Tutoring Sessions

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

LOL Okay if anyone here doesn't understand what Yoseob was saying in French in Chapter 1, he was saying "I love you, my darling. You are my love." Awwww, how romantic is he?

But considering he's Korea, he might be saying it with a Korean accent...........................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Anyway.................

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Last year, back when you still had a huge crush on him, Yong Junhyung was assigned to be your tutor.

After school, Yoseob smiled and said "~~~~~~~-ah, wanna come to my house a bit?"

You shook your haed. "Sorry, I'm doing tutoring sessions with Junhyung today."

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!!" Yoseob yelled so loudly half the hallway turned to listen. "YOU REALLY ARE CHEATING ON ME WITH YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I TOLD YOU, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!" You yelled back frantically, feeling the hairs on the back of your neck stand up at the many eyes turned your way. You still hated attention. "DAMMIT, YOSEOB, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST CALM DOWN AND BE REASONABLE??!!!"

You grabbed your books and slammed your locker shut, and stalked off. "Jeez!" You muttered angrily to yourself. "Why can't that idiot just be normal for once? Why is he always so crazy about everything? Could piss anyone off..........."

And to think I'm actually in love with that idiot who caused me so much annoyance last year...................

"Ugh, whatever!" You shook your head and headed upstairs to the library.

Dongwoon, Kisa, Hyunseung, and Hwayoung walked over. "What's up, hyung?" Dongwoon asked curiously. "You look like you got slapped in the face."

"I think...................I just made ~~~~~~~-ah really mad." Yoseob whispered in a horrified voice.

"You do that all the time, Yoseob-sshi." Hyunseung said indifferently.

Yoseob turned to him, a look of complete, utter shock and horror etched into his face. "I DO?"

"Uh..............yeah. You've never noticed, oppa?" Hwayoung asked.

"EVEN HWAYOUNG KNOWS ABOUT THIS??!!!" Yoseob gasped.

He leaned on a locker. "I can't belive this!" He gabbered to himself in horror. "I always thought ~~~~~~-ah loved me for who I am, but if I am always bothering her, then what if she doesn't love me anymore and leaves me and I will never get her back? Worse----what if she ends up with Yongjun hyung? THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Um, Yoesob-sshi, I don't think it's possible for her to get together with Junhyung-sshi again.............." Hyunseung started to say.

Yoseob him. "HUH???? DO YOU STILL LIKE ~~~~~~~~-AH?!?!!!"

Hyunseung turned red. "I-I never said that!!!" He stammered.

"ARE YOU WAITING FOR HER TO HATE ME AGAIN AND THEN DUMP ME?? SO YOU CAN GET TOGETHER WITH HER?!!!! HOW COULD YOU, HYUNSEUNG??? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!"

Kisa smacked the back of Yoseob's head ("Oppa!" Hwayoung gasped in shock). "Calm down a little, fool. If you're that worried she'll cheat on you with Junhyung, go stalk her or something."

Yoseob hesitated, then grinned. "You're right! Yah, Hyunseung, let's go. We have a tutoring session as well."

********************************************************************************************************************************************

"Yo." Junhyung said coolly, waiting at a table when you walked into the library. "I thought for sure that wouldn't let you come."

"'That '? Oh, you mean Yoseob?" You giggled as you slid into a chair beside him. "He tried to."

"Alright, where did we leave off last year?" Junhyung asked as you took out books and binders and pencils. "Since it's only the first day, we haven't learned much. So we can use this time to review everything we learned last year, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." You said.

"Are you still sleeping in class?"

"Ummm.........maybe?"

He lightly knocked you on the forehead. "I told you to stop that. Otherwise no matter how long we study together, you won't be able to pass high school."

You stuck out your tongue. "I passed last year thanks to you."

The two of you continued your light and cheerful bantering back and forth, unaware someone was peering through the bookshelves at you.

"Why why why why WHY is she talking so easily and comfortably with Yongjun hyung?" Yoseob moaned. "What do you think, Hyunseung?"

Hyunseung was sitting on the floor beside Yoseob, working on sheets of paper. "I don't know, Yoseob-sshi." He said quietly. (LOL doesn't this seem like a deja vu from last year? When you first started tutoring with Junhyung??)

"Besides the fact that my heart is breaking seeing my beloved, adorable, cute, sweet, darling girlfriend being so close with another guy..................................what the heck are you doing with us, Hwayoung?"

Hwayoung was painting her nails, sitting next to Hyunseung. "I want to be with oppa, of course. Even if he's stalking another girl, I don't mind as long as I'm with oppa."

She paused and looked at Hyunseung. She turned slightly pink at being so close to him and scuttled backwards a bit. "Yah! What do you think you're doing, sitting so close to me? ert!"

"Ummm, but you're the one who sat next to me..............." Hyunseung started to say.

"Shut up, shy-boy oppa!" She snapped. "Don't get so close to me, I'm LEGIONS higher than you are in class and position!" She sniffed and then flipped her long, glossy, dark hair. "But, if you are so intent on sitting close to me, if you apologize then maybe I'll sit next to you."

"Okay. I'm sorry." Hyunseung bowed his head and returned to his work.

Hwayoung stared at him. "That's it?"

"You told me to apologize, so I apologized." Hyunseung said simply, not looking up from his work.

This pissed Hwayoung off. Yah, I'm one of the prettiest girls in this school! Guys stare at me no matter where I go, whether it's in private school or here! What makes you think you can look at your homework WHEN I'M RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU??!!!!!!

Sighing in defeat, she disappointedly sat next to Hyunseung and watched him quietly doing his work.

Actually, even though he's a nerd and a shy, quiet loser...................he looks really cute when he's doing his homework so seriously.............ACK!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!! WHAT AM I SAYING????? THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD THINK A GEEK LIKE HIM IS CUTE!!!!!!!!!

You, meanwhile, was quickly finishing up a worksheet. "Is this right?" You asked, pointing at a question.

"Hmmmm? Let me see." He leaned in close to you to peer over your shoulder at the question.

Yoseob pushed the bookshelf, and the entire thing crashed to the floor. You and Junhyung jumped apart in fright.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PULL ON MY GIRLFRIEND??? YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!!" Yoseob roared. Hwayoung and Hyunseung turned around in shock as he strode over the bookshelf and towards you and Junhyung.

"Yoseob, you idiot! You just pushed a bookshelf over!" You yelled in shock. "The librarian is going to kill you!"

Yoseob wasn't paying any attention. He was glaring deathly at Junhyung, who glared right back.

"What are you trying to pull, ah? Yongjun hyung!"

"The name is Yong Junhyung, ." He sneered. "And for your information, I TUTOR her."

"Don't get so close to her!" Yoseob hissed furiously. "Are you trying to steal her from me?"

"Yah, I already told you, I don't like ~~~~~~~-ah that way anymore." Junhyung said, annoyed. "Besides, all you're going to do with an overprotective, possessive attitude like that is piss her off. Use your head, !"

"I won't!" Yoseob yelled indignantly. "Right, ~~~~~~~..........ah?"

You had disappeared out of the library. Yoseob opened his mouth, but no words came out.

Seconds later, the librarian swooped down on them. "PUSHING MY BOOKSHELVES!!!" She screeched. "MY PRECIOUS BOOKS ALL ON THE FLOOR?? PICK THEM ALL UP AND PUT THEM BACK IN THE BOOKSHELF!!! AT ONCE!!!! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU DO!!!!!"

Several minutes later, Yoesob, Junhyung and Hyunseung managed to pull the bookshelf back upright, while Hwayoung began to pick up and dust off books. "This is all your fault, ." Junhyung muttered.

"Shut up." Yoseob muttered back.

It took about half an hour to sort the books, then another half an hour to put them in the right alphabetical order. Finally, after a ten minute inspection, the librarian allowed them to leave. Gasping, panting, and groaning, the four students stumbled downstairs, each one of them internally cursing the evil librarian to the fiery pits of hell.

"Yah, you better go after your girlfriend." Junhyung advised Yoseob. "She's probably really pissed off and embarassed right now. Apologize to her good, or she might really leave you. ."

"I don't need YOU to tell me that, Yongjun hyung!" Yoseob retorted, but he was already racing down the hallway and out of sight.

Hwayoung sighed disappointedly. "And I really wanted oppa to take me home........" She looked over. Junhyung had disappeared, and it was just Hyunseung, who was checking his answers as though nothing happened. "Yah! Shy-boy oppa!" She yelled.

He jumped and nearly dropped his papers. "Y-yes?"

"Walk me home!" She demanded.

"B-but my house is in a completely different direction..........." Hyunseung started to stammer.

"Too bad! I must be escorted home! I'm such a pretty girl after all, do you WANT me to get attacked by some creeper on my way home?"

"N-no........."

"Then me! And stop checking your stupid answers!" She grabbed the papers out of his hand and stuffed them in her backpack. "Now, come on!" She snapped. Hyunseung had no choice but to follow her, mumbling about needing his papers back.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Awwww, Hwayoung is so mean XD

But do you think there's ANOTHER meaning to why she wanted Hyunseung to walk her home?

Mwahahahaha, that's for you to decide, readers......................