Love Triangle

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"Yoseob, I reached my house now." You said. "You can stop following me."

Yoseob said nothing, but hunched up his shoulders and scowled.

You sighed and ruffled his blonde head. "Honestly. Are you still sulking?"

Yoseob blushed and pushed your hand away. "I'm NOT sulking!"

You smiled. Awwww, he's pretty cute this way.

You leaned in and kissed his nose. "Yoseob, I'm not dating that guy. I haven't seen him in three years. Don't worry about it. I love you. Remember?"

Yoseob paused, then grinned in a cute, embarassed sort of way. "Yeah, that's right! You love me, and I love you, which means even if you ever see him again.........................." Suddenly, he turned evil. "HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER GET YOU!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.............HE'S NOT EVEN WORTH MY ATTENTION.............."

You rolled your eyes and left Yoseob laughing his head off in the middle of the street. "See you tomorrow!" You called, going into your house and closing the door.

Two seconds later, the doorbell rang. You sighed in frustration and wrenched the door open. "What do you want now, Yo---"

Yoseob darted forwards and kissed you. Then he bounced back and smacked his lips. "I love you, ~~~~~~~-ah!" He said cheerfully.

You blushed. "Y-you..........you stupid............" You slammed the door shut, then leaned against it and clutched your chest. "Dammit, why does he do that.............it makes my heart pound so much.............." You softly smiled. "What a jerk............"

There was a soft tapping, this time on the window beside the door. You walked over and looked out. Yoseob waved at you through the glass, then breathed on it so the glass clouded over. He drew a heart, then pointed to you and smiled adorably.

You scowled and blushed even more. You opened the door again. "Dammit, Yoseob, what do you want? Go home!"

"I don't want to!" He sang, skipping around and hollering at the top of his voice. "I LOVE YOU ~~~~~~~~~-AH!!! YOU CAN'T SEND ME HOME EVEN IF YOU BEGGED!!"

Neighbours were starting to poke their heads out of windows and doors. "Fine, fine, whatever!" You hissed. "Then come inside at least!"

Yoseob obediently skipped over and into your house. You shut the door and sighed heavily. Yoseob always did things at his own pace, leaving you dragging along behind in the dust. With him around, you never had a chance to even breathe before he does something to knock the wind out of you again.

"Hello, umma!" Yoseob screamed. Your umma poked her head out from the kitchen. "Oh, hello, Yoseob-ah. I haven't seen you in a while."

"Do you have any yummy snacks to eat, umma?" Yoseob asked cheerfully.

"Of course, dear. Come on in."

"Wait a second, Yoseob!" You demanded. "Don't go calling someone else's mother 'umma'........"

"Why not?" Yoseob said, grinning mischieviously. "She will be my umma someday anyway, right?"

You blushed. "........Really never gives me a chance to breathe. Idiot." He put an arm around you and the two of you walking into the kitchen. 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

You and Yoseob were sitting in the living room and watching a movie. You snuggled closer to Yoseob on the couch. He looked extremely pleased.

"Yoseob?" You asked quietly.

"Ah?"

"What are you going to do about Lee Jieun-sshi?"

Yoseob hesitated. "I don't know. Does it really matter?"

You rolled your eyes. "Idiot. She's your fiancé. She might have to marry you someday."

Yoseob grinned. "I see. You want me to get rid of her before we get married, right?"

You stuck out your tongue. "No. I just want to make sure the poor girl doesn't get tied down to a life of misery."

Yoseob pouted. "Che! That's mean! Any girl who marries me will have the happiest life in the world!"

He stared pointedly at you.

You smirked. "What? You think our relationship will last that long?" You teased, taunting him. "I wasn't aware we'd be dating all the way until marriage............."

"Of course we will!"

Yoseob leaned in close, completely serious. "There's no girl for me but you. The only guy I will ever let you date is me. And, of course, I will make sure our relationship lasts until marriage. Because the only girl I want to marry is you."

You blushed. Yoseob could be really cool in his serious moments.

Suddenly, he turned back into a cute, aloof, mischievious idiot. "Ah, how many babies do you want us to make? One? Two?"

You blushed and pushed Yoseob away. "W-what the hell are you saying, idiot? W-w-we're only in our senior year of high school!"

"Haha, your face is so red!" He laughed, pointing at you. You blushed even more. "Jerk! Idiot! Fool! Why did I ever fall in love with you?"

Yoseob blinked innoncently. "Because you couldn't resist my charms?"

"WHAT CHARMS?? THE ONLY THING YOU COULD EVER CHARM IS A SNAKE!"

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. You scrambled off the couch to get it, mostly to get away from Yoseob. Yoseob pounced after you, though.

You opened the door, then gasped. "L-Lee Jieun-sshi?"

Jieun nodded in greeting. "Yoseob-sshi didn't come home. I asked the servants, and they said that if he's not at home, he would be at ~~~~~~~-sshi's house. So I asked for directions and came over."

You nodded, a bit nervous at what to say. "Eh.........r-right...........er, well........"

Yoseob poked his head over his shoulder. "Oh, it's you." He said bluntly.

"Y-Yoseob, you really shouldn't be so rude........" You said hesitantly. Even though Jieun was technically your rival, you really admired her polite and cool way of dealing with things. You've never even seen her break a sweat before. Although her always carefully composed attitude and expression sometimes creeped you out.

"Alright, I'm here." Yoseob said. "What do you want?"

"Nothing at all, Yoseob-sshi." Jieun said calmly, smiling dazzlingly at him. "I am here simply to see if you are alright."

"I am perfectly fine." Yoseob said, shooing his hands at her. "So go away!"

"Not yet, Yoseob-sshi." Jieun said calmly. "I have some things I wish to discuss with ~~~~~~-sshi as well."

Yoseob blinked. "What things? What are you planning? I swear, if you do something to ~~~~~~~-ah, I'll........."

"Yoseob, it's okay." You interrupted. "Go on home, Yoseob. I'll listen to what Jieun-sshi has to say."

Yoseob hesitated, but you glared at him until he left. You shut the door and turned to Jieun. "Alright, Jieun-sshi. What is it you want?"

You expected her to say something like how Yoseob is her fiancé and that you should back off or something like that. You expected her to be annoyed at you and tell you to leave him alone.

What you didn't expect was for her to break into a huge, silly grin, completely unlike the beautiful, composed, calm girl she's been before.

"Man, I am friggin starving! Do you have any ice cream?"