Not Double Date.........But Triple Date?

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"Yah, ~~~~~~-ah, let's go on a date." Yoseob said suddenly.

"Huh? Why?" You asked, closing your textbook and shuffling your papers. "We already hang out, like, every day. Unless you count Monday Game nights when you play COD with Hyunki."

"But I mean, like, on an actual DATE." Yoseob emphasized, his blonde head nodding cutely. "Hyunki hyung helped me buy six tickets to the amusement park."

"Waaaaaaaaah? Seriously?" You asked excitedly, as Yoseob held them up to show you. "No way! I haven't been to an amusement park in FOREVER! But wait................why are there six tickets?"

"Well, it will be a triple date. You and me of course, Kisa and Dongwoon, and Hyunki hyung and Lisanna."

"Who in the nine hells of Hades is Lisanna?"

"Hyunki hyung's girlfriend."

You dropped a pencil. "Hyunki has a GIRLFRIEND??!!!!"

"Uh, yeah. You didn't know?"

"No, I didn't! He spent so much time with us over the summer I wouldn't even have GUESSED he had a girlfriend!"

"How did you NOT know?" Dongwoon asked from in front of you. "What the---? How the hell do YOU know this?" You demanded.

"I saw him texting one night and I asked him who he was texting and he said his girlfriend."

"Dongwoon told me later." Kisa added.

"You bastards............and you forgot to tell me?" You muttered, sighing. You leaned forwards towards Yoseob excitedly. "What's she like?"

"Ummmm, well, let's see..................she's a famous model, for one."

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH??!!!!!!!!!!"

Kisa turned around in her seat and grinned. "Oh, come on, ~~~~~~-ah. I know fashion isn't your favorite thing, but even you should know about Lisanna De Korté. She's the youngest runway model in about a decade, and she's been on the cover of tabloids for almost three months now."

"I don't look at magazines!" You defended yourself. "How am I supposed to know she's Hyunki's girlfriend?"

"Well, he's a pretty damn lucky guy." Dongwoon said. "I know at least half the male population in South Korea would probably give their eyeteeth to be Lisanna's boyfriend."

"Well? Are we going or not?" Yoseob demanded, grinning, flapping the six tickets in his hand like it was a flag.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"Bad news, y'all." Yoseob immediately said the next day. "Hyunki hyung and Lisanna can't come."

"Huh? Why?" You, Kisa, and Dongwoon asked.

"Lisanna caught a small cold. It's nothing serious, but it'll get worse if she overexerts herself, and she has a photo shoot in Paris in a week. Hyung is staying at her house to take care of her."

"That's a shame." You and Kisa pouted. Even you were excited to meet an extremely famous teen model.

"So who should get the last two tickets?" Yoseob asked.

"Well, we have three other friends, don't we? Hwayoung, Hyunseung, and Junhyung."

"Not him." Yoseob immediately said. "There's no way I want Yongjun hyung on this trip. We'll take Hwayoung and Hyunseung as the last couple."

As if on cue, Hwayoung bounced over. Many guy's heads turned in her direction, but she ignored them all. "Oppa! What's up?"

"Hyung and Lisanna can't come to the amusement park with us." Yoseob said. "You wanna come?"

"Of course!" Hwayoung said, beaming. "I want to spend time with oppa!"

"Um...........no. You have to spend time with the person you're coupled with. This is a date."

Hwayoung scowled. "Ew, who is my date? I don't want some creeper guy, okay? All the guys here keep on hitting on me, it's disgusting..........."

"Relax, Hwayoung." You said. "We're bringing Hyunseung."

Hwayoung made a face to that as well, but her cheeks turned the slightest shade of pale pink. "What? Why him? He's nothing but a shy dork..........."

"Zip it, Hwayoung, he's coming now." Yoseob said, waving to the figure walking up to them. "Yo, Hyunseung! Over here!"

"Yes?" He asked.

Yoseob brandished the six tickets as though they were gold medals. "We are going on a triple date. Want to come?"

"M-me?" Hyunseung stammered. "But who's my d-date?"

Everyone pointed at Hwayoung, who looked away, glaring, and puffed out her cheeks. "Hmmmph!" She huffed. "Why do I have to go with HIM? I don't want to go if that's how it'll be!"

"A-are you sure, Yoseob-sshi?" Hyunseung whispered to Yoseob nervously. "Hwayoung-sshi doesn't look like she wants to go with me."

Yoseob grinned and patted Hyunseung's back. "Don't worry, she really wants to go to the amusement park, so she'll put up with you. Just follow her and let her do whatever she wants, okay?"

"O-okay..........." Hyunseung looked terrified at the prospect of escorting a girl to the amusement park. "B-but Lotte World is kinda big........w-what if I lose her?"

Hwayoung snorted. "Are you kidding me, shy-boy oppa? If that's the case, it's more like I'M the one that will lose YOU!"

"Okay, so you agree to go with him then?" Yoseob said cheerfully.

Hwayoung blushed. "I-I never said that----w-with him-----I never----"

"Then it's settled!" Yoseob grinned. "We're going to Lotte World this Saturday!"