Chapter 10♥

Dear Star, I Love You

Young Saeng opens his eyes. His head pains so much that he couldn’t get up. His eyes were looking on the entirely unknown, messy room. He was wondering on why he got there as his eyes stopped on a desk with picture frames on it. It’s the photo of Yoora, Jinwoo, Eunji and him, back when he was staying at the village. He didn’t get to stare much as Hye Mi enters the room.

                “Hey, you’re awake! Feel better?” she asked.

                “What.. wait. How am I here?” Young Saeng asked her.

                “What? You didn’t remember? A popular artist almost got killed nearby a stall just because he was recognised by a group of fans? Stories spread so fast in the internet, you know.. It’s good thing they didn’t notice us who brought you away..” Hye Mi answered, while she fixing the table lamp.

                “It has gotten into the internet? Oh..” he sighed, putting his right arm on top of his forehead.

                “Know what? They were pretty terrified when they noticed you suddenly gone. Some even thought you’re a ghost. But that actually just risen the number of customers to that ramyun-ahjumma..” Hye Mi giggles a bit.

                “Netizens.. they spread news like the wind.” Yoora said as she walked in. She put the tray of food on te desk next to the bed where Young Saeng is on.

                “Well.. I don’t know you’d save me, a girl who really wants to kill me..” he stared at Yoora. Yoora ignores his stare, but she quickly stuffed a spoon of rice inside his mouth.

                “You better shut up. Revenge on you isn’t just killing. I might make you suffer without even killing you..”

                “Haha.. like how?” he said while chewing his rice. Suddenly, he stopped chewing. His face turns red and then he cries for water.

                “Well, that’s one of the way, thanks for asking!” Yoora said happily, watching Hye Mi gave him a glass of water as he’s burning out of the chilli inside the rice Yoora gave him just then.

After the killer dinner, Young Saeng gives a call to his manager. Manager Song who has just read the rising story of him at the ramyun stall sounds concerned.. and worried.

                “You better do something to cover this up, hyung..” Young Saeng pleaded to Manager Song.

                “Hmm.. I’m figuring out some ways..”

                “Faster.. It’s hard for me to cover this story as  I suddenly disappeared, and now I’m at Yoora’s house..”

                “Wait.. what are you doing at her house?!”

                “I don’t know.. somehow I got here..” Manager Song then went silent for a while.

                “Yah.. hyung?”

                “I’ve got an idea. This is the only way, and you must follow.”

*****

                “Okay! This is crazy! What do you mean of taking a ‘lovely couple-like photo?” Yoora yelled as she heard Young Saeng’s plan to cover up the incident of his disappearance from the ramyun stall.

                “Oh.. try to think back.. you’re the reason I need to cover things up, don’t you realise?”Yoora pouts as she heard that. Then,  she gets up to leave, but her hand was being held tight by Young Saeng.

                “Look.. I’m so sorry for everything, okay? I know, it’s my bad. As soon as I saw you on the previous day, I admit the first thing on my mind was my image. And I regret that I sent you away. But now, I’m so glad that I’ve been given chance to see you again, although I’ve done a horrible things on you. I just need you as my partner, just like how we did before. You and me, being close to each other. You also want this.. didn’t you?” He explained. Yoora then sit back next to him.

                “If you’re really regretful.. I can’t say anything.. I’m glad you know how I miss that friendship. But, being in love together..”

                “We can try, okay? I thought my manager would object if I have a relationship with you, but he allowed it instead. So that’s why I’m like this all of sudden.”

                “But..”

              “This is for your protection. About my fans, don’t worry. They’re not as dangerous as you think. They’ll understand.” He said, then he hugged Yoora. The confused Yoora didn’t say anything more, she just can’t think anything else as that hug erase all the pain of missing she had for the past 3 years.