Back Off From My Man!!!!

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

Yoseob was in a very bad mood for the rest of the day and most of the morning. Even worse was stomping downstairs for breakfast and seeing Jieun at the breakfast table along with a very bad-tempered Hwayoung and an exasperated Hyunki.

"What the HELL are you still doing here?" Yoseob yelled.

Jieun blinked up at him. She immediately stood up and bowed. "Good morning, Yoseob-sshi. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yeah, I had a pretty good-------NO WAIT, GOD DAMMIT!!! ANSWER MY QUESTION!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE?"

"I live here now, under mother's instructions." Jieun said politely.

"Mother? WAIT A MINUTE, STOP CALLING MY MOTHER 'MOTHER'! SHE'S NOT YOUR MOTHER!!!"

"You are, of course, right, Yoseob-sshi." Jieun said thoughtfully. "Technically, she will be my mother-in-law, but that's a rather impolite thing to say, don't you think?"

"I don't give a crap! Call her whatever you want!" Yoseob stormed away.

"Oppa! What about breakfast?" Hwayoung called. "Oppa!"

Hyunki sighed and shook his head. Damn, everything is going crazy in here. Yoseob's blown his stack, Jieun is as cool as you please, and Hwayoung is finally learning about the adolescent pangs of love........not that she knows she's experiencing it. Maybe I should go hang out at Lisanna's place for a while until this all blows over..........

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob stomped to school, refusing to take the limo. Hwayoung, who refused to walk today, took the limo. She seemed to be in an awful hurry to get to school. Yoseob suspected it had something to do with Hyunseung, but he didn't say anything. 

It took Yoseob a good ten minutes to realize Jieun was following him.

"DAMMIT STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!"

Jieun blinked at him. "I go to the same school as you, Yoseob-sshi. Mother transferred me two weeks ago."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT??? THAT GODDAMN OLD HAG, SHE REALLY DOES EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY!!!!" Yoseob hesitated, then sprinted away as fast as he could, trying to get away from Jieun.

He turned around, thinking he lost her, only to realize Jieun was sprinting after him. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

In the end, he sprinted all the way to school and arrived there early. As he leaned against the school gate, gasping and panting, Jieun trotted up beside him, not even breaking a sweat.

"Geezus, do you run marathons or something?" Yoseob muttered sullenly.

"A good wife must always maintain a fit body, Yoseob-sshi." Jieun said, smiling dazzlingly. Yoseob glared at her and turned his head, making a point by completely ignoring her.

Boys wolf-whistled as they saw her, which she ignored with dignity.

Finally, Yoseob saw a blue head bobbing up and down from all the way down the street, which meant you were there too. He jumped up and down and rocked back and forth nervously, hoping to explain everything to you. He was worried you were upset, like he would be if you had a fiancé.

Then he saw you. He broke into a wide smile and started forwards. "~~~~~~~~-ah......."

You walked up to him, your face expressionless. Students stared between you, Yoseob, and the gorgeous new girl who was standing hear him. Girls whispered frantically to each other. It looked like a love triangle was going on. Fans of Yoseob glared mutinously at Jieun, the new addition, and at you, which they have been doing for a long while.

"~~~~~-ah, I need to explain. I............"

You suddenly reached over, put a hand behind Yoseob's neck and in his blonde hair, and pulled him in for a deep kiss.

Students stared in shock as you kissed Yoseob, something you've always been embarassed to do in public. Jieun watched, shocked.

Once you pulled away, you hugged him tightly. Yoseob was too shocked and dazed to do anything. He felt strangely lightheaded. The last time you kissed him like that, it was when you stopped him from going to Switzerland and confessed your love for him for the first time.

You pulled out of his grip and, holding his hand, turned to glare at Jieun. Yoseob was still swaying dizzily.

"LEE JIEUN!!!" You yelledm pointing at her. "MY NAME IS KIM ~~~~~~~~~!!!! I AM YOSEOB'S GIRLFRIEND!!!!! IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, YOU BETTER BACK OFF FROM MY MAN!!!!!"

There was a long silence where you and Jieun stared at each other. Dongwoon and Kisa grinned at each other. Yoseob was still swaying in shock.

Suddenly, knucles rapped the back of your head. "What are you yelling about so early in the morning?"

You spun around. "Junhyung!" You scowled. "I just did something cool! Now you totally ruined it! Thanks a lot, jerkass."

Junhyung chuckled and looked back and forth between you and Jieun. "Oh, okay. I get what's going on. And what happened to the ?"

Jieun started forwards angrily. "I cannot permit you to call Yoseob-sshi------"

Yoseob snapped awake. "YAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Junhyung glared at him. "My. Name. Is. Yong. Junhyung. Get it through your thick skull, !!!"

"YOU WANNA GO??" Yoseob yelled.

"Yoseob, enough." You sighed.

Yoseob turned to you and blushed bright red. "You..........you............you.................YOU STILL LOVE ME!!!!!"

"I never said I didn't." You said, annoyed.

He pulled you in for another hug, yelling happily. You relaxed into a smile. He never changes. He was like this when you confessed to him too.

You looked over at Jieun, expecting her to be glaring hatefully at you, probably going all y on you. But she wasn't. She was looking at you, with no hint of anger or hate at all. Interested. Curious. Like looking at a docile animal in a zoo.