Chapter 22

Dear Star, I Love You

 

Yoora was walking by Han River. It has been awhile she didn’t take a walk after the long-lost-contact with Youngsaeng. She found a nearby bench, at sat there. Some children played there,, reminding her of the days when she, Jinwoo, Eunji and Youngsaeng used to play like that too during their childhood. The meadow looks as soft as it being blown by the evening wind. The kids giggles as they rolled down on the green grass. A smile was drawn on her face.

                “I wish I could turn back the time, so I’ll stop you from going away..” She said to herself. Sighs. Another long breath was taken. Suddenly a man came to sit beside her. She gave a little space to him. As she turned to him, she was surprised. He was wearing cap and mask.

                “You..” she wondered if it was Youngsaeng, just like how she discovered when Youngsaeng met her like that in a bus. That man gives out a note. She read it.

                Watch behind you.

She turned behind. There’s Youngsaeng. Wearing thick sunglasses, and a cap. Thick layered shirts made Yoora took a long ime to be assura if it’s Youngsaeng, coz he looks fat in that appearance.

                “Long time no see, Yoora” He said. The man who gave her the note went somewhere else, befor Yoora got the chance to thanks him.

                “You’re not suppose to be here.” Yoora said. She watch somewhere else instead of Youngsaeng’s face.

                “I’ve been in a crazy state these days. And I need to meet you.”

                “For what? Everything is what you’ve been wanting before. Be a famous singer, cast in a hit drama, being popular. And now you dated a popular actress. That’s a sweet life.” Yoora said. She holds her tear so she’ll look strong to him.

                “You.. have lost the trust already?”

                “I never had any.” That almost kill Youngsaeng. He can’t stand it anymore. So he stands up.

                “I’m quitting of being popular. I want to go back home. I wish I can do anything, just so we could get back together.”

                “No! You’re wasting the three years of suffer I had! Not even a chance. I’ve already started to suit myself treating you like a superstar, so don’t mess it up!” Yoora almost yelled at him.

                “But.. I missed you so much. You won’t understand why I did this..” Youngsaeng said. He got Yoora’s attention on that. Seeing her still in silence as to allow him continue his explanation, he continued. “I proposed you before. And I want you to know, it’s the real feeling of mine.” Youngsaeng stepped forward approaching Yoora.

                “No..” Yoora said, stepping backward, further away from Youngsaeng. “I won’t ever understand it. I suffered too much. I’m not going to laid open my heart again and let you crush it one more time. “ Youngsaeng was unable to response. He could see how suffering she was as she started to get this panda-eyes and she’s been a little thinner.

                “I need you. I can have anything I want if I continue being this evil Youngsaeng who abandons his own friends for his own good. But, that happiness and sincerity of life, I’ll only gain that with you. I’m already tired spending these 3 years lying to you. Saying I don’t know you. You didn’t know how badly I want to see you. I hope you could help me get out of this tied-with-the-contract life. And while I was assured I got your trust, I feel lighter. No much burden.” Youngsaeng took a breath, while his glare kept sticking on Yoora’s eyes.    “.. but I seems like not deserve to have even an inch of trust. Even from you. So I don’t know where else to hope.”

                That pricked Yoora in the heart. Somehow she felt guilty when Youngsaeng said that. “Just stop it. It’s not working. I’m too tired for another drama.” Yoora said.

              “But..” Suddenly as Youngsaeng started to explained more,  a bunch of girls came from nowhere, screaming for him.

                “Oppa!!!” the girls went a bit wild. Surrounding him, they pushed Yoora aside. Yoora was, yeah, a little annoyed at that.

                “Wait.. Yoora..” Youngsaeng tried tor each out for her. But, she started to walk away already. The fans started to pull out their stuffs – pictures, cd, album – anything for Youngsaeng to sign on. But, Youngsaeng eyes still following Yoora.

                Yoora decided to go away before she cried again and Youngsaeng will found it out. But as a few ateps away she took, suddenly a black van came in front of her.  It was close enough that she could see a perfect reflection of herself on the van’s dark window. The van stopped, the door’s sliding opened. Then, two person with their faces perfectly covered pulled Yoora in. Not even a second to struggle, Yoora was there in the van, and the door was slammed shut. She was then been brought away by the van.

                Youngsaeng saw it, and he went panic, in the middle of the screaming and pulling fans of his.

                “Yoora!!” He screamed, but that’s not enough to stop the van.

 

I guess it's overly dramatic over here.. haha~ yeah, the chapter's getting.. tensed? keke..