Ex-Boyfriend

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

Jieun settled into our class, easy as you please. She always came over to Yoseob's side during breaks, and sat at our table during lunch. No matter how many times Yoseob told her to leave (in varying degrees of harshness), she always did the same thing.

She bowed, flashed him one of her adoring smiles, and said "It is my duty as your future wife to always remain by your side, Yoseob-sshi."

Girls who hated you supported Jieun, thinking she was a much better pairing for Yoseob anyway. However, a few girls seemed to admire you. One day, when Jieun wasn't at school because of something mysterious (Yoseob didn't care enough to know the reason), a few girls came up to you after school and said quietly, "Um, we just want to say, that despite everything you still manage to stick to your boyfriend's side. We respect that, and we hope we can be just like you when it comes to love."

Yoseob grinned, and you flushed red with pleasure.

"See? You're not so unpopular with the girls after all." He said, putting an arm around you. "They're finally noticing your good points."

"Good points? I have those?" I joked.

"Of course you do." Yoseob looked deeply into your eyes. "You are serious, and shy, yet outspoken. You get angry all the time, yet you're always so sweet. You have a natural ability at attracting guys, which I absolutely hate."

You snickered. "Natural ability? Yeah, right. Since when did guys have me on their radar?"

"Since me, Hyunseung, and Junhyung have all fallen for you!" Yoseob fumed. "Those bastards! Good thing Hyunseung has his hands full with Hwayoung! If Yongjun hyung goes anywhere near you, though, I'll----"

"Calm down!" You interrupted. "Geez, Yoseob. Three guys in my entire life. Wow." You suddenly stopped and screwed up your forehead, thinking hard. "Actually, no. Make that four guys."

Yoseob froze. "Excuse me?"

"What?"

"FOUR guys? Where did the extra person come from?"

"Oh, him? He was my ex-boyfriend back in junior high. It doesn't really matter."

Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Kisa all stared at you. Then Yoseob exploded.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT??!"

"I thought you forgot him, ~~~~~~~~~-ah." Dongwoon snickered.

Kisa brightened up. "Hey, I remember him! You mean those boys that we saw in our first year of high school? I remember, I remember! He was handsome, but short. I guess you have a thing for short guys."

"Oh, shut up." You snapped. "And you have a thing for tall guys! Remember your little crush on the tall one?"

Dongwoon stopped laughing. "I remember that. Do you still like him?"

Kisa blushed. "No, don't be ridiculous, Dongwoon! I'm dating YOU. It was just a weeny, teeny, tinsy-tiny little iddy biddy crush. But still......." She started giggling again. "He was pretty gorgeous."

"Yeah, he was." You agreed, laughing. Then you turned around to face Yoseob, who was still burning with shock and anger. "Yoseob, will you please put out your burning flames? It's burning my back."

Yosoeb extinguished his flames but was still angry. "So you HAVE cheated on me before!" He argued.

"No I haven't!" You argued back. "This was back in junior high! You didn't even KNOW me then!"

"It still counts as cheating!"

"No it doesn't! Then are you cheating with me because of your FIANCÉ??!!!!"

"SHE IS NOT MY FIANCÉ!!!! ALRIGHT, SO SHE TECHNICALLY IS, BUT STILL, I LOVE YOU!!!"

"AND I LOVE YOU TOO, SO WHY ARE YOU SO PISSED??"

"..................I DON'T KNOW!!!"

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS EVEN SCREAMING?" Kisa yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU??!!!"

"WHY IS EVERYONE SCREAMING??!!!" Dongwoon shouted back.

"WHY ARE WE?"

"YOSEOB, YOU STARTED THIS!!!"

"NO, YOU DID, ~~~~~~~~~-AH!!"

Hwayoung walked over. "WHY ARE WE ALL SCREAMING?"

"WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE, HWAYOUNG? GO HOME!!!"

"YOSEOB OPPA, DON'T BE SO MEAN!!!"

Junhyung walked over. "Will you guys all shut up?"

You coughed and lowered your voice. "Great. I'm losing my voice." You said hoarsely.

"What are you guys all screaming about anyway?" Junhyung asked, annoyed. "I can hear you from the rooftop."

"Oh, were you napping there?" You asked.

"Yeah. I heard something about cheating on people, fiancés, and a boyfriend from junior high."

"Yeah. That was before I, um, well, you know, before I..........." You blushed.

Junhyung smirked. "Before you had a crush on me?"

"Yeah. "

Yoseob ran over and tackled you out of Junhyung's sight. "Woah woah woah, NO EYE CONTACT!!!" He said defensively, shielding you from view. "Just back away, Yongjun hyung!"

Junhyung glared at him, and Yoseob glared back. Their staring contest was broken when you furiously shoved Yoseob off of you. "Dammit, you could have killed me!"

Hyunseung walked over. "What's going on?"

Hwayoung blushed. "IF YOU DON'T KNOW, DON'T ASK!!!!!!"

Hyunseung jumped. "Okay..............I'm sorry."

Hwayoung scowled at him. Why? Why why WHY does my heart pound for this dorky, meek guy?

"Oh, yeah, wasn't that back when ~~~~~-ah's type were those bad boys?" Kisa wondered.

"Yup. Her ex-boyfriend was a bad boy too." Dongwoon said, grinning. "He practically belonged in a gang."

"It wasn't a gang, it was a group." You muttered sullenly, brushing dirt off your clothes. "I'm going home."

"Wait!" Yoseob yelled frantically. "Wait for me, ~~~~~~-ah!"

"Forget it. I'm pissed." You ran off.

Yoseob ran after you desperately. "DON'T LEAVE ME, ~~~~~~~-AH!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, BUT STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!" You yelled back.

"Why the hell are they proclaiming their love to each other so loudly?" Junhyung asked.

"I don't know, and I don't care." Kisa sighed.