Chapter 21

Dear Star, I Love You

 

After the first fanmeeting, Jae went to his dressing room. He was searching for Eunji, but she was nowhere to be found. He already told the staffs there he’ll meet a friend of his. As his eyes were to concentrated on searching, he almost died of surprise when Younhee suddenly patted him on the back.       

                “We’re just here, can’t you see us?” Younhee said to him, beside her was Eunji.

                “What? I thought only Eunji got the note.”

                “Well, she says something about Youngsaeng oppa while reading the notes. Talked about him informally, I guess she’s close with Youngsaeng.” Younhee answered the question contained in Jae’s head.

                “So, why? Is it because you date Youngsaeng oppa, I can’t even say out his name?” Eunji protested.

                “Nope. Not that. Jae, it seems like you now this matter, right? So, why don’t we talk about this for awhile?” Younhee suggested. Jae was about to agree. But then he pointed to Eunji.

                “She’s joining too?” He asked.

                “Why not?” Younhee replied.

 

The two girls, Seonji and Yeol were wandering at the park situated in front of the apartment where Yoora and Hyemi live.

                “Should we go? I think that’s the house. I really want to meet her.” Yeol, holding on her binoculars talked to Seonji.

                “Wait. I think that’s her.”Seonji pointed to Yoora, who walked weakly. She has just came back fom school. Then they saw other girl walked and talked to her. It’s Hyemi.

                “That’s, her housemate? Or her little dongsaeng?” Yeol were confused at Hyemi’s immature face. (and her immature behaviour too..). Yeol was wasking to Seonji, but Seonji already stood up and approached Hyemi and Yoora.

                Holding some sorts of placards and poster, Seonji went to Yoora and blocked her way. Yoora, whom still doesn’t have the mood, just eyed on her weakly.

                “Move away.”

                “No! You’re Yoora right? The one in the rumours of being in love with our Youngsaeng oppa!” Seonji exclaimed. Hyemi was also surprised at the sudden encounter. According to the girl’s words, it’s obvious that she’s a fan of Youngsaeng. “Shoot.. now, it’s the anti-fan time..”

                “Haha.. this is funny. Now his fans are going to kill me?” Yoora said, clear enough for Hyemi to hear. She then stepped forward, eye-levelling with the girl.

                “Yes, it’s her. And I’m her bodyguard!” Seonji and Yeol were taken aback at Hyemi’s stern words. Then, they both smiled.

                “We are..” Seonji started to open the placards they hold, “.. Yoora unnie’s fan!!” they said in unity, which actually gives Hyemi goosebumps. Then they showed her the placards, were all written with words like [YooSaeng hwaiting!] and [Fight for Love!]. The at-first-not-interested Yoora was then got her eyes widened. Hyemi’s worst.  She even put her fingers and pulled her eyes opened wide to look clearly at the girls’ placards.

                “My.. fans?” Yoora said.. still not believing it.

 

Hyemi gave them drinks as they sat in the living room browsing the net. They showed Yoora and Hyemi the fanpage they made for Yoora.

                “I know you won’t believe this. But you gotta know, we were happy when we heard about Youngsaeng fell in love with a country girl. You know what, this Manager Song has set out a strict rule to Youngsaeng since he was trainee. We’ve never seen him collaborated with any female singers. Whenever he was asked about love in an interview, he won’t comment about it. So, it’s like a big change for him.” Yeol explained. At the same time, Jinwoo came back after went out buying some groceries, watched the two attentively.

                “Don’t stare at them like that. They’re, you know.. Yoora’s fan..” Hyemi said as she took the groceries off his hands, and urges him to sit together with them.

                “Yoora nuna’s fan? What.. I thought this would gain anti-fan. I wasn’t expecting fans before..” Jinwoo said, as he sits.

                “There’s some antis. We can’t help that.” Seonji said. She showed him the fanpage. Jinwoo reads the posts, and looked at the sidebar.

                “Only 20? 20 people accepting this Y&Y couple? This won’t work, girls..” Jinwoo said. Yoora just sat on the table watching them quietly.

                “Right now.. I just want to ask you one question. Do you really love him?” Seonji asked. Yoora hesitated.

                “I don’t know. My heart hurts so much. Is that still be considered as love?

 

We’re back at the scene where Younhee, Eunji and Jae met each other in the dressing room after Jae’s first fanmeeting.

“You.. seriously want to do that?” Jae asked to Younhee, who seems to look all relaxed. Eunji heard the plan the talk about, but she got nothing to say. It’s just too awesome.

                “As long as you want to coorperate, it’ll work, Jae..” Younhee said.

                “But.. I think both of them suffered too much already. If this fails..” he didn’t finish his words as Younhee shots him a killer-eye.

                “I said, if you’d want to, it won’t fail. I’m sick of watching this two went crazy although they can easily unite. Isn’t that right, Eunji?” Younhee asked Eunji. Eunji nodded, then she took a sip of her ice tea.

                “I wish I could just stay away from this matter. My career almost went down when I first involved in between them. I’m rising back now, can’t you help me?” Jae pleaded.

                “You want to rise up back with the help of rumours Youngsaeng himself suffered to death to do it? Or you’re too afraid that later you won’t even be qualified to work in the restaurant you used to work at before?” Younhee said.

                “*sighs..* Alright.. what are you? A stalker?” Jae didn’t know that Younhee knew his life back when he wasn’t a singer.

                “You must help me stop this. You’ve suffered with Manager Song before. I’ll die too if the fans find out I’m just his fake girlfriend.”

                After a long silence, Jae finally seaks up. “Fine. I’ll open up that story to the CEO. But, you really want to tell them what Manager Song did to you? Won’t he going to harm you again?” He looked at Younhee.

                “As long as you help me. I’m tired of being unable to do anything. It won’t be a problem if I kill his life. Eunji ah, firstly you must keep this plan secret, okay? This is for your unnie’s good sake. Please?” Younhee asked her. Eunji just smiled.

                “Sure. I’ll keep it and will never dare to vomit!” She said, grinning. Then she got a text message from Jinwoo telling her about the girls (Yeol and Seonji). Then she looked at Younhee. “Err.. what if I give you some help too?”

                Jae and Younhee looked at her. She smiled widely, behind it was hidden her another  idea as additional plan.