Small reunion~

Dear Star, I Love You

Eunji, Jinwoo and Yoora heads back to her apartment.

"This place is a bit messy, so suit yourself, okay?" Yoora said as she pushes away the boxes and cloths that cover the furnitures in the house to make a space for the two to sit.

“Unnie, I’m so sorry. If I knew Saengie would change drastically like that, I won’t urge you to bring us and meet him. I made you cry. I’m sorry..” Eunji said as she apologized to Yoo Ra. Yoo Ra unpack the food they brought from her hometown, her favorite spicy rice cake.

“Nah, it’s okay Eunji ah. Nobody would be able to bear recalling a story of their late father that left them with no more family like me. It’s just a common thing. I’m not even mad at you.” She replied softly as she reheat the dishes.

“It’s supposed to be eaten by four, so it’s actually a lot.” Jinwoo added.

“Hey, I’m hungry. I can even eat a dish for four, okay? Besides, it’s your mum’s cook. I love it! So now, let’s eat together or I’ll eat them all myself!” Yoo Ra hurriedly grasp the chopsticks and spoon, ready to eat.

“Hey, we’re hungry too! Haha!” Eunji quickly ran towards the table, so does Jinwoo.

“Yeah! That’s the spirit. Let’s celebrate for me who are now a Seoul citizen! Hehe..” Yoo Ra added.

"Nuna, you're staying here alone? This house is pretty big for a girl to live in" Jinwoo asked as his eyes looking over the house.

Before Yoora could answer, they heard the door opened.

"Hey there Yoora! I've made it.. the landlady aggreed to lower down our rent so.. eh?" She stopped as she saw Eunji and Jinwoo sat in front of her.

"Okay, this is my room mate, Hye Mi. Hye Mi, these are my.." just a few words for Yoora to finish, but Hye Mi had approached the two and hugged them.

"Awwww! They are cute! Siblings of yours? So cute!!" she exclaimed happily.

"We're friends of her.." Eunji happily replied, though Jinwoo was still shocked.

"Oh, Hye Mi ah, have you eat already?" asks Yoora.

"Nope.. I'm hungry, and I could smell something tasty.. hehe.." she said, then smiled.

"That's great! Now we won't have problems if we can't finish these up!" Eunji added. Hye Mi's eyes widened as she saw the dishes. They ate happily and didn't even mind about the messy living room.

*****

“We need to do something. They could ruin your image who holds a clean record since debut!” Manager Song said, sternly. Young Saeng just sit there quitely.

“Why don’t you just ignore them? You can’t be friend with those people. Between you and them is a very large difference now, though you were once best friends. You chose this path, you have to do what it takes.” Young Saeng has the worry looks in his eyes.

"Yah! Am I talking to a statue here?!"

“What should I do? I know nothing!” Young Saeng replied.

“You still want to protect your image, right?”

“Of course I do. I’ve been in such pain back in those 3 years training.”

“Okay, now just follow what I want you to do.”