New Transfer Student......BIIIIIIIIIG NEW PROBLEMS!!!

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"Eh? We have a new transfer student?" You asked curiously. Everyone was hanging out in Yoseob's game room.

"Yeah. You didn't hear the homeroom teacher tell everyone?" Dongwoon asked.

"She was asleep, she didn't hear." Kisa reminded him.

"Oh, yeah. Right."

"Cool." You yawned. "We need some new meat."

Yoseob grinned mischieviously and poked Hwayoun's cheek. "Soooo? How did it go?"

Hwayoung blushed. "How did what go?"

"Didn't you confess to Hyunseung yesterday?"

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!" Everyone yelled.

"You didn't tell us!" Jieun gasped. "What happened? Tell us everything!"

Hwayoung scowled, embarassed. "Nothing happened, okay? He stood there, frozen. I think I gave him permanent brain damage or something. And then I said to him 'You don't have to give me an answer straight away, I can wait' and ran back to the house."

"I did notice him avoiding you yesterday." You said wisely. "But I never imagined it was because of this! I just thought you yelled at him again and he was scared of yo-----------"

"EEHHHHHH??!!!" Hwayoung shrieked loudly, making Dongwoon fall off the couch in surprise. "D-D-DO YOU THINK THAT'S WHY HE DOESN'T LIKE ME??!!! BECAUSE I'M SO MEAN TO HIM?!!!" She covered her face with her hands. "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! What if he hates me because of that? What'll I do?!! I knew I was too mean to him, now what can I do.............?"

"Haha, how cute!" Kisa giggled. "Looks like even the high-and-mighty Yang Hwayoung bows her head in the face of love."

"You were right, Kisa-ah." You said. "Lisanna-sshi IS pretty. It kinda makes me feel self-conscious, you know?"

"Why?" Yoseob asked, leaning closely to me and cocking his head to one side. "You're pretty."

You blushed and ducked your head. "Hmmmm? You're embarassed? How cute!" Yoseob teased, lifting your head up so he could see your red face.

"S-shut up!" You mumbled, as Yoseob leaned forward to give you a cute Eskimo-kiss. "Don't be embarassed. In my eyes, you're the prettiest girl in the world."

"Ugh, those two are so lovey-dovey it makes me embarassed just watching them." Kisa groaned.

"Tell me about it." Dongwoon snickered. "This is cornier than any cheesecakey romance movie."

"When can I do stuff like that with Hyunseung sunbae?" Hwayoung pouted.

******************************************************************************************************************************************

The next day in class, all everyone seemed to talk about is the new transfer student coming into your class.

"Do you think he's cute?" A few girls would giggle. "I sure hope so!" More would answer.

"Maybe it's a hot girl!" Guys would say hopefully.

You rolled your eyes as you and Yoseob walked hand-in-hand to school. "Who cares? Honestly. It's just a new student."

"They're all hoping for the best." Kisa said, then smirked. "For all we know, it could be a four-eyed, brace-faced, pockmarked nerd."

You, Dongwoon, and Yoseob burst out laughing. Hwayoung was completely ignoring the conversation, instead jumping up and down on the balls of her feet to look around. "Is sunbae here? Can you see him? Where is he? Did he come to school today?"

Hyunseung appeared. When he saw Hwayoung, he turned bright red and stared at his shoes.

"Hey, Hyunseung." You called. Hwayoung was writhing with excitement. "Good morning, sunbae!"

Hyunseung twitched when she spoke to him. "G-g-g-good morning, H-H-Hwayoung-sshi." He mumbled, fidgeting awkwardly with his shirt sleeve.

You felt a knock on the back of your head, and turned to see Junhyung. "Heard there was a new kid coming." He said. "Got any idea who it is?"

"Nope. How about you?" You asked.

"Who knows? Not my problem, anyway." Junhyung shrugged. "By the way, we have tutoring after school today. Don't be late. At the library."

Yoseob glared at Junhyung. "Don't do anything to my girlfriend. You got that, Yongjun hyung?"

"One of these days, I'm going to kick your ." Junhyung answered back lazily. He turned around and walked away, waving goodbye. "Later."

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"Alright, class. We are going to welcome our new student today." The homeroom teacher said. The class held their breath and waited.

The door opened. A guy walked in.

He was average-height, maybe a bit below, but he had a very handsome face under his dirty blonde hair. He nodded to the class and girls squealed

You stared at him in shock. In your surprise, you realized you had stood up. The class turned towards you, confused.

The boy turned to you and stared back at you in equal shock. "~~~~~~~-ah?" He asked.

Yoseob and Hyunseung looked confused, along with the rest of the class. But Dongwoon and Kisa were turning back and forth with growing recognition on their faces.

"Kim Jonghyun!" You whispered. "My................ex-boyfriend!"