Senior Year

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

It was the middle of summer vacation. All was quiet, calm, and peaceful under the baking rays of the sun.

Or, at least, it was quiet, calm, and peaceful outside the walls of the Yang mansion.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU, DONGWOON!!!!" Yoseob yelled triumphantly, holding a game console close to his chest and pressing buttons at top speed. A character in the bottom-left-hand screen moved through what seemed to be an abandoned airport.

"NOOOOOOO FAIR, HYUNG!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!" Dongwoon moaned, desperately smacking his palm onto the console.

"That's not our fault, oppa." You snickered. "You just at this game. I know for a fact you have Call of Duty: Black Ops at home."

"I DO NOT, ~~~~~~-AH!!! AND ONCE AGAIN, I AM NOT YOUR OPPA!!!!!!!"

"I WILL BEAT YOU ALL!!!!!!!" Kisa yelled, laughing as she destroyed a character on the TV screen. "Sorry, Dongwoonie. I needed that kill strike."

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, man!" Dongwoon pouted, throwing down the console like a small child. "Now I have to wait until I can respawn!"

"AAAAAAAAAAH, WAIT!!!!!! WHO JUST KILLED ME?" Yoseob yelled furiously as someone knifed him from behind. He shot a glance at you. "It wasn't me!" You said quickly. "Look at my screen, I'm in the airplane! I can't get you from inside the airport!"

"Sorry, little bro, that was me." Hyunki snickered.

"You , hyung! I'm getting you for that when I respawn!" Yoseob yelled.

"Don't worry, Yoseob. I'll get him for you." You said. Within seconds, Hyunki yelled when someone sniped him from a window.

"YAH!!!!!!!"

Kisa laughed and gave you a high five. "Of course, our ~~~~~~-ah is the BEST at Black Ops."

"Now it's a face-off against you two!" Yoseob said excitedly. "Go, ~~~~~~-ah! I love you!!! I know you can do it!!!"

"Aish, shut up." You muttered, turning red as you set your gaze firmly on the screen.

A few moments later, you yelled in shock when your character got bombarded by bullets and died.

"Ha, I beat you!" Kisa cheered triumphantly.

You glared at her. "Okay, that was SOOOO unfair, Kisa-ah!!!! You're such a camper, waiting for me in the airplane!!! Camper!!! Camper!!!"

"So what? I still killed you." Kisa stuck out her tongue and flicked her long pigtail at you.

"Everyone knows camping doesn't count as a REAL kill!" You argued.

The door to the game room burst open. "Will you guys SHUT UP??!!!" Hwayoung shrieked. "The sound of screams and gunfire can be heard all the way downstairs in the kitchen!!! You're giving the servants a heart attack!!! If you don't want to be quiet, at least TURN DOWN THE FRIGGIN VOLUME!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!"

"You wanna play, Hwayoung-ah?" Hyunki asked.

Hwayoung sniffed. "No way. I don't play childish, violent video games."

"Suit yourself, little sis." Yoseob chuckled, already changing the map. "Okay, new round. I will beat you all in Nuketown!"

"Yoseob-ah!!! You promised we would do Jungle after Terminal!" You pouted.

Yoseob kissed your cheek. "Sorry, I forgot. It's okay, ~~~~~-ah, we'll do it next round, okay?"

"Fiiiiiiine." A mischievious smirk appeared on your face. "But I'm still going to kill you this round."

"Oh, it's ON!!!" Dongwoon, Hyunki, and Kisa howled, flicking their thumbs on the console.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

"I can't believe half of summer is gone." Dongwoon moaned, his chocolate chip and vanilla ice cream cone. You, Dongwoon, Kisa, and Yoseob were walking down the street after going to an ice cream shop.

"Yeah, I don't want to go back to school." You sighed, quickly catching a drop of raspberry sorbé before it could run down onto your cone. "Imagine having to spend another nine months or so stuck in a classroom!!! Ugh!!!"

"I don't mind going back to good ol' Cube." Kisa giggled, off a huge chunk of her chocolate chip mint and then grimacing at the brain freeze. "Think of all the new experiences we'll have this year! And don't forget, as seniors we have trips! Ski trips, mission trips, that week-long trip to Pusan..............."

"It'll be fun, ~~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob said, holding his strawberry mango ice cream cone with one hand and holding your free hand with his other. "Although I could send you guys to anywhere else, if you want."

"Let's go to Hawaii!!!!!" Dongwoon and Kisa yelled in unison.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" You yelled quickly. You were very touchy about the subject on money. Just because Yoseob was literally rolling in that green stuff, you still didn't like it when he spent so much on you. "Yoseob, it's okay. There's no need........"

"Are you sure?" Yoseob asked eagerly. "Then it could just be the two of us, ~~~~~~~-ah! We can go to America.........no, Australia.........NO, Italy!!!!! Or even better, Paris!!! The city of love!!!!" He looked deep in your eyes and murmered, "Je t'aime, ma chérie. Tu est mon amour."

You blushed at his sweet words and looked away. "I can't speak French."

"Well, I can." Yoseob said happily, putting his arm around you. "Your ice cream looks good."

"It's not 'ice cream', it's a sorbé, fool." You giggled.

Without warning, Yosoeb reached over and off some of your ice cream. "Mmmm, it's good."

"YAH, my sorbé!!!" You yelled in horror. "I get to have some of yours!!! That was unfair, Yoseob!!! You didn't even ask!!!!"

Yoseob laughed and dodged out of reach. "Nya nya nya!!!! I'll only give you a taste of MY ice cream if you give me payment!!!" He taunted.

"What kind of payment?"

"One kiss."

"AW, COME ON, YOSEOB!!!"

"What? You should kiss me even without payment!!! We're dating, remember?"

"Don't remind me."

"Oh, ha ha. Let me remind YOU that you were the one who ran to the airport and confessed your love for me in front of everybody because you couldn't bear to have me leave you............."

"Oh, fine." Smiling, you kissed his lips. At least it shut him up.

Kisa and Dongwoon laughed. "At least we aren't weird like that, right?" Dongwoon asked, holding Kisa's hand.

Kisa laughed. "No. We're even weirder." To prove her point, she flipped back one of her pigtails------her super-long pigtail that went down past her waist and was bright blue.