Final chapter..

Dear Star, I Love You

 

“What if I say, I love you?” Youngsaeng said, and slowly walked closer to her. This time, Yoora didn’t move away. She stayed stationary. “I really need you. I’m tired of holding this burdens and at the same time, hurting the feelings of a person I really love. I can’t say I know you that time, coz there was my burdening manager. I proposed you first before I fakely date Younhee so I hope it’ll help me to get out of the plan. And I’m demanding your trust, coz it’s clearl that the trust you’re still keeping, is for the person named Heo Youngsaeng.” Yoora was shocked at the explanation.

                “Why are you saying it now? It’s too late.” Yoora slowly looked at Youngsaeng’s face.

                “Who says it’s too late? I don’t care anything else. If I am to die tomorrow, I’ll have such regrets that nothing I could pay with if I didn’t say this all to you.” Then, he touched Yoora on the face. Touches her hair, then down to her chin. “Please.. I need you.” He whispered.

                Then, he leaned forward and kissed Yoora. It was sweet, and short kiss. He pulled off his lips of hers, waited for her reaction. Yoora then lets out more tears, but then she kissed him back. Gently. She put her arms at his back, and hugged him.

                After the kiss, Youngsaeng wiped Yoora’s tears, and smiled. “I thought you’d react at my kiss like how you did when I kissed you at the recording room.” He said.

                “What.. you want me to kiss you again? Just cut it out.” She blushed, then she pushed him softly.

                “Okay.. now let’s be honest, and we start over okay?” Youngsaeng pinch Yoora on the cheeks, and smiled. “But first I need to make these thin cheeks of yours chubbier like mine!”

                “I don’t think so. What about your fan?” Yoora asked him after she realised that the Youngsaeng in front of her is still an Idol.

                Suddenly, a pop sound was heard from the back. Then, a spotlight was , showing all the fans there, holding banners of [Y&Y]. There were countless of them. And yeah, Yoora noticed there’s Hyemi and the others joining them.

                “What’s all of this? I thought you were alone.. and, the kiss.. omo!” She was embarassed as the kiss was also being watched by them.

                “Don’t blame me. They send me here alone, and I didn’t see anyone else except you.. until now.” He was also surprised.

                Then, Yeol came to them, holding a box.. of ring. Yoora and Youngsaeng, both were still standing awkwardly like silly watching this situation. Yeol hands it to Youngsaeng.

                “Oppa. We are your fans. We’ll always support whatever you do. We’re not a threat to you, so please feel safe with us. Believe in us, because we always believe in you. So, now..” she gave him the ring. “..propose her, oppa. Don’t regret again.” Yeol smiled. Just a moment after that, the fanswere all chanting.

                “Youngsaeng, hwaiting! Youngsaeng, hwaiting! “ The unity of voices despite the large numbers of the fans touched Youngsaeng’s heart. He was so grateful that he’s been gifted with this amazing fans.

                “What about your manager? He won’t like this.” Yoora says out her worry.

                But the Younhee came out from the crowd. “Don’t you worry about him. Jae and I managed him already.” Then, she took off the ring on her fingers, and she takes the other ring in Youngsaeng’s hand. “This, is not suitable on my fingers. It looks so hideous. I’ll just throw it away.” She grasp the rings in her hands.

                Smiling, Youngsaeng took the ring out of the box, and kneeled. “Yoora. Please,be mine forever.” He  took her hand. She didn’t resist, but she didn’t answer though. She started to cry again.

                “well, I don’t know how I must hold my tears later, coz you’ll always make me cry.” Youngsaeng was startled when she cried, but finally he realizes what Yoora exactly means.

                “I’ll provide you enough tissues then.” Then he put the ring on her finger. He stood up, then he hugged Yoora.

                The fans then clapped their hands, and then they started to fanchants again. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”

                “Well, I can’t turn down their request.” Youngsaeng said, then he gave Yoora another kiss.

That night, they held a big feast together, and it was a great time for celebrating the finally-happy-couple.

 

*****

Two weeks later, the newspapers were all full with Manager Song’s face, and of course the story of Youngsaeng and his true girlfriend, Yoora.

From the B2M building, we could see Manager Song were being brought away by the policemen into the police car. Many reporters surronded the once famous manager of a famous singer.

                “Mr. Song, could you briefly explained how you’ve caused misery to Miss Lee Younhee’s life?” “Mr. Song, could you tell us is it real that you’ve -abused Miss Lee Younhee before?” “You’ve been in a luxurious life although you’re just a manager so now it’s actually because of corruption?”  “You’ve been controlling the country’s popular Idol, Heo Youngsaeng?”...and many more questions that Mr. Songs can’t even bear to listen more.  

                He’s finally arrested after he was found out being involved in a corruption with the high-profiled people. And also, he was also found out that he did -abused Younhee during her trainee days in order to give Younhee a popular life. With the current issue of lying about the relationship of her and Youngsaeng, and how he forbids Youngsaeng to go for his true love, has attracted a lot of attention from the netizens. Thanks to Younhee and Jae’s coorperation, and also the fans of Heo Youngsaneg, this matter has been brought up to public.

                From the building, Younhee watched the scene. Then Jae approached her handing her a mug of coffee.

                “You’re so strong, that you could still stand here like this despite the black story of your trainee life, Younhee.” Jae said.

                “I’m standing up here until I’m stable enough to push him back down. And now I did.”

                “You didn’t mind to face the upcoming questions and interviews regarding your story?

                “Nope. I’m going to be honest, and live my life as an actress without any regrets anymore.” She smiled, and drink her coffee.

 

Youngsaeng has finished a talk show, and went into his dressing room where he finds Yoora waited for him there. She was talking to the cody nunas, then she saw him entered the room.            

                “Well, I’ll go now. Nice to talk to you, Yoora.” The cody nuna smiled to her and left.

                “You really don’t want to appear in any show they invites you to?” Youngsaeng asked her.

                “Nope. I better be living quietly like this.”

                “But you’re going to live with a superstar. Can you bear with it?”

                “That’s not even a problem..” Yoora answered. “Okay now, let’s go home.  Jinwoo has came back from the final round of quiz competition, and will be going back home tomorrow. You’ve got to pay back the absence of you during our previous party.”

                “Well, sure. Don’t know if he wins it or not?” Yoora shookes her head.

                “No.. he wants us to gather first.”

                “Okay then. Let’s go.” After packing, they went out, heading to the car, while holding hands.

 

That night, after everybody gathered, Jinwoo stands up.

                “Okay.. I’m thanking all of you, especially Youngsaeng hyung for being able to be here. And now, I’m going to say out what place I’ve got.” He said. The others, especially Hyemi almost can’thold the excitement any longer.

                “..I got.. the second place. “ He faced down.  “I’m sorry for all of those who anticipated for me to get the first place.” Hyemi then stands up.

                “You are the winner! Don’t worry. We’ll give you a trophy that’s even bigger then they could offer you.” She then walked closer to him, and kissed him on the cheek. The others were shocked at Hyemi’s sudden action. Jinwoo blushed.

                “You know what? You’re the cutest dongsaeng I’ve ever known! I can’t hold my interest on you any longer.” Hyemi smiled, then she sat back.

                “Wow.. Jinwoo oppa. What have you done to Hyemi nuna?” Eunji asked him.

                “Yeah, Jinwoo ah. What makes her stupidity abruptly increasing like this?”

                “Hey I’m not stupid, at least my love story will start with less melodramatic like yours. I learnt from you, so I won’t have to suffer like you..” Hyemi said, pinching Yoora on the arm.

                “Ouch.. okay fine. I got it. So now let’s eat!” Yoora said happily.

                “Here, I bought a cake, and some snacks. Enjoy!” Youngsaeng took the plastic bags from behind the couch, and they started to eat happily.

                “Yoora. You won’t mind if Youngsaeng will be awarded the Best Couple award with Younhee? The drama they both starred in has gained the highest ratings although it’s only on the 2nd episode.” Hyemi asked Yoora.

                “Well, I don’t watch the drama.” Yoora said, sheepishly.

                “What? You’re not supporting your own husband-to-be?” Youngsaeng acted sulking. She pushed him softly aside.

                “Cut it out, Hyemi, don’t ruin the mood, okay?” Hyemi pouts when Yoora warned her. Then Eunji raised her hand up. Everyone’s attention goes to her.

                “Okay.. here, I wished Youngsaeng oppa and Yoora unnie will grow old together, and Jinwoo oppa will stop being too shy.” They laughed after Eunji made that wish.

Especially Youngsaeng and Yoora. Sitting next to each other, they hold hands and smiled to each other. Then Yoora leaned forward onto him, and whispered, “I love you, my star.”

 

-The end-

 

Gotcha Manager Song! Haha..~

Wah.. I tried to deliver my whole feelings into this last chapter, and I hope it did. It’s my first fanfiction, and I hope it’s not too bad as a starter. Maybe I’ll write more after this. Thanks for reading!^^ *bows*

And I really love it how fans united so great, so I tried to put it here. I hope it works~ *missing SS501*

And thanks A LOT for the comments. They really helped me! *hugs!*