Birthday Party? Say WHAAAAAAAAT?

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

It's been like what..........a month? Three weeks? Sorry I haven't been updating...........high school is crazy right now and I couldn't think of anything to write. I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoseob didn't come to school for an entire week. Even Dongwoon and Kisa were absent sometimes, which was really suspicious considering they aren't the type to skip school. Hyunseung was around, but he spent most of his time with Hwayoung, so basically you were alone. Even Jieun was skipping.

Whenever you asked any one of them what they were doing, they said "Nothing" with a blank face that looked like this:

0_0

"DAMMMMMMMMMMMMITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" You yelled in agony by Wednesday. "I'm so lonely!"

"Shut up already." Junhyung's voice appeared from behind you. "I can here you halfway across the school."

"Where is everyone? What are they doing?" You sniffed, angry and betrayed tears leaking into your eyes. "And Yoseob isn't even coming to school......................................"

Junhyung stared at the back of you for a while. That blonde really is an idiot. He's hurting her even more just to make up to her. I should take a picture of her just to let him see................................

"Junhyung, did you just do an evil laugh just now?"

Junhyung cleared his throat. "What? I have no idea what you're talking about."

You stared at him suspiciously. He just grinned. "Well? How about this? You can hang out with me for now."

"R-really?" You gasped. You had never actually known what Junhyung did in his spare time.

"Just to let you know, I don't do much." Junhyung immediately said, probably reading the look on your face. "It's not like I have some secret identity or something. I usually sleep on the school roof or hang out in music stores."

"Let's go to a music store! I've never really been to one before! Let me go, please please pleeeease?" You begged, giving him puppy dog eyes and pouting.

Junhyung's eyes softened for a second, and you could have sworn he almost started blushing, before he said, "Sure" and began to walk away.

Dammit, Yang Yoseob, you're so stupid to throw a girl like that away.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

"Wow, there are so many CDs here!" You gasped. "Look at all these albums! And they're even alphabetized!"

"You're acting like a kid in a candy store." Junhyung remarked, slipping on a pair of headphones.

"Huhhh? What is this?" You grabbed one side of the headphones and pulled it to your ear.

"Dammit, I can't listen when you're this close! Go away!" Junhyung attempted to push your head away from his. "You move then!" You squabbled back, pushing his head.

"What the heck are you two doing?"

It was Hyunki and his ultra-gorgeous girlfriend Lisanna.

"Hyunki! Lisanna-sshi!" You gasped.

"Oh? Hey, Junhyung. I thought you were helping to get ready------" Instantly, Hyunki shut up.

"Huh? Getting ready for what?" You asked, clueless.

"It's nothing." Lisanna smiled at me with her model-smile, leaving me dazzled. "Hyunki oppa, can you please come and check out this new album with me? I've always wanted to listen to their new song............" She pulled him lightly by the arm, but not before I could catch her warning look at him.

Hyunki was pulled away. Junhyung looked sheepish. "Eh, it was nothing."

You scowled at him. What were they hiding?

********************************************************************************************************************************************

"~~~~~~~~~~~, I need to ask you for a favor." Junhyung said on Friday.

"Why?" You were immediately suspicious.

"It's not anything weird, you idiot." He poked your forehead. "Keep your erted thoughts to yourself."

"AAAAAAARGH, I WASN'T THINKING THAT! I WASNT!!!!" You yelled, embarassed.

"I need you to go to this party thing with me."

"Eh? That's it?"

"That's it."

"Just a party?"

"As my partner, yes. We need partners for these things."

There was a long silence. Then you took a step back. "Is it supposed to be like, a date?"

"NO." Junhyung said, obviously annoyed. "I just need a partner. You're my friend, and you're the closest thing to a girl, so I'm asking you."

"Well, if you put it that w------------------------WAIT!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M THE 'CLOSEST THING TO A GIRL'???!!!! TRUST ME, I AM FULLY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Whatever. Will you go with me tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I guess so." You instantly became depressed. "Not like I have any other plans..........."

"If you start crying in the middle of the hallway, I'm leaving." Junhyung said bluntly.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

"~~~~~~~~-ah, Junhyung is here to pick you up!" Umma called.

"R-right! I'm coming!" You came down in a pink strapless dress, with a light pink flower pinned in your short hair.

"Oh, you look so pretty, darling!" Umma sniffed.

"Umma, I'm going to a party. Stop acting like I'm going to get married or something."

"Okay, have fun, be safe, and remember, if that boy tries to do something to you, your appa taught you how to do a roundhouse kick."

"UMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

"Sorry, sorry, have fun!"

You walked outside where Junhyung was waiting for you. "Whoa! You're wearing a suit!!!!"

"I told you, you have to wear stuff like this for the party!" Junhyung said, irritated. He was already hot and embarrassed and uncomfortable in the suit.

"...................You look really cool." You said after a while.

"Shut up and get into the car!" Junhyung yelled, becoming even more embarrassed.

You climbed into the back seat of a limo, wondering why Junhyung had one and, more importantly, who was driving, because you honestly didn't trust Junhyung at the wheel.

"Hey, ~~~~~~~~~-ah." Hyunki greeted you from the driver's seat.

"Hyunki! You're driving us?"

"We're all going to the party, didn't you know?" Lisanna smiled from the passenger's seat. She looked stunning in a sleek black dress.

Junhyung, looking even more irritated, sulked in the back with you. However, you were far too used to his attitude to get hurt by it.

After a while, you started recognizing the direction the limo was going.

"Hyunki.................................what is this party?"

Hyunki smiled but said nothing.

"Hyunki..................................WHY ARE WE PULLING INTO YOUR DRIVEWAY??!!!!"

"It's Yoseob's birthday party, of course."

HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID??!!! Of course it would be Yoseob's birthday party!!!!!! I can't believe I forgot!!! I was counting down the days since last month!!!!! I guess with all the trouble going on, I forgot about it, but still..........Yoseob wouldn't want me to be there anyway..............

"Do I have to go?" You asked barely above a whisper.

"Of course!" Junhyung snapped. "I can't go there alone, can I?"

You nodded. You weren't sure how happy you were about this. You didn't want to see Yoseob, who probably hated you.

Junhyung, reading the expression on your face, said, "Come on, you don't have to see him if you don't want to. Just help me out here, okay?"

"Fine............." You sullenly and nervously followed him into the ever-familiar Yang mansion, knowing that in the back of your heart you wanted to see Yoseob's smiling face just one more time.