Chapter 12♥

Dear Star, I Love You

The panic Young Saeng just can’t do anything but to watch the ferris wheel starts moving, with Yoora riding on it with someone he knows, and most worried of. Suddenly, he got a call. His heart beats so fast. He opened his cellphone, and saw on the screen an unknown number.

                “Yah! You want to die?!” A voice yelled over the line as he picks up the call.

                “Who is this? What more do you want from me?” Youngsaeng yelled back, he thought it’s the person who’s threatening him earlier.

                “Oh! You really want to die!! How dare you did that to Yoora!” Youngsaeng who heard this was puzzled.

                “Who are you”

                “I’m Hye Mi, you stupid!!” Youngsaeng was surprised to hear that. How’d she got his phone number?

                “But.. how.. did you..”

                “What? I took your phone number on her phone and.. oops!!” Hye Mi realised she has been spilling out too much.

                “You did what? That’s so rude!”

                “Stupid! I’m her friend so I care for her. I thought you’ve changed, and Yoora has all her heart only for you now. I’ve warned her you must be having hidden agenda for proposing her.. She must be so, freaking sad now! That’s why I’m telling you to get ready coz I’m going to ruin your life!” Hye Mi yelled, and Youngsaeng even felt Hye Mi has gotten into his ears that his ears were so in pain for her yells. At the same time, worries grow in his heart.

                “Whoa..whoa.. hold on. How come you say that?”

                “Huh.. You’re so dumb, don’t you? Yoora gave me a call just to tell me the truth. I heard the conversation between her and another man, revealing your bad plan of this so-called love relationship. Thanks to Yoora that she regained her intelligence, and stopped on trusting you!”

Youngsaeng couldn’t believe what he has heard. How did this been revealed? Who’s that man?

                “And guess what? Then the call went off. I didn’t heard she said anything. Isn’t that obvious that she’s so disappointed with you?”

 

*****

In the ferris wheel..

                “Give me back my phone, you stupid!!” Yoora struggles to take her phone in Jae’s hand. Jae then pushed her till she was seated in front of him.

                “I’ve called Young saeng, and he must have listened as I revealed the truth to you..” then he showed up the phone screen, showing the calls history on screen. Yoora looks closely (but not close enough to snatch it) and then laughed hardly.

                “What Youngsaeng? That’s Hye Mi! Hahaha!! You’re so stupid you can’t even read?” she holds her belly, laughing really hard. Youngsaeng’s number was placed on top of HyeMi’s, so Jae who rushingly made a call didn’t took a second look. Jae was disturbed by that, and was embarassed for the second time – after Yoora said she doesn’t know who he is.

                “Don’t need to cover up. Now you know the truth behind Youngsaeng and your love story, didn’t you? He just want to protect his image, so he dates you..” Yoora then went to silence. Sighed, then she looked straight on Jae’s face.

                “Well.. if you want some revenge, I can help you. If I were you, I won’t forgive that brat.” Jae said confidently, playing with her phone. But then he went quiet as he saw Yoora’s now so scary expression.

                “You think I’m that stupid to believe? I knew this long before I aggreed to date him.” That made Jae stopped smirking.

                “Who are you to mess with my life? And what’s your problem with Young Saeng? You didn’t know how far I have  suffered  just to get closer to him. How I put my ego aside, just to give a chance to him. And you never understand, how my heart is aching as you said those truth that I’ve been putting aside to forget, and let Youngsaeng himself to tell. You didn’t understand how I love him, no matter how he had left me for years. You’re just another fool, a pitiful fool who begs for famous in short way! And using me as the shortcut, just made you the most stupid brat ever!!” Then her eyes welled up with tears, which then falls on her cheeks. Jae was stunned to hear that.

                “Well.. that’s not that.. I..”

                “You.. just let him free, please. Go, be famous in a more clean way. And stop breaking my heart.” She said to Jae, and then grab the phone on his hand. He didn’t twitch. He was taken aback, at how Yoora has known everything. Then, the ferris wheel stops as it arrived to the ground. Yoora stands up.

                “And stop begging for yourself to have cronic disease. The real patients would be hurt at how you easily said that.” Then she leaves him alone inside.

Walking out, there she saw Young Saeng stands still in the middle of the crowd. She fix her expression, then walked to him.

                “Hey there! I’m so sorry.. someone grabbed me in and I can’t refuse.. You must have been tired of waiting.” She said as she grabbed his arms. Youngsaeng turns behind, facing her. Then, he kneeled in front of her.

                “Yoora.. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry that you’re so hurt now. I’m so sorry for hurting you once again!” Youngsaeng faced down. People were staring at them and that got Yoora ambarassed.

                “Hey you.. stand up! People are watching for us!” She said, but Youngsaeng ignores.

                “I don’t care.. all I want is..” WHACK! Yoora knocked him on his head. Youngsaeng quickly covered his head, suffering from Yoora hard knock.

                “I DO CARE!” she yelld, then grabbed him away.