Chapter 9♥

Dear Star, I Love You

Young Saeng finished his rehearsal for his comeback. He has been practicing since morning and didn’t eat anything yet. As he cleans up, Jae, the other artist under the same company with him, came approaching him.

“Hey. I heard you got a girlfriend. A very, country girl. Is it true?” He asked, but in a tone that irritates Young Saeng.

“Shut up and just mind your own bussiness..” He answered. He’s too tired after the long rehearsal.

“What has Manager Song arranged for you? A fake love story? Hahaa!” Jae adds up . Young Saeng was somehow surprised by his words, but he pretended like he didn’t.

“Don’t speak rubbish here. She’s..”

“An old friend who seeks for you.. I know.. So good luck!” Then Jae left, leaving Young Saeng who seems to be so shocked with the unexpected words from Jae.

He got bad thoughts in his mind, but he tries to forget them. He’s too hungry to think. Then, he went out to grab something to fill his growling tummy. As he arrived at one of the roadside stall, he wears his shades, and sit there to eat the ramyun.

“Oh boy, you’re so beautiful.” The aunt selling the ramyun praises him.

“Oh, thanks, ahjumma..” he replied slowly. As he eats, a girl next to him gets closer to him, and looks at his face.

“Hey, you’re Young Saeng oppa! Oppa!!” the girl said loudly, enough to attract the others passing by to stop and see.

“Omo! It’s really you! Oppa!!” The girls cried, and hold on him tight.

“No.. no i’m not! Please.. i just want to eat here..” Young Saeng said in an imitating voice, but it didn’t works. The girls even offered him to come to their house and eat dinner with them. He didn’t even get to eat the ramyun he bought with the fans surrounding him.

***

“Hey, Yoora. Look at that ramyun stall. So many people! I bet it must taste good!” Hye Mi said, pointed to a stall.

“Nah.. It’s too crowded. Let’s go eat something else..” Yoora refused.

“Oh.. I want to go and try.. come on, accompany me okay?” She begged her. Can’t stand with it, Yoora aggrees to go with her. As they came closer to the stall, Yoora suddenly stopped when she saw something, in the middlw of the crowd of girls.

“Wait.. that’s..”

“It’s him!” Hye Mi shouted when she saw Young Saeng in the middle of the crazy crowd. Young Saeng seems breathless, and looked so weak.

“What is he doing here?” Yoora asked Hye Mi. She just shook her head. Suddenly, they can’t see Young Saeng anymore in between the heads of the girls.

“Wait, he fell down?” Yoora pushes the girls away too see him. After hardy get in front of him, she saw his face turned pale, exhausted. He can’t say a word when he saw Yoora. Yoora looks out for Hye Mi. Hye Mi understands her gaze.

“Hey.. wait!! Everyone! Isn’t that F4? They’re shooting there! At the end of this building!!” she shouted loud enough to distract the girls attention. Yoora took the advantage to pull Young Saeng out of the crowd, to a car next to the stall.

“Yah.. how’d you come here?” she asked. But Young Saeng didn’t answer. He reached in his pocket, and hands her his car key. Then he pointed on his car, the one he’s leaning on. Yoora was puzzled at first, but then she gets  it.

“Hye Mi ah, you know how to drive car?” She showed Hye Mi his car key.

“What.. You’re kidding me? I’m an expert!” she took the key, and they put YoungSaeng in the car, and leave the girl who suddenly missing their idol.

 

=======================

would be busy for the upcoming exam, but will update this fic when I free~^^