Lotte World Couples

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"We made it." You grinned widely, looking at Lotte World. "It's HUUUUUUGE!!!!!!!!"

"I haven't been here in ages." Yoseob said, staring up at the roller coasters. "You wanna start small, or go on the biggest ride?"

"The biggest ride, of course." You lightly smacked his arm. "What kind of GIRL do you think I am?"

"An un-girly one?" Yoseob offered. "No, wait............isn't the correct term a 'tomboy'?"

"Oh, shut up."

"Hey, guys!" Kisa yelled, waving her arms frantically as she, Dongwoon, Hwayoung, and Hyunseung arrived. "Ready to go in?"

"Sure." All of you were practically jumping up and down in excitement.

When you entered, Dongwoon yelled out "Okay, time to split up! Do whatever you want, but meet up in front of the burger place at 12:00 so we can eat lunch together. Okay?"

"Alright!" Everyone scattered. You grabbed Yoseob's hand and pulled him to the cotton candy stand.

"Wow. It's only 8 in the morning and you want candy?" Yoseob chuckled. "You're SO going to get cavities."

You grinned and got two large cotton candies. Yoseob got a blue one, and you got a pink one. "Isn't it good?" You asked, pulling out a bit and popping it into your mouth.

"Yoseob, that's not how you eat it!" You giggled, as Yoseob bit into it. "If you eat it that way, you'll get cotton candy all over your face. You pull off bite-sized pieces and eat it that way."

"Ooooohhhhh, no wonder!" Yoseob said in amazement.

Laughing, the two of you finished the cotton candies and headed over to the biggest roller coaster there was. "Think you'll throw up?" You smirked.

"No way." Yoseob snickered. "I bet you'll be screaming and clinging to me for dear life."

"Yeah, right." You snorted, running over and standing in line.

Yoseob scampered after you. "Aw, come on, ~~~~~~-ah! Just cling to me a little?"

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kisa and Dongwoon got snow cones.

"Mmmm, these are good on a hot day like today." Kisa said.

"Yours is the same color as your hair." Dongwoon chuckled, pointing to her blue snow cone.

"Let's go play some games first!" Kisa said excitedly, taking Dongwoon's hand and dragging him over.

Kisa gasped. "Look! It's soooo cute!" She was pointing to a giant blue bear that had a cute little bow tie on. "Let's try and win that!"

Dongwoon stared at the little tag underneath it. "Damn, you need a lot of points in this game. It's a basketball-hoop game, huh? I'll do my best and get it for you!"

Kisa snickered. "Yeah, right. I have a much better chance of getting the points than you. I'm the sports freak in our trio, remember?"

Dongwoon grimaced. "So what? I'm your boyfriend. The boyfriend is always supposed to do this, right?"

"You watch too many dramas with me and ~~~~~-ah." Kisa sighed, shaking her head and smiling.

Dongwoon shot hoop after hoop, hardly missing. In the end, though, he was five points less from getting the bear.

"Oh well." Kisa sighed. "Doesn't matter."

"No, wait!" Dongwoon said, repaying. "Let me try one more time."

"Aw come on, Dongwoon. Don't waste your money on this one game." Kisa said. "It's alright, really."

"No. You said you wanted the bear, so I'm getting you the bear." Dongwoon said stubbornly.

Kisa sighed, although she couldn't help but flush with pleasure. He's such a cliché. She giggled.

Finally, after two more tries, Dongwoon got the bear. "Haha!" He yelled triumphantly, holding out the giant bear for Kisa. "For you." He said grandly.

"Thank you." Kisa giggled, taking the bear and hugging it. "You're so sweet. And kind of idiotic."

"EEEEEEEH? How am I idiotic?" Dongwoon demanded, horrified.

"You just are." Kisa stood up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "But that's okay. Your foolish side is what's cute about you."

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, Hyunseung struggled through the crowds to catch up to Hwayoung, who weaved in and out and around people as though she was doing some sort of dance.

Finally, he caught up. Hwayoung was staring at the merry-go-round. "What the hell is THAT?" She demanded. "Why did they skewer poles into horses?"

Hyunseung stared at her. "This is a merry-go-round. Haven't you ever been on one?"

Hwayoung blushed and quickly crossed her arms. "Of course I have! Who hasn't? I was just being sarcastic."

They went on it. Hwayoung climbed onto a pretty horse with a pink mane and tail, and Hyunseung sat quietly on one next to her. Hwayoung kept on staring at the blinking lights and the other horses in amazement.

When it was done, Hyunseung jumped off his horse and then offered her his hand so she could get down. Hwayoung blushed and scowled at him, but took his hand anyway. They both let go quickly once she was on the ground and looked away, blushing.

As Hwayoung continued weaving through the crowds to another place that would interest her, Hyunseung struggled through the crowds again. Finally, she stopped in front of the drop zone tower.

"What's this giant pole doing here?" She asked him.

"It's a drop zone tower." Hyunseung looked at her strangely. "Hwayoung-sshi, how----"

"I KNOW that!" She snapped. "Honestly, you don't understand sarcastic humour!" She looked at it curiously.

"Um, you go on it, and then you move up and down really fast." Hyunseung said quietly.

"I KNOW WHAT A DROP ZONE TOWER IS!!!" She yelled. "What idiot doesn't know rides in an amusement park? Let's go on it."

She grabbed his arm and pulled him into one of the seats. He stammered nervously. "Um, Hwayoung-sshi, are you sure you know what you're doing........?"

"Of course I do!" Hwayoung snapped. But her face paled as the ride started to move up. "H-hey, this is really high." She stuttered. "I thought it..........w-why is it so high?"

When it dropped down suddenly, she screamed and clutched Hyunseung's hand from the seat next to her. He blushed, but let her hold his hand tightly as she screamed in fright. Finally, when it was done, she staggered off quickly.

"W-what kind of ride is this?" She snapped fearfully. "So high up.........what if we got stuck there?"

"Hwayoung-sshi, I thought you knew what this ride was..............."

"I-I DO!!!! I just haven't been on it in so long, so I forgot." Hwayoung said sniffily.