Forgiveness and Suspicious (Haha that rhymes)

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

"~~~~~-ah!"

You turned around and saw Yoseob running at you at full speed. "Yoseob, you idiot, don't run so fast in the hall----" Too late. The janitor, having just waxed the floors an hour ago, made the floors shiny and slippery. Yoseob couldn't stop fast enough, he slipped on the floor, and crashed right into you.

You crashed hard onto the floor, your bag flying away, Yoseob on top of you.

"Ow ow ow, dammit!" You yelled in pain, struggling. "Yoseob, you're heavy, get off!"

"Waaaaaaah! S-s-sorry!" Yosoeb yelped, struggling to get up.

Junhyung walked past the hallway and saw you underneath Yoseob. "..............................................."

"DON'T MISUNDERSTAND!!!!!!" You yelled, blushing furiously. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT '...................................................' FOR? WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Junhyung chuckled and just waved as he continued walking.

"Great." You muttered, bright red. "Now he thinks we're doing weird things. Come ON, Yoseob, get off!"

Yoseob finally stood up and then helped you up too. "Uh, listen.............~~~~~~~-ah............I-I...........um............I............"

You watched him struggle, curious. He's never been at a loss for words before. He cleared his throat, blushing, and pulled nervously at the collar of his shirt. "Listen, I................um..............I-I'm sorry.................."

"Sorry? For what?" You asked, puzzled.

"You know, being................uh, overprotective............and, um, possessive, and all................um, and I know you're probably angry at me right now, but..........um..............I just want you to know, that, um, I'm really, really sorry, and uh..............I-I won't bother you from now on."

You blinked at him. "What makes you think I'm angry?"

"Huh? W-well, you left so quickly in the library..............." Yoseob stuttered.

You laughed. "That was because I didn't want to get roped into cleaning the library with you guys. And I know you're super possessive and overprotective, but I don't really mind that much."

Yoseob froze. "You...........you don't?"

"Well, you could tone it down a little bit. I mean, pushing an entire bookshelf to the floor is a bit extreme, especially since Junhyung and I weren't doing anything. But, I mean, that's who you are. That's your personality. And that's what I........well........." You blushed again. "That's what I love about you."

Yoseob was silent for a while, but a smile slowly grew on his face before he attacked you in a hug. "Ooof! Yoseob---"

He cut you off by kissing you. "Yay! I'm so happy!!!" He yelled joyfully, completely normal again. "I thought you hated me because I was acting like that! But now that I know you don't.......................NO GUY WILL EVER GET WITHIN 15 FEET FROM YOU."

"Okay, Yoseob, now you're getting into extremes again................." You muttered, annoyed.

"Huh? But..................you said that you love my personality."

"NOT THAT MUCH!!!!!!" You exploded. "Idiot!" You huffed and stomped away.

"Whoops. I did it again." Yoseob sighed. He ran after you. "Wait up, ~~~~~~~-ah!!!!!!!!!!!"

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Kisa and Dongwoon were walking home together, hand-in-hand, when a group of girls accidentally bumped into them.

"Oh! Sorry, my bad." Dongwoon immediately said. Kisa supressed a grin. Being the gentleman he was, he always apologized, even if it wasn't his fault. "Are you okay?"

A high-pitched giggle, followed by a super-sweet "Oh, we're fine!" made Kisa's blue hair stand on end.

The group of girls was actually the queenka group! Krystal giggled and flipped her hair, batting her eyelashes up at Dongwoon. "You're so kind."

"Um, not a problem." Dongwoon said, a bit confused.

"Yah---" Kisa started forwards angrily, but Krystal's posse blocked her way. "Don't think about moving, you blue-haired freak." Amber hissed in an undertone, smirking.

Krystal, meanwhile, continued to chat Dongwoon up. "You're sooooo sweet, Dongwoon! So mature! And to think you're younger than me!"

"W-well, I do look old for my age..........." Dongwoon said, unable to stop the conversation.

Krystal giggled, then leaned in very close to Dongwoon and ran one perfectly manicured finger up his chest. "But if you want," she purred seductively. "You can call me noona."

Dongwoon blushed. "W-what?"

"YAH, THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!" Kisa yelled furiously, pushing her way through the queenkas and grabbing Dongwoon's tie. "We're leaving now." She snarled at Krystal, yanking Dongwoon away. "Come on! We're going home!"

"Wha----wait..................Kisa-ah............I'm choking................" Dongwoon said faintly as Kisa led him away. Only when the queenkas were out of sight did Kisa let go. "What was that for?" She demanded. "Why couldn't you just walk away from the conversation?"

"S-s-sorry." Dongwoon gasped, massaging his neck and readjusting his tie. "B-but it would have been rude, so..........."

"'So' what? 'So' my !" Kisa yelled furiously. "There's something funny going on with Krystal. Is she interested in you or something?"

"Interested in me?" Dongwoon asked blankly. He smirked and struck a pose. "Well, I AM unbelievably handsome................."

"Not to mention narcissistic." Kisa snickered.

"Yah, you!" Dongwoon put Kisa in a headlock. "Yowch! Bastard!" Kisa yelled, twisting out of his grip and swinging her fist out.

Dongwoon dodged it and then grabbed her wrists before she could hit him again. Then he bent over (since he was so tall) and kissed Kisa. "Don't be jealous. I'm not interested in her at all."

Kisa blushed and looked away. "W-what? Who said I'm jealous? I'm not j-jealous........"

Dongwoon released her and began to walk back in the direction they came from. "Then I'm going to go hang out with them. Later~!"

"Y-YAH, WAIT!!!!!!!!" Kisa yelled frantically. Dongwoon, fighting back a smile, looked back at her.

She fidgeted, one of her long blue strands of hair, blushing some more. "O-okay............so I was jealous............a little."

Dongwoon laughed and walked back over. They began walking again.

"What's 'narcissistic' anyway?" Dongwoon asked.

Kisa sighed and face-palmed herself. "What an idiot."

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

LOL thanks a squillion to LovesYoseob, who made the poster I have featured today!!!!!!!

Please continue to love and support my fanfics!!!!! Cuz trust me, readers, if you stay subscribed to me, plenty more CRAZY BEAST ACTION will be in stores for you!!!!

Just to tease you all, here are some of the titles of my new story ideas to get you interested:

Hey, Boys! Do You Think I'm Pretty?

SSSH! Can You Keep a Secret?

Tales of the Red Lion

Battlefield of Beasts and Blood (Vampire fanfic)

 

AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!