Love You

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

When you got out of school that day, you found some very familiar faces waiting at the school gates.

"Minho! Taemin! Key! Onew!" You yelled joyfully, flinging your arms around them. Yoseob pricked up immediately. "WHO ARE THEY??!!"

You stuck out your tongue. "Oh, calm down, Yoseob. They're old friends!"

Kisa and Dongwoon grinned. "Long time no see." Dongwoon added, smiling.

"DongWOON!!!" Taemin grinned, bumping fists with him. "Haven't seen you in AGES, man! You've grown so TALL!!!"

"Yeah, when are you going to catch up, maknae?" Key taunted.

"Wow, I haven't seen you guys in a while." Kisa giggled.

"This is my boyfriend, guys." You said, pulling Yoseob by the arm to introduce him. "Yang Yoseob."

"Yo!" They greeted him cheerfully. Onew inspected him.

"Huh, I didn't think you'd go for this type of guy. Weren't you always into bad boys?"

"I was before I met him." You answered, beaming fondly at Yoseob.

Because your back was to him, you didn't see Jonghyun's face scowl and darken when he saw you cuddling into Yoseob's arm. He walked forwards quickly right in between you and Yoseob, causing you to break away from Yoseob. Yoseob narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun.

"Hey, you guys catching up?" Jonghyun said, smiling cheerfully.

"Yup!" You said, not noticing what just happened. Hwayoung appeared (Hyunseung turned red and hurriedly stared at his shoes, fidgeting uncomfortably). "Hey, who are they, sunbaes?"

Key looked at her and grinned. "Wow! Who's this hottie? She's my type!"

Yoseob grimaced. "That's my sister, Yang Hwayoung. And you don't want to go after her, she's--------"

Key put his arm around her and smiled handsomely. "Hey there! You're Hwayoung? My name is Kim Kibum, but you can call me Key." He winked. "All of the people close to me does."

Hwayoung couldn't help but giggle at his overexaggerated charm. "Umm, nice to meet you, sunbae."

"Awww, so cute! She called me sunbae!" Key cooed. "How 'bout calling me oppa?"

Before Hwayoung could say anything, Hyunseung suddenly burst in between them. Key broke away and Hyunseung stood protectively over Hwayoung, holding her wrist. His face was red.

"Umm........I'd rather you......not.........touch her......." Hyunseung stuttered. "Be.....Because..........I am..........I am her..............boyfriend."

Key blinked for a few moments, then regained his composure. Grinning, he slapped Hyunseung on the back. "Well, you shouuld have said so, buddy! You sure are lucky, though. How did you score such a cute girl?"

"I.........I don't........." Hyunseung stammered. Hwayoung was staring up at him in shock.

Grinning, you and Kisa pulled Key away. "How about we catch up on things at my house?" You said, winking at Hyunseung before pushing everyone away, leaving Hyunseung and Hwayoung alone.

Blushing, Hyunseung didn't say anything, but stared straight ahead. Hwayoung continued to stare up at him.

Slowly, shyly, she reached up to tug on his shirt sleeve. "Sunbae?"

Blushing, he turned to her. "I-I just said that b-because I........I was worried! T-that's all! That's all.........." His voice died down.

"Sunbae?" Hwayoung said again, her voice filled with hope. "Sunbae..........."

Hyunseung realized he was still holding onto her wrist. He looked at it. For a fleeting moment, Hwayoung thought he was going to push her away. But then Hyunseung pulled her into his arms.

Hwayoung felt herself turn red with embarrassment. "Hyunseung sunba----"

"Be quiet, please." Hyunseung mumbled gruffly from the top of her head. Blushing, he wrapped his arms around her tighter. "Just..........don't say anything."

Smiling, Hwayoung nestled herself into his body. She felt lightweight, lighter than a feather. She felt like she was floating in a brilliantly blue sky.