Chapter 15..

Dear Star, I Love You

 

Jinwoo was reading his books, when the door was knocked.

                “Jinwoo ah. It’s me, Hyemi.” He opened the door, and saw Hyemi holding some snacks for him.

                “Oh, come in. You prepared this?” jinwoo asked, as Hyemi put the snaks on the table.

                “It’s Yoora who wants to give this. But she need to send youngsaeng down, so she asked me to do this.” Hyemi sat down.

                “Thank you, nuna. And I’m sorry that I need to use this reading room.” Jinwoo said.

                “Oh, it’s okay. I’m having holidays, so I won’t even use this room.” Hyemi said cheekily. “Uhm, you know what, you don’t really speak too formal with me. I feel too old suddenly. Just call me Hyemi, can’t you?” Hyemi said to him. But Jinwoo suddenly went quiet. He actually blushed.

                “I can’t.. you’re Yoora nuna’s friend. And.. I.. it would be awkward if I did that.” He stuttered. The room suddenly become so quiet, that even if you drop a piece of paper, it’ll be the loudest sound ever. Jinwoo then looked at Hyemi, with his blushing face.

                Hyemi was surprised to see his blushing face. “He’s.. so cute..” she thought. She gets embarassed suddenly for having a thought like that. “Err.. I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have said that. I hope it won’t disturb your reading. Okay, goodnight!” Hyemi left the room, as quick as she could. Jinwoo then stood up and close the door Hyemi forgot to shut back.

                Suddenly his cellphone rang.

                “Jinwoo oppa! How’s your day there?” It’s Eunji. His sister.

                “It’s just fine. Why? If you want to talkk to Yoora nuna, just call her. She’s not here.” He said to his sister.       

                “She’s not there? Whoa.. Hyemi unnie’s there?”

                “Er.. yeah she’s here” Jinwoo said, but then her regrets of saying that.              

                “Eyy.. so it’s just you two?” Eunji asked, then chuckles a bit at the end.

                “Just.. stop it. It’s better if you wish me a good luck or else. Tomorrow’s the competition.”

                “Of course i’ll pray for you. Coz if you made it at the tomorrow’s first round, you’ll stay longer there at Yoora unnie’s house!” Eunji added happily. Jinwoo can’t take it anymore.

                “I’m hanging up. So goodbye! And thanks for the wish, my naughty dongsaeng!” Jinwoo then hung up the call. Then he sat on the chair. Suddenly the door were being knocked again.

                Took his breath, he opened the door slowly, and was somehow surprised when it’s Yoora who was standing n front of him.

                “Why are you so surprised?” Yoora asked, then she walked inside.

                “No.. I thought it was..”              

                “You thought it was Hyemi?” Yoora asked. Jinwoo was like “oh no.. she noticed?” .

“Don’t worry. She’s asleep already. She won’t have the chance to make you do bad things again.” Yoora said to him, as to relieve him.

                Jinwoo was actually relieved when she said that. After he gets calm, then he remembered Youngsaeng, who was hesitant while talking about Yoora previously.

                “Nuna, how was Youngsaeng?” he asked.

                “Uhm? He’s alright. Went home already. Why?”            

                “No. Not that. How was he treating you?”         

                “Ah.. now it’s fine. He’s getting more honest. I had doubts at first, But seeing him being so sincere, I’m not doubting him anymore.” Yoora said.     

                “How if he was to hurt you again, nuna? You know, we haven’t meet him for a very long period. People does change. You must have that. What made you trust him so much? I thought you were being so careful over this matter. Can you still continue your life if he will hurt you again after this?” Jinwoo asked, his voice getting serious.

                “Why are you asking all of this?”

                “I’m asking you first.”   

                “I.. don’t want to have that question yet. I know I’m being stupid, to easily accept him. But I know him too much. We spent so much time together before. And you know too. Although sometimes I feel like he’s hding something from me, but I threw away all those feelings.”

                “And, if he really hides something from you?” 

                “Well, you know what, Jinwoo ah. I’ve been hurt numerous time. I think I’m already shielded with it. I’ll just enjoy this great time, of us being a couple. I can’t predict what will happen in the future. If I am to be hurt, why don’t I just spend this time precisely, coz it’d be a waste if I kept wondering and doubting, then in the future I’ll be suffering for it too. Now you just concentrate on your competition, okay? Don’t worry about me.” Yoora sat, patting on Jinwoo’s shoulder.

                “If you said so, okay. Goodnight then, have a good rest.” Jinwoo said as Yoora was about to leave the room.

                “Oh, tomorrow Hyemi will be preparing the breakfast, okay? So wake up early. It’s not easy to have her preparing the meals.” She said, then left.

                Jinwoo then once again get distracted upon hearing Hyemi’s name. (haha..)

 

This chapter mostly between Kyemi and Jinwoo.. ehehe~~ I thought of developing love story between a childish nuna (Hyemi) and a boy (Jinwoo) would be a cute one..^^