Ultimate Enemies?

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"............~~~~~~~-ah?" Jonghyun asked.

He stared at me hard, then his face split into a huge grin. "Hey, ~~~~~~-ah! It's been so long!"

"Jonghyun! It's been what, three years?" You grinned, running over to give him a bear hug. "How's the others? Minho and Onew and Key and Taemin and everyone?"

"They're doing great." Jonghyun grinned. "They've all really missed you. But man, I can't wait to tell them you go to Cube! And---hey! Dongwoon and Kisa are still here, too! How have you guys been?"

"You're being awfully nice, Jonghyun." You grinned. "Weren't you a bad boy?"

"I was a bad boy up until when you broke up with me." Jonghyun reminded you, grinning. "I still can't believe you did that. Think you'll give me a second chance?"

You laughed. "Yeah, right. Sorry, Jonghyun, but--------"

Yoseob stood up. "I'm her boyfriend."

You looked over and gulped. Uh-oh. You recognized that look on Yoseob before. This wasn't going to be pretty.

Jonghyun blinked at him, looking him up and down. "Huh. I didn't know you liked short guys, ~~~~~~-ah." Jonghyun said. "Did your taste change too? I didn't know you liked guys like him............."

If Yoseob was a manhwa character, a huge red anger-mark would be throbbing on his cheek. "What is that supposed to mean?" He hissed venemously.

"Okay, now, Yoseob. Calm down." You said shakily. "He's just an old friend, Yoseob."

Jonghyun frowned. "Old friend? Is that all I am to you now, ~~~~~~~-ah? I was your first boyf-------"

Yoseob, in all his 174-cm raging fury, toppled over a desk. "IF YOU SAY THAT WORD, I WILL ING KILL YOU!!!!!!"

You couldn't help but burst out laughing at Yoseob raging around like an angry blonde monkey.

Jonghyun looked confused. "And you LIKE that guy?"

"I didn't at first." You giggled. "But he's grown on me."

Yoseob stomped over and put his arm protectively around you. "Got that? I'm HER boyfriend now. You're nothing but an EX."

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at Yoseob. "What did you say?"

"Yoseob, that was rude." You started to say pleadingly.

"You heard me." Yoseob smirked, cutting over you. "You're an EX. In other words, stay away from MY girl."

Jonghyun took a step closer to him. "Make me."

"Maybe I will." Yoseob glared at him, and sparks flew between their eyes. "We could take this outside, if you wish."

"How smart of you, to want to postpone your death wish for a few seconds longer." Jonghyun taunted.

"Why don't you get lost?" Yoseob mocked him.

"Don't you dare tell ME what to do." Jonghyun hissed furiously.

Yoseob smirked. "While you're dreaming, how about a pony too?"

Jonghyun grabbed Yoseob by the collar, but you quickly pushed them apart with all your stregth. "Stop it!" You shouted. "IDIOTS!!!!"

The entire class was silent in shock as they watched this. You groaned, knowing in mere minutes it would be all over the school.

"YOU----sit down!" She pointed to Yoseob. He opened his mouth angrily, but you glared at him with upmost fury. "I said SIT DOWN!!!!!"

Meekly, Yoseob returned to his seat. You pointed at Jonghyun. "And YOU----sit there."

You pointed to the chair next to Hyunseung, which was empty. Jonghyun knew better than to argue with you, and silently sat down.

You returned to your seat and, after a few more moments of dead silence, called out aggressively, "Are you going to start the lesson, teach?"

"O-oh, r-right! Right!" The teacher said nervously. "O-okay class, open your books............."

Glaring out the window, you felt a small poke on your shoulder. It was Yoseob.

You scowled and turned your head away from him, signifying that you were pissed.

Yoseob stared into space for a few seconds, before turning back around and poking your shoulder again.

You turned around. He made a sad face, telling you he was sorry.

You turned away. Yoseob stared into space again, this time scribbling something on a ripped piece of paper and shoving it onto your desk.

You read it.

I'm sorry. frown

You giggled at the cute little sad face and peeked at Yoseob. He pouted at you with big, brown puppy-dog eyes.

Sighing, you smiled at him and leaned forward to quickly kiss his cheek. Yoseob smiled like a little puppy, practically wagging a tail. He scooted his chair several inches closer to you. You let him.

What you didn't realize was that Jonghyun was watching. Scowling, he turned to glare at his textbook. Hyunseung saw this from the corner of his eye.

Oh, boy. Looks like this is going to be trouble *******************************************************************************************************************************************

LOL hey y'all! How are you doing? I've been feeling very disconnected from my readers for a while now. That must change!....................................well, I don't really know how to change it, so how about we connect by me updating and you guys commenting? That sounds okay. :)

Oh yeah, for anyone who doesn't know, I made a new story called Tales of the Red Lion (ranked #1 on my polls). If you haven't seen it yet, check it out!

Also..............I DO NOT TOLERATE SILENT READERS!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!!!! DON'T BE SHY AND LET YOUR INNER FANGIRL ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!