Chapter 19

Dear Star, I Love You

 

That afternoon, after her class ends, Yoora went to the cyber cafe to finish her assignment. She thought about doing it at home, but since there was no printer, it’s easier for her to finish all her tiring assignments. Board off the bus, with the thick papers being put neatly in her white and green plastic files, she walks towards the cyber cafe.

                “Great! It’s not too many people here!” She feels great when the cyber cafe wasn’t as full as usual, so it’s easier for her to choose the pc next to the glass window facing the outside. She the pc, and started her work.

                Almost half an hour after that, her cellphone rang. Hyemi’s name appeared on the screen.

                “Hello?”

                “Yah! Where are you now? With Youngsaeng?”

                “What? Nope.. I’m alone. Why?”           

                “You have’t meet him?” Hyemi asked.

                “It has been a while I didn’t meet him. Maybe he’s busy.” Remembering that, it has been awhile Yoora hasn’t meet Youngsaeng since he can’t attend the party for Jinwoo the previous day. She don’t want to peek in his idol life, so she just stay quiet.

                “Sure he’s busy. And that’s so bad of him!” Hyemi sounds so angry.

                “What’s wrong?” Yoora was shocked at Hyemi’s suddenly risen voice.

                “Did he told you he’s a two-timer?”

                “Two-timer?”

                “Don’t ask me. I’ve waited for a long time to punch him in the face. But since he’s your boyfriend AND this country’s most beloved idol, so I don’t want to interfere. But this is too much. So he didn’t attend Jinwoo’s party coz he’s actually proposing this actress called Lee Younhee to be his girlfriend.” Hyemi explained to Yoora in a rushing breathe.

                “Lee Younhee? Propose?” she went silent. Ignorin the still talking Hyemi, she put her cellphone aside, and started to browse for Lee Younhee on Naver. Her heart was pounding. She feels like crying, like shouting, but since she still holds that piece of trust to Youngsaeng, she waited for the page to load before she do anything crazy.

                After a few seconds, the page is full with search result with the tag [Lee Younhee]. At the first result, it ripped her heart once she read it. Despite the pain, she clicked it to read the article.

Heo Young Saeng Proposed Lee Younhee, what about his country girlfriend?

The popular idol, Heo Youngsaeng has lately been seen together with the new rising star, Lee Younhee. After a few informations received, it’s now confirm that Lee Younhee is now his girlfriend after his manager himself, Mr. Song stated that the news is true. Furthermore, they have been seen wearing the same couple ring.

      When being asked about the story of Youngsaeng dating a country girl, Heo Youngsaeng himself denied it. “She’s just a big fan of mine.I’d like to apologize to my fans if I’ve been unfair in treating her as my special fan. After this, I’ll keep my profesionalism after this, and hope all my fans can accept me and Younhee.”  

      Meanwhile, Younhee also adds, “we’ve been contacting quite awhile. But since that obsessed fan came, Youngsaeng finds it hard to expose our relationship to public.”

      These two new couple will be starring in a new upcoming drama, together as the main character. So do anticipate it as this is the first collaboration of main role as lovers in and out of broadcast.

 

Believing that it is just rumours post, she scrolled down. Then she regrets it as she sees a picture which almost ripped her heart. The picture of Youngsaeng holding Younhee hand, exposing the silver couple rings they both wear on their fingers.

Without she noticing, tears starts to roll down her scarlet cheeks. Her heart pains so much. She want to scream, loudly until Youngsaeng hears it. She starts to cry. Ignoring the people in the cafe were watching at her weeping like a little child, she cried loudly, grabbing her chest which is in a complete pain. The papers scattered on the floor, but she didn’t mind it at all. Now her face is wet of her tears.

                “Should I still believe in him right now?”  She thought in her aching heart. The people in the cafe stared at her. Some approached her, asking if she’s okay.

 

From outside the cafe, the crying Yoora can be clearly seen by these two high school girls.

                “Yah Seonji,  isn’t that her?” The shorter girl said to her friend, who quickly snap some pics of Yoora from outside the cyber cafe.

                “Indeed that’s her! Found you, miss ‘Country-girlfriend’!” The other friend took a few snaps, of Yoora who is clearly be seen from outside the glass window.

 

 

Well~ I don't know why but I was sort of being emotional in this chapter, haha... anyway thanks for still reading!^^