Back To School and Some Strange Surprises

Capture Your Heart: Senior Year

Finally, it was time to go back to school.

"Ugh, I don't want to go back." You groaned, dragging your feet. "Why not?" Yoseob asked curiously. "Is school THAT boring, ~~~~~~-ah?"

"Well, it's not the boredom I'm bothered about.........." You muttered. You could just imagine Yoseob's fangirls when they realize you are still together with Yoseob. You hated attention, after all. On Monday, when they found out Yoseob was taken, they glared at you so much you almost threw up from stress.

"It's okay, ~~~~~~~-ah." Yoseob said suddenly, taking your hand. "No matter what, I will protect you!" He grinned his adorable, loving grin. "Because I'm your prince charming!"

You blushed. "P-prince charming what? Idiot..........." You mumbled.

Kisa and Dongwoon appeared. "Yo, good morning to you all." Dongwoon said cheerfully. "Shut up." You muttered, irritated by his unusual morning cheerfulness.

"Worried about attention, ~~~~~~~~-ah?" Kisa grinned. Today, her long blue hair wasn't in pigtails. It flowed freely down her back, and it reminded you of a waterfall. No matter how many people thought blue hair was freaky, especially since Kisa insisted she never dyed it, you always thought her hair was beautiful.

"She won't get attention!" Yoseob said. "They knew we are together all summer long, surely they're tired of it now and they won't bother us anymore?"

"Yoseob, you underestimate the power of a girl's grudges." Kisa shook her head sadly at Yoseob's innocence. "Those fangirls will never forget, not until you marry her, most likely. Mark my words, they're going to want to kill ~~~~~~~-ah."

"Okay, thanks for making me feel better, Kisa-ah." You snapped, turning pale. "I think I'm going to be sick now."

Yoseob immediately wrapped his arms around you. "Don't get sick, ~~~~~~~-ah! How am I supposed to get through the first day of school without my darling beloved sweetheart by my side?" He gazed at you with big puppy-dog eyes.

You blushed. "Well, if you put it that way............"

Suddenly, you heard a voice say "~~~~~~~~."

You whipped your head around to see the handsome, lean figure of the biggest bad boy in Cube High, Yong Junhyung. A boy you just so happened to have a major crush on before you fell in love with Yoseob.

Kisa and Dongwoon scuttled backwards a bit, looking apprehensive. They were scared of Junhyung. Yoseob hugged you tightly. "YONG JUNHYUNG!!!!!!! HAVE YOU COME TO STEAL ~~~~~~~-AH AWAY FROM ME???!!!! I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!"

Junhyung raised an eyebrow. "I just came to say good morning to ~~~~~~~~, that's all."

"Yoseob..........I can't breathe........." You mumbled. Yoseob ignored you.

"I'M TELLING YOU, YOU WON'T GET HER!!!!!! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!! MINE!!!!!! NOBODY IS TAKING HER FROM ME!!!!!!!"

"DAMMIT, YOSEOB, I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!" You shoved him away and took deep lungfuls of air., then walked over and smiled at Junhyung. "Hey, Junhyung. How was your summer?"

"Not bad. Pretty boring, though. Looks like you had an eventful summer."

"Yeah, you could say that."

Yoseob stared in horror. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! MY GIRLFRIEND IS HAVING A CASUAL CONVERSATION WITH THAT EVIL MAN!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM HERE, YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!!"

Junhyung's jaw twitched. "MY NAME IS YONG JUNHYUNG, !!!!"

"YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!! YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!!!" Yoseob chanted. "NO MATTER HOW YOU SAY YOUR NAME, IT STILL SOUNDS LIKE YONGJUN HYUNG!!!!!!!"

You burst out laughing, then tugged Yoseob away. "Come on, Yoseob. Stop bothering Junhyung."

"YOU'RE PROTECTING HIM??!!!!" Yoseob yelled. "DO YOU STILL LIKE HIM??? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME???!!!!! DID YOU SECRETLY GO SEE HIM OVER THE SUMMER???!!!! IN FACT, WHY IS HE WALKING WITH US FOR THAT MATTER??!!!!"

"I live on her street, ." Junhyung reminded him.

"I didn't secretly go see him, fool." You sighed. "I spent every day with you, remember?"

Yoseob stuck his tongue out at Junhyung. "Whatever. Just keep away from her at school, you hear me? Yongjun hyung!"

"Why you little..........." Junhyung snarled. "You really want to see me pissed?"

"Stop it, both of you!" You pinched both of their cheeks. "Honestly, you guys fight like cats and dogs!"

Hyunseung was waiting in front of the school. He smiled shyly. "Nice to see you again, ~~~~~~~~-ah. Hello, Yoseob-sshi, Kisa-sshi, Dongwoon-sshi, Junhyung-sshi."

You grinned. "As polite as ever, Hyunseung. How was your summer?"

You regretted asking that. Hyunseung had confessed to you knowing he would be rejected. He probably spent his summer trying to get over his feelings for you.

Hyunseung smiled. "It was okay. By the way, Yoseob-sshi................there's a girl in the junior year who says she's your sister..........."

"HUH??!!!!" You and Yoseob yelled. Before you needed any more explanation, there was a joyful shout of "Yoseob oppa!!!!!!!!"

Hwayoung appeared out of nowhere and wrapped her arms around Yoseob's neck. "I missed you so much, oppa! Are you surprised to see me?"

"Hwayoung, what.............?" Then Yoseob realized she was wearing the school uniform. "Hwayoung! Don't you go to private school?"

Hwayoung pouted. "I don't like it there. If I go to Cube High, I will be able to see oppa more. So I enrolled here as a junior........"

"Dammit, Hwayoung! Umma and appa are going to kill me and Hyunki hyung! Dammit, you're so difficult!"

Hwayoung's eyes filled with tears. "You...........don't want me to be here, oppa?"

"No, it's not like that.............." Yoseob explained hurriedly.

The bell rang. "We have to go to class now." You said. "See you later, Hwayoung!"

She nodded and skipped off.

"Ugh, that Hwayoung, always doing whatever she wants." Yoseob groaned.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

Surprisingly enough, you, Kisa, Dongwoon, Yoseob, and Hyunseung were all in the same class together.

"This is too much of a coincidence." You said suspiciously. "Yoseob.........?"

Yoseob smiled innocently. "What? I just asked the principal if he could be SO KIND as to make us all have the same class together..........."

"And did that include MONEY??"

"It included a fair bit of donations to the school board, yes."

You groaned and rolled your eyes.

"Alright, class take a seat!" Your homeroom teacher entered. You sat next to Yoseob. Kisa and Dongwoon sat in front of you, and Hyunseung sat beside you. The seat next to his was empty.

After long, boring lessons which you mostly slept over, you went to lunch. "Honestly, ~~~~~~~~-ah, what would happen if I didn't let you and Dongwoon-ah copy my notes this year?" Kisa huffed.

"I would fail high school?" You pouted. "Come on, Kisa-ah............aren't you my friend?"

"You can copy my notes, ~~~~~~~-ah!" Yoseob offered happily. 

"Kisa-ah, I'm your boyfriend!" Dongwoon argued.

A few of Yoseob's fans rushed over. "Yoseob-sshi, do you want to sit with us for lunch?" They giggled.

Yoseob smiled. "Sorry, I'm eating with my girlfriend."

The girls glared hatefully at you, and you quailed under their sharp stares. 

Krystal Jung, the queenka, was among the girls, but she wasn't paying attention to Yoseob. She was looking at Dongwoon. When the disappointed girls began to leave, she flashed him a dazzling smile. "Hello, Dongwoon!"

"Um..........hello............." He mumbled back, a bit shocked. Kisa froze and glared at Krystal so hard her blue hair seemed to twist like snakes.

Krystal walked back, but not before smiling brilliantly at Dongwoon again.

What the heck was that about?

Hwayoung hopped over and joined you at the lunch table. "Hello Dongwoon oppa, Yoseob oppa. Kisa unnie and ~~~~~~~ unnie.This place is horrible!" She complained. "The classrooms are small, the chairs are uncomfortable, and the teachers are boring! But.............if Yoseob oppa likes it here, I do too!"

Yoseob rolled his eyes. Hwayoung glared at Hyunseung, who was sitting next to Yoseob. "Hey, you! Shy-boy oppa!"

"Y-yes?" Hyunseung asked, startled.

"Move! I want to sit next to Yoseob oppa!"

Hyunseung stood up.

"You're actually moving?" Hwayoung asked in disbelief. She expected a fight or an argument.

"Well, if you want to sit next to your brother............" Hyunseung said quietly.

Sticking up her nose, Hwayoung slid next to Yoseob and giggled, cuddling in closer to him. Hyunseung took her seat.

"Hyunseung-ah, you're too shy. You shouldn't listen to everything people tell you to do!" Kisa sighed.

Hyunseung shrugged, quietly eating his lunch.

Yoseob ignored Hwayoung and picked up a spoon. "Here, ~~~~~~-ah. Eat, eat." He sang, putting it in your mouth. You swallowed and then said with a deadpan face. "Please don't feed me."

Yoseob gasped. "YOU DON'T LIKE ME??!!!"

"No, it's just too weird for me."

"YOSEOB OPPA, HOW COME YOU WON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME??!!!"

Ignoring Yoseob's yells of misery, you ate yourself. It looked like things were going to be pretty hectic from now on.