Chapter 6 ♥

Dear Star, I Love You

“Wow.. I don’t know they might be as aggressive as that..”Young Saeng said after seeing how his fangirls react upon the surprising girlfriend-announcement.

                “How many seconds have you spent becoming an artist, huh? You can’t even think about this?” Yoora said harshly, without even looking at his face. She crossed her arms and pouts, showing out she’s really angry.

                “Okay.. okay.. I’m sorry. But hey, isn’t this a very great escape? Just like those in movies, isn’t it?” he exclaimed.

                “Hah.. great escape? I feel like killing you now.. But thinking of I might suffer MORE if I kill you, I cancelled that plan out, thanks to your fangirls..” Yoora finally looked at Young Saeng, but with such very scary glare, like the bomb which has been activated and would blow up in any moment.

Young Saeng was somehow frightened when she mentiion the word ‘kill’, so he then shut his mouth and sit a little further from Yoora. Yoora who noticed this just smirk at the side, relieved she wasn’t being thrown up any stupid questions again.

                “We’re here.” Young Saeng told Yoora after the 30 minutes of journey.

                “Where is this?” she asked, but seems like she didn’t want an answer as she just walks away leaving Young Saeng behind.  She was fascinated by the big and beautiful building.

                “Okay.. so it’s so fascinating that you’re leaving me?” Young Saeng teased.

                “Oh, you still didn’t know. I don’t have this at my place in the village, so I’m sorry if my excitement disturbs you, Mr. Famous..” Once again Young Saeng was defeated by her never-ending word-attack. He gave up.

                “Okay girl.. you’re so hard to get now..” he mumbles himself, and walked behind Yoora.

He brought her to the recording studio, where he records songs. Young Saeng hands her a can of soda.

                “Why your recording studio is a bit too far from your company building? I thought that’s where you record your songs.” Yoora said as she touches the mirror dividing the recording room.

                “Well. Never thought of that before. I also don’t know why.”

Young Saeng led her to a corner for a seat. Yoora just followed him, and sat down on the opposite site of where Young Saeng is.

                “There seems to be nobody here..” she mumbles herself, but Young Saeng heard it. He then stands up and sit next to Yoora, making her uncomfortable. But she covered it up and quickly drink her soda.

                “So, would you accept me?” Young Saeng suddenly spoke out the topic. Yoo Ra choked for a bit.

                “What?” she asked, but didn’t dare to look at his face, which is so close to hers now.

                “Oh.. come on. Let’s just end this argument, and be my girlfriend. Okay?” That made Yoora gripped her soda can harder.

 

                "You’re so sudden. I told you I hate to rush in this matter. It’s not as easy as you made decision to leave us in the village before.”

                “You don’t know how I feel in those 3 years, Yoora” he replied.

                “Oh yeah? How’d you think I’d know??”

Young Saeng didn’t reply, Instead, he grabs her head and kissed her . It was a short kiss, and yet she was so shocked, and for a while, she was freezed like a mannequin. She blushed, her face is red as if she overly put blusher.

 

============================

How will Yoora react upon the kiss? ><