True Identity Revealed?!

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"Whoooo! Thanks, ~~~~~~-ah! Your'e a lifesaver!" Jieun managed to say through a huge mouthful of chocolate ice cream.

"Er............t-thanks.........." You stammered, staring in shock at the alien sitting at your kitchen table.

This was Lee Jieun you were talking about! The extremely beautiful, composed, calm, and doting fiancé of Yoseob's! And she was also your rival!

So......................why was she sitting at your kitchen table with her back slouched and stuffing her face with chocolate ice cream straight from the tub?

"Man, you do not know how hard my life is, ~~~~~~~~-ah!" Jieun said, swallowing a huge mouthful and then grimacing at the brain freeze. She was even calling you "~~~~~~~-ah"!!!!!!!

"Because I have to be a proper lady, I have to eat very expensive and small stuff, and eat it in small bites! Don't they know I would KILL to have a little bit of junk food and candy every once in a while?" Jieun fumed, banging her fist on the table in anger. "Even the poorest person would get sick of eating all that rich every day!"

You stood there, stunned. SHE EVEN SWORE!!!!!!!!!!

"A-are you r-r-really J-J-Jieun-sshi?"

"Of course I am." Jieun said, laughing. "What a stupid thing to say!"

"B-but you a-are acting w-weird. You are practically a c-c-c-completely d-different p-person!" You stuttered.

Jieun nodded and the chocolate off the corners of . "Yeah. I have to act this way around everyone because I have to marry Yoseob, you know? I have to act like a proper lady. But I know I can be myself around you! You're different, ~~~~~~-ah. I trust you. I like you a lot, too! Do you wanna be friends?"

"F-friends?" You stammered.

She grinned. "Yeah! It would be sooooo cool to be friends!"

You shakily sat down in a chair. You thought you might collapse if you stood any longer.

"W-well, I don't mind being your friend at all, Jieun-sshi. B-but, think about our situation here..............y-you're engaged to Yoseob by his parents, and I am his g-girlfriend. I don't see how we can be friends in this kind of situation.............."

Jieun blinked, then nodded. "Ahhh, you're right. I see."

She leaned back in her chair. "You know, I wasn't happy when I heard I was being engaged to the son of some big shot. I mean, I don't even know the guy. And I wasn't happy when I saw him either, no matter what I acted like. To me, he looked like a blonde, short monkey. And he even screeched at me like a monkey too!"

You giggled. "Yeah, I kinda thought he was a monkey too, when I first met him."

Jieun nodded. "Right! Right! Aren't I right?"

The two of you laughed for a while.

Jieun sighed, and her eyes grew soft. "But...........I see how kind Yoseob is to you. And loving, and caring.............he will do anything for you. I guess you could say....................I fell for his kindness?"

You nearly fell off your chair. "So you DO l-l-l-l-love him!" You gasped.

Jieun laughed. "Oh, come on, ~~~~~~~-ah. I'm not going to be one of those evil third wheels that try to destroy other people's happy relationships. Don't be ridiculous! But, I just want to let you know this!"

She grinned and pointed at you triumphantly. "If you and Yoseob are happy together, I am fine staying in the shadows and keeping his y parents at bay. But if I see an opening, I will force my way through it, no hard feelings. Understand?"

"Yeah, I understand." You said. "It seems fair enough........."

Jieun squealed and hugged you so tightly you thought your neck might snap off. "YES!!!! I KNEW IT!!!!! LET'S BE FRIENDS, ~~~~~~~~-AH!!!!! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH YOU!!!!!!"

You nodded weakly, then grinned. To be honest, you thought Yoseob's parents did a pretty good job to find him the best girl to marry. Jieun's true personality reminded you a lot of Yoseob's.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Hwayoung sighed heavily as she doodled on a notepad. She was sitting at her large, mahogany desk, supposed to be doing homework. Instead, she found herself drawing shapes and cartoons.

"Darn it!" She muttered angrily. "I keep thinking about that stupid shy-boy oppa's face! Why why why why WHY??!!!!"

She pouted and rested her hand on her face, still doodling absent-mindedly. Guys have been asking me out since junior high.....but I never thought about them even once...............so why is it now I am noticing guys? And why does it have to be THAT GUY???!!!!!!

She sighed heavily, then looked at what she was drawing. The page was littered with hearts. In the middle of a large heart with angel wings and an arrow going through it was the words Y. H. + J. H.

"GEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hwayoung screeched, knocking over the notebook to the floor.

Yoseob opened the door. "Dammit, what are you doing, Hwayoung?"

"N-n-n-nothing." Hwayoung stammered shakily. Yoseob shrugged and was about to close the door when Hwayoung said "Um, o-o-oppa?"

"Yeah?"

She blushed and looked away. "W-w-what..........what does.............shy-boy oppa.......like?"

"Hmmm? You mean Hyunseung?" Yoseob scratched his head. "Let's see............ummm, he likes action figurines, like Gundam models, those sorts of things. That's about it........."

He closed the door and walked away.

Hwayoung sat there in shock.

WHY DO I KEEP THINKING ABOUT A LOSER LIKE THAT??!!!!!!!!!!!!