Chapter 20

Dear Star, I Love You

 

“Damn I can’t call him!” Hyemi grumbles when she can’t call Youngsaeng anymore. But then, she lowers her voice in case if Yoora heard. It has been two days that Yoora stayed quietly in her room. Except for the bathroom and classes, Yoora won’t even walked an inch away from the doorstep. Hyemi doesn’t know if she had her meals already that morning. As she was worrying, the door bell rang. Watching through the small screen, there she saw Eunji waving through the little camera outside.

                “Unnie, it’s us!” Eunji’s little voice came out from the speaker.

                “Oh? You two?” Hyemi opened the door and invites them. Eunji and Jinwoo was lead to the living room quietly by Hyemi. “Be quiet first. I’m afraid she’ll get stressed if you’re to watch her horrible state right now.”

                “Is it bad? I came here coz this Eunji wants to go to the fanmeeting  of Jae. I was too lazy to follow, but after you called and told us about Yoora, that’s why I come and dropped by here.. I hope you won’t mind if were staying here for few days. Yoora really needs her friends right now.” Jinwoo explained.

                “Sure, I don’t mind. I don’t know. She’s been trapping herself in that room when she’s home. I don’t have anyone to talk with. Good that you two came. I’m so lonely..”. Eunji smiled.

                “I don’t know, unnie. I got some activities with my friends at my school, so I might not be able to accompany you. But.. Jinwoo oppa will be free that time. Guess he can stay here.” Eunji naughtily eyed her brother. Hyemi blushed upon hearing he suggestion.

                “I.. better go and console Yoora as fast as possible, so i won’t be a burden to you two.. haha~” Hyemi tried to cover her already red cheeks. Jinwoo stepped his feet on Eunji’s, so she stopped saying nonsense (not really nonsense.. he’s just too shy for it.. lol..!)

                “Oh.. it’s almost time already, oppa, send me there now!” Eunji watch her wristwatch and it’s almost time for Jae’s fanmeeting.

                “Go there yourself. I’m not going to meet him.” Jinwoo refused, although Eunji showed him the most adorable aegyo she ever had.

                “You’re hard. Fine! I”ll go by myself. I thought I want to take you out of this awkward situation for awhile so your blushing and scarlet face won’t be too obvious to be seen. But, since you chose to stay here, that’s fine. Bye, unnie!” With that last big shot to her brother, and the short goodbye, she ran to the door and left.

                “Err.. so, you want coffee or tea?” Hyemi breaks the killing silence by offering him drinks.

*****

That was like the 10th time he met the reporters who wants to know his love story with Younhee. But, Youngsaeng just simply smile and show them the ring. With Younhee clinging on his arm, it’s enough to make the reporters satisfied, and write the stories of these hot couples just like how Manager Song wants it. It really risens the popularity of Youngsaeng, and B2M. Although each time he did that, he feels like it’s better to climb up the Namsan Tower and suicide.

                They went in the B2M building, still walking tied to each other. After the reporters went away, Youngsaeng pushed Younhee’s hands, letting it off his arm. Younhee pouts when he did that.

                “Yah, I know we’re acting, but you don’t need to do it tough like this. Let me enjoy how it feels for dating a superstar.” Younhee remarked.

                “You’re a superstar yourself, aren’t you? So why don’t you DATE YOURSELF?” Youngsaeng replied, then he went into the recording room.  It’s the room where he first confessed to Yoora, and their first kiss. It’s painful just by watching the red couch situated facing the thick glass dividing the recording room. He still remember how shocked Yoora’s face was when he suddenly kissed her. Standing there, he reminisced each memory with Yoora.

                Younhee noticed that he’s been standing there like silly –quiet, watching the whole room like he’s buying a house, and at the same time grabbing his chest – so she approached him.

                “Is it too precious?" She asked. That distracted Youngsaeng and he comes back to the reality.

                “What?”

                “The love story between you two. You even brought her here?”

                “How’d you know? You and Manager Song were here spying us?”       

                “I’m not so stupid. The way you looked at the red couch, it’s like you’ve been in love with it since high school and you missed confessed to it before you two went apart..” she chuckles a bit, hopping with that silly jokes  Youngsaeng’s expression would turn better. But instead, he fell on the floor. Younhee was shocked.

                “Hey.. I was just joking. I didn’t say your girlfriend is like the red couch.” Younhee was frighten when Youngsaeng suddenly fell on the floor. Then Youngsaeng put his hands on his forehead.

                “She is like that red couch. The red couch, it looks so fierce in colour. So brightful. But, it’s soft and comfortable. Extra care needed to take care of it. Or else, it’ll scratch, and can never be fixed. And.. I scratched it already. And I don’t know how to fix..” Youngsaeng’s eyes were filled tears. Then, he started to cry. Younhee was stunned by watching this. She was like watching a little child crying for losing his loliipops.

                “You know what, this is cliche, but it won’t turn things to good even though you stop this plan now. “ Younhee said, then she walked out of the room. Leaving there the very sad Youngsaeng, still sitting on the floor. More tears dropped on the floor.

                “Is this the price of being an Idol? I can’t afford it..”

 

****

After the long queue, finally Eunji met Jae, who seems to be excited upon meeting Eunji. Jae himself didn’t expect there’d be this much fans of him. But since Youngsaeng’s love story have been brought up lately, the B2M’s artists got a little more attention too.

                “Hey there little girl!” He greeted Eunji.

                “Hi oppa! Nice to meet you again.” Eunji hands him the album to be signed. Then she leans forward to Jae “..and thanks for your previous gift. I was so excited but I can’t say it loudly here..” she whispered secretly.

                “Ah.. you’re my first fan I’ve discovered. So that’s not a problem, heheh..” Jae laughed a bit. Signed on it, he hands it back on her. Secretly, he hands her a little note inside the album.

                “I knew it you’d come. Read it. See you later!” Jae smiled, then it’s the turn for the girl behind Eunji for his autograph. Eunji opened the note, and it states;

                Meet me at the dressing room. I got something to say about Yoora. – J

Eunji went to the exit door while reading it, not noticing someone was there right beside her.              

                “How’d he knew about Yoora unnie? Did Youngsaeng oppa told him?” She said to herself.

                Apparently, it was heard by the ‘someone’. “Well, of course he knew it.” She answered Eunji’s wonders. Eunji was surprised and turned to the person who was talking. She tried to hid the note. The person was wearing shades and all, but when Eunji looked up and down, she noticed the ring on her finger.

                “Lee.. Younhee?” 

 

 

 

@extraordinarygill has been motivating me to keep updating this story.. haha~^^ thanks a lot! *hugs*

I kept adding more characters.. haha~ I hope there won't be any confusion~ More secrets will be revealed on the next chapter.. ^^ Thanks a lot for spending your time reading..♥