am sharp. The earliest he  has ever woken up. Yes, he was woken up earlier in those days when he was still in prison. (Ok, maybe not prison. But school. Same thing.)

To: Hunnie

From: Luhan

Hi, I’m ready.

 

To: LuLu hyung~

From: Sehun

Alrighty. I’ll be there in 5.

 

To: Hunnie

From: Luhan

Do you even know my address?

 

To: LuLu Hyung~

From: Sehun

Is there something I don’t know about you ?

 

To: Hunnie

From: Luhan

That’s creepy.

 

To: LuLu Hyung~

From: Sehun

Just kidding, hahaha. Remember that time when I walked you to your house?

 

To: Hunnie

From: Luhan

Oh yeah! I remember now hahah okkies. Well hurry up^^

 

            Ring Ring Ring. Baekhyun’s phone rang for 2 hours straight. He rolled his eyes and finally picked up, “Hello?”

“Baekhyun-ah. You need to come home right now.”

“Mother, I already told you that I do not want to come home.”

I don’t care. This time, you are coming home. We have a…surprise.”

“…Who is this ‘we’ that you are speaking of.”

“Your father and I.”

Baekhyun paused, “You and father are together right now?”

“…Yes.”

“I’m coming over right now. You booked a flight already right?”

“Of course, dear.”

Baekhyun suddered at the word “dear.” “I’ll be bring a guest along with me. But he’ll be staying in my room.”

“Wouldn’t it be better---“

“Mother, please.”

“Alright.”

 

“Tao, look, I’m really sorry. But you’ll have to act as my boyfriend for… awhile.” Kris rubbed his temples.

“It’s fine, boss.”

“You can just call me Kris. We’ll just have to show Lin that I’m happily living without her. I need you to put with this act until… until I prove that her baby isn’t my baby.”

“Alrighty.”

“Are you really okay with this?  I know you just applied for this job not awhile ago and everything, I just…---“

“It’s fine. Don’t fret over it.” Tao interrupted Kris. Its’ MORE than fine, if its with you. Oh no, Sehun is definitely rubbing off on me.

“Whew. Thanks, Tao. I appreciate and owe a ton.” Kris smiled. (Gummy smile, too.)

 

“Have you seen the interior?” Joonmyun smiled at Yixing, who was sitting in front of him, drinking tea.

“Yeah! It was beautiful! I like the whole vintage idea.” Yixing nodded excitedly.

Joonmyun chuckled, “Glad you liked it.”

Yixing nodded and return to his tea, admiring the pure green color, “Wonder what makes this green. Food dye?”

Joonmyun laughed, “No, silly. It’s just the extract.”

“Ohh… That makes much more sense.”

Joonmyun took a look at his cup. Clear. It wasn’t tea. It was water. Plain old water. Just like he describes himself. He’s always been the plain and not to mention, the original one. Joonmyun didn’t mind, except sometimes, just sometimes, he wants to be… spontaneous.

 “Uh… Joonmyun?” Yixing waved his hands in front of the dazed man.

“Huh? Oh what, sorry. My bad. Was thinking about something else.”

“Hey, what else is there to think about when im here.” Yixing teasingly pouted. Joonmyun laughed, “Important things.”

“Wow, I feel the love.” Yixing glared but soon was replaced with a smile when Joonmyun reached over and ruffled his head, “Hey, not the hair.” He teased.

 

 

 

 

ERMAHGERD 2 GOOD NEWS:

  1. My EXO OVERDOSE album FINALLY came in! Like finaaallllyy!!! I was so happy herherherh. I got Chanyeol (who isn’t my bias. Kyungsoo I will never leave you.<3)  But it’s fine hehehehe.
  2. HOLY CRAP GUISE. 200 SUBBIES I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND LIKE I WILL CONVERT TO BEING A MORMON IF YOU GUYS WOULD ALL MARRY ME. YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY SO AMAZING. (legit when I post this story I’ll probably jinx myself and go right back to 199 BUT ANYWAYSS) I LOVE Y’ALL AND THIS IS DEFINATLY TAKING MY MIND OFF OF BAEKYEOL HAHAH

Yes, I did make Baekyeol both go to America because of “family business.” LOL.

            Also, I feel like some of the other netizens are raging over the anti-Baekyeon fans so imma just speak for the people who messaged my saying that they feel the same as me.

I don’t feel “betrayed” or what not by Baekhyun. I mean, he has his human rights to date and us as fans, don’t have any right to tell him who to like and who not to like. But, I feel that some fans shouldn’t hate on other fans for hating on Taeyeon. I mean its not their fault for feelings how they feel. You can’t just tell yourself “no don’t hate on her or him because you CAN’T.” In my opinion, its just ing ridiculous. Hating someone is just like liking someone. You can’t just stop liking someone. You grow out of it. So, for people who are hating on fans that don’t like Taeyeon and Baekhyun together, are exactly the same type of people who do hate baekyeon.

Liking someone and hating someone, the way it happens it somewhat similar. You hate someone because you can’t help but the think that way. You like someone because you feel an attraction towards them. To make this simple. Fans who are cheering for BAEKYEON and hate on ANTI-BAEKYEONS because they FEEL that way towards BAEKYEON are hypocrites because some of you s are saying how they have to right to FEEL that way towards someone when the ANTI- BAEKYEONS ALSO have rights to FEEL that way towards BAEKYEON.

Thanks.

Btw, I seriously need a poster. Anyone wanna make me one? I can feature you in the story? Or anything else you want.  Heh. No? Okay, bye…