Chapter 23

Dear Star, I Love You

 

It was pretty chaotic in the van, as Yoora starts to struggle, but thinking of getting out from the window with the van accelerating so fast, she cancelled it. Not longer after that, the person who holds her on the both sides started to took off their mask and caps and all the shades they wore.Yoora was extremely shocked upon seeing who it were.

                “It’s us!” It was Hyemi. And Jinwoo on the other side. And, the driver also showed up his face, and it’s Jae. Eunji was sitting next to him, while at the very back seat was Yeol sitting alone         

“What are you guys trying to do? Why being such weird? Why kidnapping me? And Jae, why are you here? Yeol.. how’d you follow these people? And where exactly you got this van?” Yoora threw out questions, but they just giggled, not even answering any of them.

                Then the van stopped, and Hyemi moved to the back sit to join Yeol. The door slides open, and a woman came in. She took the vacant seat Hyemi provided.

                “You’re took too much time. Many people started wondering if they knew me.” She said to Jae, while closing the doorback. Yoora was surprised by meeting her. It’s Lee Younhee. The woman who is currently known as Heo Youngsaeng’s girlfriend. And, to meet her in such unexpected situation, that adds wrinkles on Yoora’s sweaty forehead.

                “You? Why are you here TOO? What is going on?” Yoora held her head with both her hands, trying to grab the story behind this chaotic situation.

                “Okay.. listen, girl. I’ll explained to you in a very simple way. He loves you.” Younhee said, without even looking at Yoora because she’s too busy fixing her hair and her pink dress.

                “What? He? Who?” Yoora went blank.

                “I don’t understand why you could turn out to be so stupid and slow lately.. But we won’t tell you more than this.” Hyemi added, ignoring the killer stare Yoora shot her.

                “What are you blabbering about? Oh.. I’m so confused..” Yoora starts to ask more question. Hyemi can’t stand it anymore. She took a piece of cloth, and wrapped it on Yoora’s mouth. Yoora struggled, but Hyemi’s stronger. She quickly tied it neatly, while Yeol holds her hands.

                “We’re already suffer a headache now. So, stay quiet. Stop struggling, and just wait till we arrive, okay?” Hyemi said to her. Yoora then stopped struggles.

Meanwhile, Youngsaeng was still being surrounded by his fans. Though Yoora has been carried away, he can’t leave yet, as the girls were too many.

                Then, out of his expectation, one of the girls whistled (it’s Seonji..), then the girls stopped screaming. He was startled at how calm the fans were.

                “Girls, thanks for your coorperation! Now let’s move to the second part of our mission! Go on your assigned place now.” Seonji said, and the girl dismissed. Some of them ride on their car, some of them went on the bus and taxi. Seonji then approach the still-frighten Youngsaeng.

                “Oppa! So great to  finally meet you! But please don’t be afraid. I’m your fan. My name is Seonji!” Seonji greeted him.      

                “Oh.. thanks.. annyeong haseyo.. But, how do you manage to find me? What’s that all?” Youngsaeng asked her.

                “Well, let’s get on the taxi, shall we? I’ll explain to you.” Seonji said. But Youngsaeng was not agreeing.

                “No, I can’t. You’re a fan of mine. I don’t want anyone spotted me again and it’ll cause a big fuss after this.”

                “Okay.. then I won’t tell you where Yoora unnie is right now.” Seonji said, then she pretended to walk away. Upon hearing that, Youngsaeng changed his mind.

                “You know where she is?” He asked. Seonji nodded. “What if you follow me. We’ll go by my car.”

 

The van Jae drove went into the average size, wooden house. It’s a perfect place for MT. The place is away from the busy city. As the van parked, Yoora poked Jinwoo and urge him to open the cloth covring .

                “Oh.. I could barely breath!” She said, then she inhales more oxygen.

                “Okay. Now, Yoora, you can come out.” Younhee said.

                “Me?”  Jinwoo then stepped out to allow her come out. But then, he sneaks back into the van, and close the door. Locked it.

                “What! Don’t go!” Yoora shouted. But Jae quickly drives away. Yoora want to chase it, but since her legs got crammed due to the small van, she can’t run any further. There she was. Alone on front of the house.

                Suddenly, the dark area was lighted with so many colourful little lights, on the trees and grass. Then she saw a beautifully decorated table. On it, a lighted candle, and servings for two.

                “What is this.” She approached the table. Touching each of the plates on the table while figuring out what’s really happening. “Did I die already? This is heaven? I must have been dead coz of these crazy days.. Oh, or I’m actually crazy?” She thought to herself. Then, she saw someone from the back of the small trees not too far from the table.

                “Yoora..” It’s Youngsaeng.

                “You? And now I don’t know how many question should I ask to answer all my thoughts.. but how on earth are you here too?” Yoora asked him.

                “If I ask you whether you still have the trust on me, will you answer honestly?” Youngsaeng asked. Yoora then stopped thinking too hard of the situation after he asked that to her. Slowly, she turned her face down watching the glowing lights on the grass.

                “I don’t know what has brought me here. And I’m too tired to lie. I hate to admit.” She stopped. But Youngsaeng still waits for her to continue. “I.. hate to admit that I’m being so crazy lately coz there’s still one piece of trust I keep for you. I was unable to get rid of it, no matter how hard you break my heart. I really.. really can’t..” Tears dropped on her cheeks.

                “You pretended to not knowing me when I met you for the first time after our 3 years apart. Then you suddenly proposed me. Then your fans came to ‘kill me’. But then, I suddenly allowed my heart for you, but you broke it by showing off your perfect couple rings. And now you’re demanding the trust I’ve been trying to get rid like crazy? I’m getting crazier because of you!” Yoora shouted to him.

                “What if I say, I love you?” Youngsaeng said, and slowly walked closer to her. 

 

the story will be ending soon~^^